Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Don't Want to Pay For a Sitter? Tie'em Up in the Backyard.

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Don't Want to Pay For a Sitter? Tie'em Up in the Backyard.
August 14, 2014
Another candidate for Moo of the Year here.

A Florida mom left her two young boys alone at home for hours, tying one to a sliding door with two belts and leaving both in diapers overflowing with their own filth, police charge.

Derek Riley, a driver for the furniture store Rent-a-Center, told cops that he was visiting a customer in Orlando on Tuesday when he noticed two little boys, about 2 and 5, playing by themselves in a fenced-in backyard.

He noticed something stranger about the older of the boys: two belts tied his left ankle up to a sliding glass door.

'They had him like an animal in there,' Riley told WFTV. 'That was really shocking to me.'

'You know how you would tie your dog to a tree outside?' he added. 'It was like that circumstance a little bit.'

Ryan knocked on the front door but nobody answered.

He called the Orange County Sheriff's Office, whose deputies barged into the front door and found the children by themselves.

The boys reeked of urine, and both were wearing diapers that appeared to not have been changed in some time.

The 5-year-old boy, who was tied to the door, had a raw ankle that indicated he was routinely left like this for hours at a time. He could not reach the bathroom, food or water from where he was.

Link

Can someone please explain to me why there is only a $1,000 bond on someone who ties their kids up alone in a dirty house without food, water or bathroom? Cause I don't get it.

Moo claims she had to go to work, but her employer said she hadn't been to work in months.
Re: Don't Want to Pay For a Sitter? Tie'em Up in the Backyard.
August 14, 2014
She probably got the idea from Little House on the Prarie, where they often tied the little kids to a stake outside.
Re: Don't Want to Pay For a Sitter? Tie'em Up in the Backyard.
August 15, 2014
Must have missed that episode of LHOTP.

Anyhow.. you'd think the 5 yo would know to pee on a bush or poop behind it. But then... cosidering the source... I guess moo never bothered to train him.
SAWYER: "Like on Little House?"

KATE: "You call it Little House?… What are we even talking about?"

SAWYER: "We ain’t talking about nothing."

bouncing and laughing
Jesus Christ, I could by the title that this had fucking Florida written all over it, and big surprise, I was right.

'They shouldn't have kids, simple — they shouldn't,' Riley told WFTV. 'Not everybody should be able to have kids.'
<-----THIS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login