Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Babby make moo love/grow up/less selfish...:rolleyes2

Posted by aliceblue 
Babby make moo love/grow up/less selfish...:rolleyes2
August 31, 2014
Yet another insipid moo explaining how her crotch excretion is her "deepest love" [fuck you duh] and how it "saved" her from selfishness, and made her "grow up" and "mature." :BS Of course the comments contain lowing about how wonderful the article is. The one poor guy commenting about her husband coming in 3rd? 4th?? after the crotch drops gets slammed. eye rolling smiley I really hate these twunts.

Link

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kari-kubiszyn-kampakis/the-deep-end-of-love_b_5709005.html?1409232185&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000037
Re: Babby make moo love/grow up/less selfish...:rolleyes2
August 31, 2014

If ever I'd questioned my existence, wondered what good I added to this world, I now had an answer.

This angel from heaven was here because of me. God had chosen me to raise her.

I have no idea whether this moo is actually strictly religious or not, but assuming she isn't, there is a helluva lot of religious imagery right there. I sometimes think that people have remnants of religion living inside their heads so they always search for a 'reason' to be or do something. And because they aren't capable of inventing something or being creative they then settle on the most primitive of biological functions, aka chyldbirf, in order to justify their existence.
August 31, 2014
pfffft

High on the naturally produced love drug, that's all that is.

rockchick
I have no idea whether this moo is actually strictly religious or not, but assuming she isn't, there is a helluva lot of religious imagery right there.

She is.

From her bio on Amazon (a book she wrote is to be published in Nov. No wonder she's shilling her tripe on Huffpost):

Kari Kampakis is a mom of four daughters who writes about everyday events and significant moments that reveal God's movement in our lives

Four daughters? Either she kept trying for a golden son, or she craved more hits of oxytocin.

If you go to her website, you'll see that she lays the religious crap on with a wide trowel.
August 31, 2014
Dorisan
If you go to her website, you'll see that she lays the religious crap on with a wide trowel.
R

Ok, thanks for clarifying, in this case there really is nothing to add. Another religious loonie extolling the virtues of chyldbirf. It makes me laugh every time how ridiculous these people are.
August 31, 2014
What a bunch of saccharine self-serving moo twaddle.

I love how they write about what is ultimately the highest form of selfishness in all this flowery language, either to make themselves look intelligent or as a defense mechanism for the fact that shitting a kyd is actually really a crap thing to do. Why do they all have to write as if their lives were gently fuzzed Thomas Kinkade paintings? Observe:

moomoo
When our eyes met, she held my gaze, never once wavering. It felt like a reunion, not an introduction, two long-lost friends who already knew and understood each other.

FFS what vomitous nonsense. The freshly shat loaf doesn't even have a functioning brain yet, really, let alone the ability to recognize anything. JFC how fucking stupid.

moomoo
At 30 years old, I wanted to be saved from my selfishness. I wanted motherhood to help me grow up and mature.

If you didn't bother to do this BEFORE shitting out a kyd, you never will. And do we want selfish, immature people breeding? Let me think about that...

moomoo
he was the game-changer, the one who took me out of floaties and launched me into the deep end of love.

No, you're just off the deep end and that's about all. :crz

moomoo
Going back could never satisfy me as it had before, because once you experience the deep end, shallow waters aren't the same.

A decent writer would have just said, Gee, having a kid isn't the same as not having a kid. Well, fucking dur!

And how would you know that going back wouldn't be satisfying? It's not possible to ever go back. You only WISH you could go back. You think you're going back by handing your brat over to Grandma for a weekend. You're an idiot.

angry flipping off this mooron. I can't stand these self-involved breeder twats who moo and low over the fact that they did what any cockroach does and pretend their special and better people because of it. Losers.
August 31, 2014
Law
Why do they all have to write as if their lives were gently fuzzed Thomas Kinkade paintings?

drinking coffee

I had to come back here immediately for a mug of sharp, intelligent brew to wash the twee out of my brain.

Kamp@kis blogs about her brats in the same flowery prose once reserved for purple passion bodice rippers. In fact, with some of those sentences, if you didn't know she was writing about her brat, you'd think she was mooning over a lover.
August 31, 2014
Anyone who talks about having outgrown their selfishness through having a child is full of bullshit unless that child was adopted. How exactly is it unselfish to promote your own genetic interests?

