Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stupid Broke Breeders

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Stupid Broke Breeders
March 21, 2006
I just can't understand why do people have kids if they cannot even take care of themselves financially!!! Are these breeders stupid or what??? Look at the poor people in the third world countries that are poor, starving and having kids!!

I agree with what you said and often wonder the same thing myself.In particular in the third world countries where the people and children are suffering I just dont understand why they keep pumpimg them out and why a majority of these people are not steralised.
I remember as a kid seeing the famine in the 80s.
20 years on and its still the same shit.

As for breeders well they just keep on a pumpin them out as long as the goverments will support them.There are some really sad breeders out there who actually use their kids as "meal tickets" so they can bludge of welfare and delibratley not work.
I bet everyone here knows what I am talking about.
Here in Australia it is a very child friendly society with goverments geared up to give give give to parents.There is 4 thousand dollars waiting for them as soon as the baby is born irrespective of the persons income. This totally sucks.
PS
Re: Stupid Broke Breeders
March 21, 2006
I'm taking an Algebra class at the local college and another student was telling me about doing his taxes. He seems like a guy who has a decent job, wife and kid at home, but when he told me how much better his taxes would be next year because he has a baby on the way, I just gave him a funny look. I mean.. its not algebra, but he's got to realize that the 500 bucks (or whatever it is) you get back on your taxes from kids can't possibly equal out what you spend on them in the course of the year. Although he agreed, I am still dumbfounded on how a seemingly intellegent guy thinks this way.

Breeders just think differently, get used to it, because we will never get it.
Water Lily
March 21, 2006
Like the $1000 he'll be spending in a year for diapers, what a waste. My stupid sil was telling my dh and I that we should have a babyee for some stupid tax credit or whatever. Some shit.
Anonymous User
March 21, 2006
They suggested you have a baby for tax breaks? God help their children.Children are to important to bring into the world for such a reason.My husband and I are subsidising all these loosers.
To breeders sadly their children represent "little insurance policies" but sometimes they just dont pay out...
Water Lily
March 21, 2006
They sure did. Really intelligent huh? (and a really profound reason to have kyds)
Anonymous User
March 21, 2006
I just cant comprehend it! Children take alot more than the tax breaks as you previousley stated but the thing is they take so much more.
I have a friend who has a 4 year old daughter.She is a good mum and loves her dearley but she is also honest about her feelings and she told me that sometimes she feels like she has lost herself.Thats pretty scary...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.