Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Suburban moo 'uncomfortable' in jail, 30 years after breaking out

Posted by Ann 
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/18/fugitive.mom.ap/index.html

In another prime example of the stellar parents raising the next generation, this woman was busted for selling heroin at 19 and broke out of jail after serving less than one year of a 10 to 20 year sentence (her grandfather helped her break out-must run in the family). She then runs off to California, finds some sucker to marry, and settles down in suburbia and has three kids. Now, she's 'uncomfortable' with the treatment she's getting in jail-seems there isn't too much love in prison for spoiled yuppie moos from SoCal.

Want to avoid jail? In the immortal words of Jim Carrey in "Liar Liar", "STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE!!!" Seriously, this bitch gets no sympathy from me, yet what do you want to bet she'll get what she wants by playing the (wealthy suburban) Mommy card? Ick.
Awwwwww, poor moo, there's no where she can get any peace or privacy. It's freaking prison! What a dumbass!
Ann Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In the immortal words of Jim Carrey in "Liar Liar", "STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE!!!"

Probably one of my favorite scenes in the movie. I love that quote! Such a simple concept and yet so difficult for some people to grasp.
Re: Suburban moo 'uncomfortable' in jail, 30 years after breaking out
August 19, 2008
She wanted the governor to give her a pardon. She wanted to go back to her million dollar home. She also had a nanny for her kids. While I can sympathize with her harsh sentence, if she gets a pass, then anyone should be able to escape and get a pass. She also stated in some article how if she got a pardon, she was going to help with reform of the prison system, etc. No way, once that moo got back to her million dollar home would she ever help anyone but herself.
In my country (Britain). You send the moo to prison she gets all the luxurey, free food, TV, everything because UK government is to soft for prison.

She will be feel like a millionnaire - with the taxpayers expenses.
August 19, 2008
I noticed the same quote that bratBgone did:

""There's nowhere she can go to be alone. There's nowhere she can go to get peace."

Why they're treating a dope dealer like she is a respectable person is beyond me. Governor's pardon? Why? She sold smack to addicts and busted out of jail. I don't want our Governor pardoning dope dealers, especially clearly unrepentant ones.

Plymouth is 10 minutes away from me up here in Michigan. They make dentures at Scott Correctional Facility, says its website. From heroin dealer to million-dollar home to makin' choppers in the slammer...there's clearly a James-Frey-like book deal and Oprah appearance in her future.
Suburban moos think they are entitled to special treatment

There was a story in a magazine about a year ago. This young woman, in the late 70s, joined some hippie terrorist group and she planted bombs in buildings. She somehow escaped justice, by changing her name and identity. She finished college, married a wealthy doctor and settled down in a wealthy community. She had 3 kids. Well, the FBI her a few years ago. Now her friends & family insist she get speshul treatment because she is a RICH WHITE MOO.

Well sorry bitch. You do the crime, you do the time. I have no sympathy for anyone who goes around planting bombs that could kill or maim innocent people.
m4p Wrote:
> While I can sympathize with her harsh sentence, if she gets a
> pass, then anyone should be able to escape and get
> a pass.

A poor young black man would not get a pass. He would get the harsh sentence.

Justice should apply to all, including rich white moos.

This woman wants speshul treatment because she is a rich white moo. She might as well admit it.
sorry guys, I have to side with the poor widdle moo on this one.

It's ridiculous to spend taxpayer dollars to lock up this woman for a drug war that can't ever be won. Imprisonment for any kind of drug "crime" unless it involves violence is even more wasteful in terms of our money than even the moos on welfare.
nowhiggers Wrote:
> sorry guys, I have to side with the poor widdle
> moo on this one.
>
> It's ridiculous to spend taxpayer dollars to lock
> up this woman for a drug war that can't ever be
> won. Imprisonment for any kind of drug "crime"
> unless it involves violence is even more wasteful
> in terms of our money than even the moos on
> welfare.

I can see your point, nowhiggers. I still believe the bitch needs punished. I wonder how huge of a fine she could be given in lieu of a prison sentence? Couple that with house arrest and a shitload of other restrictions to keep her from enjoying her wealthy life.
Punished for what? Selling drugs? Getting high? She should be back in her little moo-world doing what moos do, not in prison.

Corporations sell poisons to the public all the time, just look at McDonalds. lol.

Drugs, like McDonalds, like cigarettes, like alcohol, like prostitution, are all adult choices. Vice has existed from the dawn of man and will continue to exist.

