Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Couple Reports Kyd Locked in Hot Car; Moo Runs Them Down, Leaving Woman Wheelchair-bound

Posted by cfchevygirl 

LONGMONT, Colo. — A concerned couple calls police about a young boy left in a hot car.

But when the cops arrived, it’s the good Samaritans who needed an ambulance.

The boy’s mother is charged with running over the couple who called 911 on her.

Now, Shannon Dominguez, 43, is confined to a wheelchair. Doctors say she may never walk the same again.

“Every day is a chore. Every day is stressful,” says Dominguez.

They never could have imagined calling police to help a child left alone in a hot car would end up like this.

“All four windows were rolled up. And it was in the direct sun. It scares the heck out of me. It’s some innocent child might die,” says Dominguez.

Now, she’s dealing with a crushed left leg.

“My tibia has a spiral break. My fibula has three breaks in it. They put a rod in there,” she says.

Link

Read the whole story; it's horrifying. Moo intentionally hit them both, sending the man over the hood, leaving him with internal injuries. Moo also punched him in the face. But, he got the lesser of the injuries. Apparently, the woman victim may never walk right again.

Unsurprisingly moo-moo has previous domestic violence arrests, as well as assault and multiple moving violations. Now, the cops have the worthless cuntbag up on charges of assault, hit-and-run and child abuse. I hope she rots in prison for 20 years.
They should lock this bitch up for life for three counts of attempted murder: the woman, the man, and the kyd. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
That would be nice, but I won't hold my breath. At the very least, there's just no chance of moo playing the victim card here. Had she just pitched a fit and whined to the police and the media, she probably would've gotten away scot-free. But, trying to commit vehicular homicide pretty much removes any playing of the moo-sympathy card.
Flogging is too good for them

How long before the udder-rubbing commtards starts? "If she's jailed, how will her kyd cope?" or similar shit.
bookworm
Flogging is too good for them

How long before the udder-rubbing commtards starts? "If she's jailed, how will her kyd cope?" or similar shit.

STERN, HE'S NOTHIN' BUT A LOW DOWN, DOUBLE DEALING, BACKSTABBIN', LARCENOUS PERVERTED WORM, HANGIN'S TOO GOOD FOR HIM, BURNIN'S TOO GOOD FOR HIM, HE SHOULD BE TORN INTO ITSY BITSY PIECES AND BURIED ALIVE.

Moos are psychopathic with a taste for blood.
This is why people no longer want to help breeders or their spawn in trouble. Get sued or run over. Yet they love the village when it showers them with money and udder rubs.
This is why ill never get involved in anyone's drama. Your guaranteed to get the short end. This whore was probably pissed that the kid didn't die. The good Samaritan might have fu-ed up her plans. Id be interested how much life insurance she has on the brat. If not that then they still get a windfall from gullible people who would send donations in sympathy. I feel terrible for the lady who now cant even walk the rest of her life. The whore is lucky I wasn't that lady's husband.
Well, hopefully the bitch of a "mom" will be in a horrific car accident which traps her underneath it and fire burns her to death.
Ass as it may be, this is also why I just stay the fuck out of breeder drama at all costs. I will not perform CPR on someone's dying child because I don't feel like the Moo suing me if the kyd suffers brain damage from oxygen deprivation or because I broke one rib. I will not call 911 and stick around if I see someone's loaf roasting in a car because, knowing my luck, the Momma Bear ClawsTM would come out on me when the proud Moo returns to her shit-box the second I make the call (at best, I would call from a safe distance, if possible, then get the fuck out of there). I will not rescue a child from the path of an oncoming vehicle because then I'll be accused of attempted kidnapping and child abuse. I will make no effort to prevent a child from Darwinizing itself because the parents will ALWAYS find something to pin on their child's rescuer and it is simply not worth it.

Instead, if I see a kid about to crack its head open or get run over by a bus or drown, I just stand by idly and watch. Sorry if the kid gets badly hurt or dies, but I'm in no mood to be sued by a raging breeder. Besides that, it's not my kid and therefore not my problem. And I have a feeling this story will discourage future l'il sizzler rescues too because no one will want to be mowed down by breeders who are pissed that their murder attempts are foiled by do-gooder strangers.
She is too unstable to be in public. She needs life without parole, end of story. Anything less is fucking insane.

Stories like these are the top reason I will not be creating biological children. I'm not sending them to this trainwreck of a world where, even if you do good things, bullshit can come crashing down onto you.

Unlike some posters, if I were to see a child in peril, I would more than likely still help them. My conscience would trouble me if I didn't help.

Click here to login