Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo allegedly worried about safety of neighbor's new backyard pool

Posted by kidlesskim 
Moo allegedly worried about safety of neighbor's new backyard pool
August 21, 2008
"Our neighbors just put up an above ground pool.

It's like 3 feet from our 5 ft. chainlink fence. They don't have any sort of enclosure around it or any other safety features that I'm aware of. They do remove the ladder while not using it.....the other 2 sides of their yard are cinderblock wall and wood privacy fencing.....The gate that leads to their backyard is questionable since it's not self-closing/locking so that could pose an issue if they don't keep it locked at all times.........

I was researching some of the info since my 17 month old climbs half way up the chain link fence and I found out that an enclosure can't have any kind of of hand or footholds that a child less than 5 could climb. I also have an almost 4 year old. I like to let them play in the backyard while I do stuff and now I feel like I can't take my eyes off of them for more than 1 minute.....

What would you do in this situation where you feel there is definite cause for concern (they have a 2 yr. old, a 4 yr. old and a 3rd grader also and other small children come to their house often.) but you still don't want to create issues with people you have to live next to? How would you approach it given this info?"

confused smiley They have a five ft. tall chain link fence on two sides with a locking gate, cinderblock and privacy fences on the other sides, and they take the ladder out when not in use. I would say it's HER problem to watch her kyd and make sure it doesn't scale the fence. Also, maybe it's just me, but she sure does seem to be setting up the perfect "accidental drowning" of that 17 month old by making this such a public issue. I edited out a lot of boring comments she made about calling the city about their "code violations", which they are not breaking, and calling their landlord, talking to other neighbors, and of course posting all of this on the internet. She also SPECIFICALLY mentions their gate is not self locking or closing, and she knows this how?

She has laid the perfect foundation for her premeditated crime to get rid of at LEAST the 17 month old, and get off scot free.

1) Made her "fear" of the 17 month old kid climbing over a FIVE FOOT fence and/or toddling through their unlocked gate and crawling up on a toy from their yard and hoisting itself over a 3-4 ft tall pool wall and accidentally drowning, a public matter to county officials, neighbors, friends, and on the internet
2) Has prior knowledge that the gate doesn't auto close or lock, which means she has tested it and can easily unlock it while they are not home, right before she drops her kid into the pool headfirst and makes her get away to establish her alibi
3) Has actually researched the potential dangers of it and mentions how the ladder is still in their yard and that there are toys in the yard that a child could climb up on and fall into the pool and drown.

This is a murder waiting to happen.
If this actually comes to fruition by way of a public hearing or such, as this stupid bitch's neighbor, I would suggest she build a kennel for her pack to stay safely contained...what a cunt.
When I was a kid in the 1970s, we had an above-the-ground pool and we removed the ladder every night and did not put it back in until someone needed to use it again. There is no way a little kid can scale the smooth exterior side of the pool and jump up onto the ledge. I was age 11-16 when we had the pool and it was very tough for me to get onto the ledge without using the ladder. We had no secure fence for the backyard pool, it was right in the middle of the yard and nobody gave this a second thought. And nobody drowned, either.

The pool's owners are doing more than they need to. The breeder is being paranoid or she is hoping one of her kyds will be a junior olympic jumper at age 5?
Re: Moo allegedly worried about safety of neighbor's new backyard pool
August 22, 2008
This is a good example of things I'm so grateful I don't waste brainspace on, or hover by the kitchen window for, or potentially piss off neighbors about. Of all the ridiculous things to work yourself into a swidget about. The kid can't climb over the poolside. If he can, why haven't you taught him the children's safety floating technique or how to swim? Why is this the neighbor's "issue"?
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

And you just KNOW that she will cause trouble for that neighbor. It's inevitable.

str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If this actually comes to fruition by way of a
> public hearing or such, as this stupid bitch's
> neighbor, I would suggest she build a kennel for
> her pack to stay safely contained...what a cunt.
August 22, 2008
Kim, you raised a really good point there- women (moms) get tired of doing it all. they snap, this kind of thing happens, BIG tragedy, but, she's setting up the ball for a spike.

Really scary- Andrea Yates and her fear of hell? Oh, the peril....from outside the family....nope.

I like to let them play in the backyard while I do stuff and now I feel like I can't take my eyes off of them for more than 1 minute.....

Guess what, Moo, you can't EVER take your eyes off them for more than a minute. That's the job YOU signed on for. Your poor neighbor's pool has NOTHING to do with it. But we all know that if one of your tards did manage to climb the fence and Darwinize himself in the pool, you'd moo "But I only looked away for a miiiiiiiiiinute!"

You know, this letter sounds eerily similar to one posted on another CF board a while back. I think it was Dear Annie or one of those. Anyway, Moo's neighbors had put in a pool, and Moo said in her letter that she was "terrified for the safety of my children." Well, you'd think that that "terror" should be plenty of motivation for Moo to keep track of her goddamn brats. Stay tuned.
Neighbour's pool is on HIS property? Pool and pool fencing meets all bylaws? Then STFU already. It's nothing to do with you. Keep your kids on YOUR damn side of the property line, and do the job you signed up for. If it really bothers you that much, teach your kids the meaning of 'no', build your own fence, or move.