Too bad she didn't sell a pound of weed in Humboldt county California instead of a pound of heroin in Minnesota, because the DEA can't find juries in NorCal to cater to their bullshit prosecutions for drugs unless they involve violence. HA HA HA.

bratBgone Wrote:
> nowhiggers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > sorry guys, I have to side with the poor widdle
> > moo on this one.
> >
> > It's ridiculous to spend taxpayer dollars to
> lock
> > up this woman for a drug war that can't ever be
> > won. Imprisonment for any kind of drug "crime"
> > unless it involves violence is even more
> wasteful
> > in terms of our money than even the moos on
> > welfare.
>
>
>
> I can see your point, nowhiggers. I still believe
> the bitch needs punished. I wonder how huge of a
> fine she could be given in lieu of a prison
> sentence? Couple that with house arrest and a
> shitload of other restrictions to keep her from
> enjoying her wealthy life.
It's completely a waste of taxpayer money to keep her in jail, but it's the principle of the thing. Drugs are illegal. Dealing them will get your ass landed in jail if you get caught. Those are the rules. I'm sure the kids whose lives she ruined and whose families were split apart when they became heroin addicts want some kind of payback. I freaking well would.

So you get busted years later and sent back to the slammer? Cry me a river. I hope they added another year on to her sentence for her bullshit. Lucky she's so rich, and she can hire a nanny to look after her precious baybees while she pays her debt. It might even teach her brats a lesson about fucking with the real world.
August 19, 2008
"There's nowhere she can go to be alone. There's nowhere she can go to get peace," the attorney said."

You are'nt SUPPOSED to have privacy and peace and quiet in jail. As harsh as the original sentence does seem, she should have appealed the sentence instead of escaping. It just HAS to go and mention how she is a mother of three brats, but she is FIFTY THREE YEARS OLD, so those "kids" obviously are grown and gone. If she had been CF would they have mentioned that? No, they probably would have said, "Unable to have children of her own, she is a big child advocate and beloved Aunt to her 4 neices and 2 nephews". They ALWAYS play the child card, always. It doesn't mention how she was caught, I wonder who ratted her out? That would be interesting and funny, if it was one of her beloved brats who narcked on her. to perhaps save his own ass. SOMEONE HAD to have ratted her out, after 30 years of not having been caught.
Well it's "the rules" in places like Saudi Arabia that if you are childfree, you're probably a whore or a homo and you'll get stoned to death.

Being childfree in Africa will get you accused of witchcraft and burned to death, I posted an article about that a while back.

Being childfree in America isn't officially "against the rules" but it is highly discouraged and punished through extra taxes and denial of services your taxes pay for.

So come again with this "against the rules" stuff? If laws are unjust it's time to throw the tea into the bay.

If someone has the financial resources to become this kind of iconoclast, more power to them. This is how freedom is won, not by middle class shlubs like me who bitch on message boards. We have cannabis freedom in NorCal because a couple of rich dudes with powerful backing and large bank accounts fought the DEA and won.

And as for "ruining" lives. How many families and lives have been ruined by cigarettes and alcohol? hmmmmmm. More people die and ruin their lives with legal substances than with so-called "illegal" substances.

And as for law enforcement, they too are waking the hell up to the utter uselessness of the drug war.

http://www.leap.cc/cms/index.php

Catabat Wrote:
> It's completely a waste of taxpayer money to keep
> her in jail, but it's the principle of the thing.
> Drugs are illegal. Dealing them will get your ass
> landed in jail if you get caught. Those are the
> rules. I'm sure the kids whose lives she ruined
> and whose families were split apart when they
> became heroin addicts want some kind of payback. I
> freaking well would.
>
> So you get busted years later and sent back to the
> slammer? Cry me a river. I hope they added another
> year on to her sentence for her bullshit. Lucky
> she's so rich, and she can hire a nanny to look
> after her precious baybees while she pays her
> debt. It might even teach her brats a lesson about
> fucking with the real world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LayaGk0TMDc
I'm with Nowhiggers on this one. Let her go home. The corps do worse things.
kidlesskim Wrote:
> "There's nowhere she can go to be alone. There's
> nowhere she can go to get peace," the attorney
> said."
>
> You are'nt SUPPOSED to have privacy and peace and
> quiet in jail. As harsh as the original sentence
> does seem, she should have appealed the sentence
> instead of escaping. It just HAS to go and mention
> how she is a mother of three brats, but she is
> FIFTY THREE YEARS OLD, so those "kids" obviously
> are grown and gone. If she had been CF would they
> have mentioned that? No, they probably would have
> said, "Unable to have children of her own, she is
> a big child advocate and beloved Aunt to her 4
> neices and 2 nephews". They ALWAYS play the child
> card, always. It doesn't mention how she was
> caught, I wonder who ratted her out? That would be
> interesting and funny, if it was one of her
> beloved brats who narcked on her. to perhaps save
> his own ass. SOMEONE HAD to have ratted her out
> after 30 years of not having been caught.

