Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman Saves Girl From Child Molester

Posted by Yvette 
I would like to read the article that "spawned" this rant...
Re: Woman Saves Girl From Child Molester
March 21, 2006
try looking under the post, where it says www, and that should link u to the article. best i can do unless i know where the rant is what entry it is

edited

its post 889, and two cents posted it, with no link, sorry cant help u there
Anonymous User
March 22, 2006
Yvette, I don't have a link to an article because I didn't have one. (I possibly could have hunted one up). I was responding to a piece that GMA did. The woman did quite a bit of detective work on her own, driving miles back to that station. At this point in time I dont' remember all the details.
What fried me (now that I went and looked at my own post) was the @#$%@ moo of this little girl. There are SO freaking many of these moos (mostly) and some duhs that they will protect a molester, aid, abett, molesters. Families will rally to protect the molester...
It is unbelievable the evil people will cover up, tolerate, make excuses for and (total gag moment) schmooze up to. After all, this particular moo had this 'mayun' in her bed knowing all this.
I saw her pic.. typical inbred bucktooth whore moo trash from some backwoods trailer park.
That child will be scarred for life.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ
Hey, don't get down on whores. They work hard and do their darndest to not get pregnant...because for the most part, a pregnant whore isn't making money.

Now sluts...that's a whole nother thing.
Anonymous User
March 22, 2006
There is nothing wrong with a whore as yea she is out there making a living as oposed to a slut who will wreck and destroy everything in her path to get the meal ticket she is looking for - this usually involves bringing some poor child into this world who will have a shit life and 10 different "daddies" because sluts just want to swallow everthing with a set of balls.
Anonymous User
March 22, 2006
Oh, so now I've offended whores???

I was out to offend this creature.
I don't know if any whores actually read this. I'm just saying that there is a big difference between a whore and a slut.
ghostmaster
March 23, 2006
a slut does it for free, a whore does it for money. a whore you should get value for money, a slut you never do even if its free.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.