Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder Bonanza Bus Ride From Hell angry smiley

Breeder Bonanza Bus Ride From Hell angry smiley
September 01, 2014
Let's see...in addition to being car-less, I'm homeless at the moment. However, I still have my new job.

On my way to said job, the bus transformed into an Altoid box on wheels. The driver was a real douchecanoe. As the hellish ride continued, more breeders and their twat croissants kept squeezing in. One little brat in particular kept hooking his sister's stroller to the wheelchair straps. The driver got pissed off enough to tell the little cumstain to 'leave those damned straps alone' (actual words). I'm surprised his moo didn't go Mama Bear on him...I'm guessing being on the phone had something to do with it. Moo finally folded the stupid stroller.

Next moo who got on was told to fold her stroller, or no ride for her.

As this ride continued, more brats kept coming. I swear I needed earplugs and Crown by the time I got here to the airport... smile rolling left righteyes2 drinkingy

Now, I'm here way too early, and thanking myself for getting my tubal. grinning smiley I may not have a home, but I'm STILL fucking grateful I don't have cooch boulders to deal with! devil with smile

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Re: Breeder Bonanza Bus Ride From Hell angry smiley
September 01, 2014
Transit is one of the most birth control -affirming places I've encountered. Most of the kids aren't gross hellions, but the ones that are MORE than make up for it. Sorry you had to deal with that.

I swear there have been some days where I want to follow each horrific kid outburst or gross behavior by getting up and walking around the train, quietly handing out condoms to all passengers, and sitting back down. Then if another shriek/thrown item/stroller attack happened, I'd quietly get up and circulate again, offering more free condoms. Rinse, repeat. It's a pleasant enough daydream to get me through the ride. That, and the knowledge that after I exit the train I'll never have to see that kid again, whereas the parent(s) are stuck with it for 18 or more years!
September 01, 2014
Public transit, regardless of method, will ALWAYS be breeder hell. Remember that breeders are mostly broke so the cheaper the method of transportation, the more likely you are to encounter them.
September 02, 2014
That is why I am glad I live in an area where there is no public transportation to speak of.

Breeder hell for me is my Primary Care Physician's office. My doctor likes to overbook. The place, Community Health Center, collects all the trash who doesn't know what a birth control pill is.

One time a crotch dropping literally walked on me! I very calmly told it "Do not walk on me."

Normally, I book the earliest appointments I can at doctor's offices to avoid crotchlets.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 03, 2014
Public transit here isnt *too* bad, but when it sucks, it sucks like hell. Breeders are a nuisance on the bus only every so often, but I never had anything worse than the time when a teenmoo straight up hammerfisted her loaf because it was crying. I was pretty shocked at that. I posted it around here somewhere. Im sorry you had to deal with that. I take the bus because driving (and subsequently PARKING) in this city is like.. not even worth having a car, but unfortunately, breeders.
September 04, 2014
There is a limit of ONE non foldable pushchair per bus here. The council here made a rule that there must always be a space available for a wheelchair on buses, so the wheelchair space can't be taken up by a pushchair. There is one space available either for a pushchair, wheelchair or mobility scooter.

Moos get very butthurt when turned away or told to fold their pushchairs before getting on. But say it with me: Having a kyd is not a disability!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login