The reasons they give for breeding instead of adopting make it perfectly clear whose interests are being served: it's always "I wanted..."
August 31, 2014
I wonder how her husband feels about being nothing more than a sperm donor/wallet. I also love how they don't realize that attacking someone for questioning their holiness flies in the face of their "I are mature adult" claim. Hell if that's the more mature version I'd hate to see the before version.

starvingauthor
Hell if that's the more mature version I'd hate to see the before version.

It's exactly the same, except now they've got a Mini-Me dangling off one tit. moo with baybeem
Beyond that, it's pure delusion on their part.
September 01, 2014
Dorisan
Law
Why do they all have to write as if their lives were gently fuzzed Thomas Kinkade paintings?

drinking coffee

I had to come back here immediately for a mug of sharp, intelligent brew to wash the twee out of my brain.

Kamp@kis blogs about her brats in the same flowery prose once reserved for purple passion bodice rippers. In fact, with some of those sentences, if you didn't know she was writing about her brat, you'd think she was mooning over a lover.

waving hellolarious

I think she's trying to complete with Horta except Horta is so ridiculous she's entertaining. This moo twat is ridiculous to the point of vomit.
September 01, 2014
gnocchi
starvingauthor

It's exactly the same, except now they've got a Mini-Me dangling off one tit. moo with baybeem

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious

You can tell they're selfish because they're actively promoting THEIR lifestyle to other people. Trying to convince people who don't fucking give a shit (otherwise it's preaching to the choir) that breeding is just the best thing evar is, in fact, completely selfish and immature. It's disrespectful of the fact that other people can, and do, decide for themselves without your fucking input.
September 01, 2014
gnocchi
starvingauthor

Beyond that, it's pure delusion on their part.
Agreed. Back in the day, when kyds happened whether you wanted them or not, people just got on with the business of raising them. They didn't have the time to wax poetic about how it made them better, more "mature," helped them see "the meaning of life," etc. Maybe it's a sign the special sneauflaiques are now producing their own offspring, so of course this will be the most wondrous life experience in human history:fmbl

It takes a child to raze a village.
September 01, 2014
They say that whatever socioeconomic level you were at before kids is where you'll stay at after kids. It should also apply to maturity levels. Children stagnate a person and exacerbate current personality traits. But you don't change and certainly not for the better.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
September 03, 2014
I think she waxes FAR too poetic. I cant help but envision her clicking "post" and the moment one of them squeals in delight she turns around to beat those "miracles" with belts to get the DEEMUN OUTTA DEM! The bush with the most roses usually has the most thorns donchaknow.
September 04, 2014
Really hope her other daughters never stumble upon this frothing screed of favoritism.

"Her birth day was the best day of my life, not because I love Ella more than her sisters, but because she's the one who made me a mom. She was the game-changer...Maybe life was easier before Ella, but it wasn't full, or anywhere near complete. "

So your life was an empty shallow hole after having your other 3 daughters? Charming. Tell me more about this selfless, unconditional love you speak of.

:crzangry flipping off ranting
September 05, 2014
yurble
Anyone who talks about having outgrown their selfishness through having a child is full of bullshit unless that child was adopted. How exactly is it unselfish to promote your own genetic interests?

The reasons they give for breeding instead of adopting make it perfectly clear whose interests are being served: it's always "I wanted..."

I know, you are absolutely right. Having or not having children has nothing to do with selfishness. These Moos who would stomp another person's kid into the dirt so their kid could get ahead, they're not at all selfish are they? How about the Duhs who force little Johnny to play sports when he would rather do something else then screams at him when he doesn't do well enough to help Duh relive his glorious youth? Nope, not at all selfish. The list could go on forever!
September 05, 2014
trance formation usa
Really hope her other daughters never stumble upon this frothing screed of favoritism.

"Her birth day was the best day of my life, not because I love Ella more than her sisters, but because she's the one who made me a mom. She was the game-changer...Maybe life was easier before Ella, but it wasn't full, or anywhere near complete. "

So your life was an empty shallow hole after having your other 3 daughters? Charming. Tell me more about this selfless, unconditional love you speak of.

:crzangry flipping off ranting

Simple. Babies get attention. Toddlers and beyond...not so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 06, 2014
I just love how people like this frankly admit they were insufferable, selfish, immature assholes before spawning. Of course, they're still insufferable, selfish, immature assholes, but it's amusing to watch them vy with each other over who was the biggest asshole of all pre-sprogging. So lacking in self-awareness or a scintilla of a healthy sense of humor.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login