Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Co-irker just announced she's in pig

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Co-irker just announced she's in pig
August 21, 2008
Great, a co-irker just announced she's in pig, as we were cutting cake for our boss's birthday. I'm counting the days untill she's gone.
I'm sure she'll either give away her cat of have it put to sleep soon.
Anonymous User
Re: Co-irker just announced she's in pig
August 21, 2008
Mrs. Ogre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm sure she'll either give away her cat of have
> it put to sleep soon.

Hopefully not...
August 21, 2008
How nice of her to wait til everyone was gathered for SOMEONE ELSE'S celebration til she burst forth with the wonderful news. Stealing someone else's thunder is a parental art form.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
August 21, 2008
That's exactly what I thought, Am.
August 21, 2008
Yep, in true breeder form, steal someone else's sunshine.

Fucking twat. I hope she experiences this sort of thing on every special occasion SHE has from now until the day she croaks. How does it feel?

Attention whoring pain in the ass. They have no feelings, regards or care for anybody else. Somebody should have said something to her. It's extremely rude to pull that crap.

Would they do this shit to someone's birthday celebration who is battling cancer and is thankful to the Gods to be around to celebrate another birthday? Oh, I'm sure they would!
August 21, 2008
I am so sorry, as a knocked up co-irker is a horrible situation because it affects your daily worklife. Get ready for piggo related absenteeism, direct complaints of her sufferring, ie:Morning sickness, nausea, smells that upset her delicate nostrils, her achy back, her numerous inconveniences like full bladder, bloating, sore titties, etc... AND of the indirect and private complaints to which you will be privvy. You will get to overhear her on the phone with sisters, friends, mom, etc....and go on and on about ultra sounds, gynecological check ups, discharges, stretch marks, leaky nipples etc..... THEN you can hear her on the cell with hubby and she will likely be talking in a "pouty voice" and in third person. ie: "Cindeee don't feewul too ggood today daddy, Baybeeee Tink is kicking mommmeeeeees bewwie button"

Get on your knees every day and pray that she won't try and bring the kid to work afterwards. If so, your senses will be assaulted on a daily basis with breast feeding,(sight) diaper changes(smell), wailing,(sound) etc......I wouldn't wish a preggo co-worker on my worst enemy. I hope for your sake it isn't her first, because if it is she will act as if NO ONE has EVER given birth or experienced pignasty quite like she has. I sufferred through one of these and it was the worst almost two years of my career. It did prompt me to come in VERY early, leave to do field work while she was there, and stay late after she left. So, at least I had increased commissions due to the extra workload.

Even so, my office always smelled like shit, urine, and "buttermilk biscuits".two faces puking
Anonymous User
August 21, 2008
You can add taste -- because sometimes (and I don't understand how, since they're so small) babies' poop has such a strong odor that you can almost taste it. You can also add touch -- because it seems that the less interest you show in a fresh loaf, the more determined its mother is to force it into your arms.
Anonymous User
August 21, 2008
Amethyst Wrote:
> How nice of her to wait til everyone was gathered
> for SOMEONE ELSE'S celebration til she burst forth
> with the wonderful news. Stealing someone else's
> thunder is a parental art form.

This was actually in poor taste. You don't announce these things at someone else's birthday party.
August 22, 2008
Mrs. Ogre Wrote:
> That's exactly what I thought, Am.

Yepper.
August 22, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> Yep, in true breeder form, steal someone else's
> sunshine.
>
> Fucking twat. I hope she experiences this sort of
> thing on every special occasion SHE has from now
> until the day she croaks. How does it feel?
>
> Attention whoring pain in the ass. They have no
> feelings, regards or care for anybody else.
> Somebody should have said something to her. It's
> extremely rude to pull that crap.
>
> Would they do this shit to someone's birthday
> celebration who is battling cancer and is thankful
> to the Gods to be around to celebrate another
> birthday? Oh, I'm sure they would!

I'm sure they would KidFreeLuvnLife--after all (now repeat after me, please)--it's all about them! People like that make me absolutely sick.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login