Yep, you just know that the neighbour is never going to hear the end of this.
We loathe our neighbors with a pool. Their 3 daugters scream like banshees on crack ALL FUCKING DAY LONG when they're in that thing. Thank the Gods school is starting soon.

Nothing would please me more than to see those 3 little cunts floating face down in the water one day as I drive by on my way home from work. smiling smiley I wish Andrea Yates was their mother.
August 22, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> This is a good example of things I'm so grateful I
> don't waste brainspace on, or hover by the kitchen
> window for, or potentially piss off neighbors
> about. Of all the ridiculous things to work
> yourself into a swidget about. The kid can't climb
> over the poolside. If he can, why haven't you
> taught him the children's safety floating
> technique or how to swim? Why is this the
> neighbor's "issue"?

Awwww, c'mon, now, clematis, don't you know "it takes a village"?

The MOO needs to be watching her kids. That is what she signed up for when whelping. Get over it, bitch. The safety of your brats is YOUR issue, not that of your neighbours!!!
August 22, 2008
I think what struck me as the most odd about the moo's "rant" is the fact that the neighbors already have a FIVE FOOT TALL chain link fence on two sides, a CINDER BLOCK BARRIER on the third side and a PRIVACY fence on the other side. THEN they have a gate that locks and they pull the ladder out of the pool. WHAT MORE CAN THEY DO? She either is out for attention for being a concerned moo, is jealous that they can afford the damned pool, OR (my personal favorite) she envisions the prefect way to get rid of at lEAST the 17 month old kid and is laying the groundwork for absolving herself of potential blame. IF her 17 month old is able to break through all of those barriers, OWN HIS OWN, then have the mental accuity to pull a toy or ladder up to the pool and climb in, then he has a genius IQ and isn't likely to be stupid enough to drown.

If that kid, or either of her other two, end up face down in that pool, I will be CONVINCED that she murdered them. I am going to be watching out for an "accidental" kid drowning in that area on the news.
KidFreeLuvnLife said:

Nothing would please me more than to see those 3 little cunts floating face down in the water one day as I drive by on my way home from work. I wish Andrea Yates was their mother.

LOL god dam I love you!!! LOL
Fuck that moo! It's people like her that make the rest of us suffer. Our neighbor had a pool that they filled in. They had a seven foot privacy fence around it, padlocked gate, and no trespassing signs on their fence. While they they were on vacation, and dh and I were watching their house, a group of teenaged illegals in our neighborhood jumped the fence and had a little midnight pool party, complete with Coronas. Luckily, DH is a pretty light sleeper. He heard the comotion and called the police. We didn't go over to the house until the police arrived so the kids wouldn't have time to get away. We had foolish dreams of them being arrested and deported. Our dreams were crushed when the little bastards got off with a warning. They played stupid like they could barely speak English. The hick cops around here took them home to their parents, and told them to stay off the neighbor's property. They cops then told us to tell our neighbors that they need to be more careful or they could end up with a lawsuit if someone were to drown! WTF?!? They had done everything in their power to make their pool safe. Their fence was higher than the law called for.
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> We loathe our neighbors with a pool. Their 3
> daugters scream like banshees on crack ALL FUCKING
> DAY LONG when they're in that thing. Thank the
> Gods school is starting soon.
>

You should discreetly toss a Baby Ruth (the candy bar not a little brat named Ruthgrinning smiley) into the pool. Let them wonder who had loose bowels.

MIB
August 23, 2008
A normal, good parent would simply be more vigilant about watching their kid, OR teach them that trespassing onto someone else's property is bad. But breeders can't be arsed to actually make the effort to watch or educate their offspring, which is why they expect the neighbors to barricade their pool even more and make sure everyone else knows about the evil people who are trying to murder her baybee with their big evil pool.

A 17-month-old climbing a fence and scaling an above-ground pool? Yeah, I see that happening all right.
August 25, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> She has laid the perfect foundation for her
> premeditated crime to get rid of at LEAST the 17
> month old, and get off scot free.
>
> 1) Made her "fear" of the 17 month old kid
> climbing over a FIVE FOOT fence and/or toddling
> through their unlocked gate and crawling up on a
> toy from their yard and hoisting itself over a 3-4
> ft tall pool wall and accidentally drowning, a
> public matter to county officials, neighbors,
> friends, and on the internet
> 2) Has prior knowledge that the gate doesn't auto
> close or lock, which means she has tested it and
> can easily unlock it while they are not home,
> right before she drops her kid into the pool
> headfirst and makes her get away to establish her
> alibi
> 3) Has actually researched the potential dangers
> of it and mentions how the ladder is still in
> their yard and that there are toys in the yard
> that a child could climb up on and fall into the
> pool and drown.
>
> This is a murder waiting to happen.

KLK, I am right there with you.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
bratBgone Wrote:
They cops then told us to tell our neighbors that they need to be more careful or they could end up with a lawsuit if someone were to drown! WTF?!? They had done everything in their power to make their pool safe. Their fence was higher than the law called for.

THIS is bullshit of the highest order. Not only should the respassers be applauded for Darwinizing themselves, the pool owners should be landing a lawsuit on the parents and making them clean up the mess.

WTF is right. Words fail me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login