Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stupid kyd won't stay out of the dog bowls; Moo seeks advice

Posted by kidlesskim 
Stupid kyd won't stay out of the dog bowls; Moo seeks advice
August 21, 2008
"I want my dog to be able to have food and water when ever she would like to, but I don't want ds to eat dog food (anymore dog food!) or splash around in her water constantly. Any ideas? So far the dog's water and food are in the kitchen and I want ds to be able to hang out and play in the kitchen when we are in the kitchen without always having to put dog food and water on the counter, because the dog likes to eat and drink when we are all together, ya know? "

shrug This really shouldn't be a problem. She SAYS she is in the kitchen when the kid is trying to make a buffet out of the dog food and a wading pool out of the dog water, so WHY doesn't she snatch him up and wack him across the ass and say NO!!!!!!confused smiley If he is this preoccupied with the dog's food and water, I can only imagine what he does with a fresh pile of shit. I have caught visiting children pillaging the litter box for cat cookies, which is revolting. According to my parents, I never ate out of pet bowls NOR did I eat shit. I don't think I am especially intelligent, so WHY are there so many moomie blogs about kyds eating pet shit, their OWN shit, and/or splashing around in dog and cat water bowls and toilets?two faces puking
Because todays' parents are disgusting and vile organisms. My suggestion would be for the moo to crate the kid...lmao...!!!
Re: Stupid kyd won't stay out of the dog bowls; Moo seeks advice
August 22, 2008
She hasn't given the dog up for "adoption" yet?!?!?
August 22, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She hasn't given the dog up for "adoption"
> yet?!?!?

Yeah, I'm really surprised. That's going to be the next step for sure.

If anything, I feel sorry for the dog having the sprog getting into her bowls. The dog is cleaner than the brat, that's a given.
August 22, 2008
Again, refer to my post about the kid obsessed with her private areas.

When you find the kid doing the offending behavior, grab both hands with your left hand, give 3 good hard smacks across the face with your right while sternly saying, "NO!"

Not hard to figure out.
August 22, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She hasn't given the dog up for "adoption"
> yet?!?!?

DAMMIT
August 22, 2008
"I want my dog to be able to have food and water when ever she would like to..."

Sounds VERY passive!doh face

Pets SHOULD be nourished and watered on daily basis, but nooooo, they can't have it because the human whelpies keeps competing them for the doggie munchies!

Hey, moo! If you CAN'T snatch the brat off the animal dishes and STOP it from doing it again, why NOT give it animal dishes of its own to dine from, too???grinning smiley
It won't hurt the kid to get a little dog water. Might even help build the old immune system.

Squire and his dog used to sit on the steps eating dog biscuits. One for the dog, one for the boy. I'll bet it even helped clean tartar off his teeth.

Cristabel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login