I wouldn't be so sure in this day and age that being 53 assures that her sprogs are grown and out of the house. My aunt is 53 with an 11 year old. She popped her first and only out at 42. This dumbass could have kids even younger than that. Old moos are so gross.
August 19, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
> I wouldn't be so sure in this day and age that
> being 53 assures that her sprogs are grown and out
> of the house. My aunt is 53 with an 11 year old.
> She popped her first and only out at 42. This
> dumbass could have kids even younger than that.
> Old moos are so gross.

You're right, I looked it up in another article. Her youngest (boy) is only 15 and her two DAUGHTERS (which explains a late in life golden boy) are 20 and 22. It also says that someone turned her in on an "anonymous tip" hotline from her home state. That would likely be a relative who was pissed that she wouldn't share her wealth, and they were probably after the reward money. They are apparently idiots because they could have gotten a LOT more money by blackmailing her. And I agree, old moos are ESPECIALLY gross.
August 20, 2008
Here's the thing, the "drug war" is a huge load of bullshit, this is a given. The other given is that it won't end, no matter who is in office, because it's too huge of a money maker for the prison industrial complex. (There's a reason why we've got the highest rates of incarceration in the world, and it has little to do with law enforcement or public safety).

With those inescapable givens, added to the fact that if a a poor or even middle class person, regardless of whether or not they have children, were to be involved in the same circumstances they'd not only have to serve out the original sentence, but also have added years for escaping, I say fuck her in the eye. It's like adding a tiny drop to the already ginormous shitpile of money the folks who build and run prisons already get.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Feh Wrote:
> Here's the thing, the "drug war" is a huge load of
> bullshit, this is a given. The other given is
> that it won't end, no matter who is in office,
> because it's too huge of a money maker for the
> prison industrial complex. (There's a reason why
> we've got the highest rates of incarceration in
> the world, and it has little to do with law
> enforcement or public safety).

While it's true that the drug war fuels the industrial prison complex, it is not true that it's too profitable for it to ever end.

We have cannabis freedom in norcal because the DEA cannot find a jury to carry out their ridiculous tax wasting, life ruining war. They cannot get convictions here for cannabis because the juries will not give it to them. Jury nullification has happened many times here and will continue to happen.

Juries can overrule anyone who is elected as long as we continue to have juries, they have this power.

>
> With those inescapable givens, added to the fact
> that if a a poor or even middle class person,
> regardless of whether or not they have children,
> were to be involved in the same circumstances
> they'd not only have to serve out the original
> sentence, but also have added years for escaping,
> I say fuck her in the eye. It's like adding a
> tiny drop to the already ginormous shitpile of
> money the folks who build and run prisons already
> get.

Yes I understand the temptation to hate on the well to do SUV moo. And putting anyone in prison for drugs is wrong, whether it's her or a poor person. She doesn't belong in jail, and neither does anyone else for drugs. Maybe if she was set free it would set a precedence for setting everyone else free. Moo or not, rich or not, if I was sitting on that jury I would nullify it and set her ass free. It only takes ONE juror to do this.
quote>>>>Suburban moos think they are entitled to special treatment

There was a story in a magazine about a year ago. This young woman, in the late 70s, joined some hippie terrorist group and she planted bombs in buildings. She somehow escaped justice, by changing her name and identity. She finished college, married a wealthy doctor and settled down in a wealthy community. She had 3 kids. Well, the FBI her a few years ago. Now her friends & family insist she get speshul treatment because she is a RICH WHITE MOO.<<<< quote

I remember this. It was Kathleen Soliah (sp?). She was part of the group (SLA) that kidnapped Patty Hearst and apparently shot a bank teller in California, tied pipe bombs to a police car and then went on the lanb. I don't remember how the FBI was tipped on her location. She was living the SAHM suburban life in Highland Park in St. Paul Minnesota. Yup, she had it all and got caught. Her rich friends started a campaign to get money to help Soliah in her defense!! Cause she had lived the perfect life while on the lamb, her suburbie rich friends lobbied for cause. Oh to be so privilged. Oh and don't forget the arguments on the supposed hardship this would cause to her darling children, all convieved and raised under Soliah's life of lies. Make be, and lie in it.
I don't remember her exact name. But yes, she was planting bombs in the 70s. The FBI spent many years searching for her and found her....married to wealthy doctor, living in a wealthy suburban community. Her friends wanted her to get off scott free!! And not do any jail time!

I'm sorry, but if you have been engaged in terrorist activities, your ass needs to go to jail. Doesn't matter how many kids you had, or how many wealthy doctors you were married to. Her becoming a breeder rich suburban MOO does NOT make her "reformed" in any sense of the word. She is still the same evil scum she always was, going around planting bombs and killing people.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login