Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo upset because duhddy shows no interest in "attachment parenting"

Posted by kidlesskim 
Moo upset because duhddy shows no interest in "attachment parenting"
August 19, 2008
"Okay, well, let me start off by saying that this whole AP thing is somewhat new to me. I have one son who will be 4 this march and we co-sleep, I'm home schooling so far and am a SAHM (well, I work 4 hours twice a week, but at night when he's already asleep). My concern is Daddy. He seems very neutral with EVERYTHING. For example, whenever I mention any lifestyle change I would like to make (switching to organics, stopping flouride toothpaste, extended breastfeeding and no vaccines for our future children), his only reply is "sure" or "okay". He never makes suggestions, reads any Mothering articles without some serious prompting on my part, researches any related topics on the internet, etc. Just pseudo-support. Now don't get me wrong, he's a GREAT daddy! Wonderful. He plays with his son, cares for him, etc. It just gets very frustrating sometimes! So my question is: How do I get him more actively involved in AP and Natural parenting, etc?":bawl

confused smiley The man works full time, presumably since she only works a WHOPPING 4 hours at the time here and there, he plays with the kid, lets the kid sleep in HIS bed, and he hasn't left yet. I think she ought to thank her lucky stars that he even does that much. What intelligent man WOULD be interested in reading "moomie magazines",sleeping ,toothpaste, health foods, or care or want to hear about extended breastfeeding, nonsense such as no vaccines, or ANYTHING related to the NEXT set of brats she obviously intends on sprogging? What does she mean she "homeskools"? How exactly do you homeskool a four year old since they are'nt even "skool age"?.

This leads me to believe that there are other brats residing in that home who no doubt have the run of the place. I think duhddy should get involved, in BIRTH CONTROL that is, not in all of this other ridiculous nonsense. WHY do men allow and/or put up with this shit? SURELY it can't be as they had ever imagined.confused smiley
What's this "no flouride toothpaste" shit? Well, at least she won't have to worry too much about sky-high dental bills because her kids will all be dead from her insane "no vaccines" rule.
Re: Moo upset because duhddy shows no interest in "attachment parenting"
August 19, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "He seems
> very neutral with EVERYTHING."

That's because he DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT, moo! How could it be any clearer than that, you dumbass?
Sounds to me like he knows it's just the latest fad but wants to keep things smooth and avoids a confrontation by basically giving her a pat on the head. I'd say he sounds smart if it wasn't for the co-sleeping thing...
I'm not surprised he's not interested - these things are VERY dull and ill-researched. Basically a load of pseudo-hippie opinions from people of no medical training and below average intelligence.
And what IS their beef with fluoride toothpaste and vaccines? They want all their teeth to fall out by age 30? Or perhaps the return of the Black Death?
Hey, at least the rest of us vaccinated folks will enjoy our space and peace... smiling smiley
August 20, 2008
"He never makes suggestions, reads any Mothering articles"

Why should he? Does she read any men's magazines?! Why should the household revolve around the all-holy mommie? I think he's just playing it cool to keep her reasonably quiet.

Seconding kidlesskim's observation that he puts up with idiotic co-sleeping and hasn't left yet...well, she better thank her lucky stars and shut up already.
August 20, 2008
I don't see a problem here.
clematis Wrote:
> "He never makes suggestions, reads any Mothering
> articles"
>
> Why should he? Does she read any men's magazines?!
> Why should the household revolve around the
> all-holy mommie? I think he's just playing it cool
> to keep her reasonably quiet.
>
> Seconding kidlesskim's observation that he puts up
> with idiotic co-sleeping and hasn't left
> yet...well, she better thank her lucky stars and
> shut up already.

Ditto. He could care less about this moo shit.

This also seems to be the latest piece of female garbage (this does extend into other areas besides ones sex-trophies) which is some sort of inane insane campaign to turn boys into girls. They cannot get it through their little pea-brains that MALES ARE DIFFERENT.

Face it. Men and women just handle/process/cope with life and lifes little inconveniences different from each other. This is not bad, it is a tremendous balancing where each is a strength and offsets the gender differences. Left to its real own devices (where these brainwashed moos and females aren't carping about it) it works very well.

p.s.: most of moo posting is trolling for material that they can browbeat their hapless mate to bend to the allmighty moo and the hellspawn.
Everything the moo wants to do is counter-intuitive. She wants to expose their brats to increased risk of tooth decay, debilitating infectious diseases and make them emotionally insecure parasites and she wonders why the duhd acts less than interested?

Somebody beat that stupid bitch with a cluebat.
DrDanCorelli Wrote:
> Everything the moo wants to do is
> counter-intuitive. She wants to expose their
> brats to increased risk of tooth decay,
> debilitating infectious diseases and make them
> emotionally insecure parasites and she wonders why
> the duhd acts less than interested?
>
> Somebody beat that stupid bitch with a cluebat.

cluebat haaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login