Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Johnny and Co. donate wages to Heath's daughter Matilda

Posted by Peppertree 
http://www.hellomagazine.com//film/2008/08/18/matilda-depp-wages/

I suppose I can say that I think this is, at least, a nice gesture, but, um, WHAT THE FLYING FUCK? Isn't this brat already rich beyond imagination?

How about donating the money to something a little more useful? They could even set up a program to help prevent the abuse of prescription drugs. They could call it The Heath Ledger Foundation for Dumbfuck Actors Who Don't Know How to Read a Prescription Bottle and Follow Simple Instructions.
this child obsessed society is just plain discusting.
I was thinking the same thing-it's not as though this kid is hurting for money, her mom is a well-known actress in her own right. I would think the money would be better used for education about prescription drug overdoses-oh, but then the actors involved wouldn't get the PR for donating to A child (never mind that the money could have helped several kids, if they really wanted to donate to a children's cause).
What a joke. She's just going to blow it all on bleached hair, lip collagen injections and drugs - total waste.
Re: Johnny and Co. donate wages to Heath's daughter Matilda
August 19, 2008
Someone, somewhere is likely getting recognition, a tax break, or a perk in one form or another or they wouldn't be doing it. I am suspicious of motives of this type thing. I am more impressed with anonymous donations to a REAL cause, rather than the $500 a plate celebrity black tie events to save starving chyldren, or other "causes" where they make sure camera crews are around when they announce it.
If you are impressed with anonymous donations, you can always do that yourself, anytime.
Re: Johnny and Co. donate wages to Heath's daughter Matilda
August 19, 2008
skylabdown Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you are impressed with anonymous donations, you
> can always do that yourself, anytime.

Why do you assume I haven't? If I told you about them then they wouldn't be anonymous anymore.tongue sticking out smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login