Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Who's yo daddy-email I received

Posted by Ann 
Ann
Who's yo daddy-email I received
August 21, 2008
Here's an email I received today-time to weep for the future, folks. Our tax dollars hard at work! (My own comments are preceded by an *)

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

The following are all replies that Detroit women have written on Child Support Agency Forms in the section for listing 'father's details; or putting it another way..... Who's yo Daddy?

These are genuine excerpts from the forms. Be sure to check out #11. It takes 1st prize and #3 is runner-up

1. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, Makeeshia was fathered by Maclearndon McKinley. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of Marlinda, but I believe that she was conceived on the same night.
*coughWHOREcough-ugh.

2. I am unsure, as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.
*Ok, if she's telling the truth, this sucks-rape is never to be taken lightly. However, that's what a little medical marvel called Plan B is for.

3. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party at 3600 East Grand Boulevard where I had sex with a
man I met that night. I do remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the father, can you please send me his phone number? Thanks.
*Funny, yet sad-and why is it these nights of great sex never seem to involve a condom?

4. I don't know the identity of the father of my daughter. He drives a BMW that now has a hole made by my stiletto in one of the door panels.
Perhaps you can contact BMW service stations in this area and see if he's had it replaced.
*Guess the gold-digging backfired on this one.

5. I have never had sex with a man. I am still a Virginian. I am awaiting a letter from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was
ejaculate and that he is the Saver risen again.
*Ten bucks says she saw the Virginian Mary in her scrambled eggs while she was typing this-twenty says the second coming is an anchor baby.

6. I cannot tell you the name of Alleshia's dad as he informs me that to do so would blow his cover and that would have cataclysmic implications for the economy. I am torn between doing right by you and right by the country. Please advise.
*Seriously? People this stupid should be sterilized.

7. I do not know who the father of my child was as they all look the same to me.
*???? All your other welfare brats, or all the men you let into your bed? Which is it, sweety?

8. Tyrone Hairston is the father of child A. If you do catch up with him, can you ask him what he did with my AC/DC CDs? Child B who was also
borned at the same time.... well, I don't have clue.
*What is up with these whores? Not to mention it is not the welfare department's job to settle your small claims, bitch.

9. From the dates it seems that my daughter was conceived at Disney World; maybe it really is the Magic Kingdom .
*Wonder if it was on the spinning teacups?

10. So much about that night is a blur. The only thing that I remember for sure is Delia Smith did a program about eggs earlier in the evening. If I had stayed in and watched more TV rather than going to the
party at 8956 Miller Ave, mine might have remained unfertilized.
*Drinking to drown your dull life is never an answer, darling.

11. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my baby, after all, like when you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.
*So basically she's saying she's the village bicyle and everyone gets a turn. Pure class.

Yep, you guessed it right - you are all paying taxes to support them.
Re: Who's yo daddy-email I received
August 21, 2008
That grosses me out, but doesn't surprise me in the least. Most of these "single moms" have MULTIPLE kyds and don't have a clue as to the paternity of most of them. Either that, or they CLAIM they don't know who the baby daddy is so he won't be pursued by the courts for child support when she signs up for welfare, thereby slowing up the process for her getting a check. MANY a "baby daddy"of the most recent sproggling is active in the lives of these whores, but they get paid under the table, never get married, and live on the food stamps and in the free housing along with moomie and brood. Meanwhile, the baby daddy's income is not claimed and they keep getting knocked up and stay on the welfare gravy train. I hate each and every one of them.

MANDATORY STERILIZATION, would put a stop to and/or slow that buggy down substantially.
Anonymous User
August 22, 2008
That sounds like a case for Snopes to me.I will look around and see what I can find,I think this is a modern UL (urban legend).
Anonymous User
August 22, 2008
Sorry to post again here is a link to the same thing,with different names/places,so the possibility of a UL is pretty high.I also found other sites with the name/place changes.:

http://groups.google.com/group/Galveston-Music-Scene/browse_thread/thread/30bca3585b8aefd7
August 22, 2008
1. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, Makeeshia was fathered by Maclearndon McKinley. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of Marlinda, but I believe that she was conceived on the same night.

why don't I get invited to these parties?

PS. that post was a thing of beauty.
August 22, 2008
Welcome to the ghetto. Funded by the taxpayers.

Maybe someone can do a rap song as a parody of Guns-N-Roses, "Welcome to the Jungle" only we'll call it "Welcome to the Ghetto," with all the appropriate wording.
This e-mail is either a hoax or based on really old material.

It reminds me of the e-mail that lists several insane jury verdicts in lawsuits, such as the man who supposedly sued Winnebago after activating his motorhome's cruise control on the Interstate and then going to the back to make coffee. Needless to say, without a driver the motorhome crashes and the man sues and wins a big judgement against Winnebago. The problem is that this lawsuit and the others in that e-mail are bogus and never happened. See more about it on Snopes.com.

Welfare reform in 1996 mandated that moos name their chyld's father as a condition of receiving benefits. Don't forget that federal funding for benefits is now limited to two years at a time, five years lifetime max. Individual states can be more generous, but at the state's own expense. Few are.

The issue these days is that the wrong man often gets named as the father, and can get stuck paying support for someone else's kyd. There have been allegations that some wannabe welfare moos pick a man's name at random out of the phone book as their chyld's "father" to qualify for benefits.
Anonymous User
August 22, 2008
These ghetto whores must have all kinds of diseases. They don't even know who they are sleeping with !! Actually it doesn't sound like the men are even sleeping with them - just screwing them for 5 minutes and then kicking them out.
nowhiggers
August 22, 2008
The relative of mine I am always bashing here did exactly the same thing as these whores, claimed to "not know" the identity of the father, as encouraged by her republican parents, so she could collect welfare without any hitches (the state goes after these duhddies) and so that her republican parents would not have to interact with a black man coming to the house to see his child or black grandparents asking to see the child.

Years ago when there were out of wedlock births and a father wasn't named, it was dropped, they were never even asked. What happened is the taxpayers wanted to recoup some of that welfare money by tracking down the duhddies for support and set in place these laws telling the whores to name the duhd.

But the whores, for whom receiving welfare is not enough, and they would get it anyways even if duhd is tracked down, they have to knowingly rip off the people paying for their welfare so they don't have to feel "uncomfortable" about duhd being around or made to pony up.
August 23, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The relative of mine I am always bashing here did
> exactly the same thing as these whores, claimed to
> "not know" the identity of the father, as
> encouraged by her republican parents, so she could
> collect welfare without any hitches (the state
> goes after these duhddies) and so that her
> republican parents would not have to interact with
> a black man coming to the house to see his child
> or black grandparents asking to see the child.
>
> Years ago when there were out of wedlock births
> and a father wasn't named, it was dropped, they
> were never even asked. What happened is the
> taxpayers wanted to recoup some of that welfare
> money by tracking down the duhddies for support
> and set in place these laws telling the whores to
> name the duhd.
>
> But the whores, for whom receiving welfare is not
> enough, and they would get it anyways even if duhd
> is tracked down, they have to knowingly rip off
> the people paying for their welfare so they don't
> have to feel "uncomfortable" about duhd being
> around or made to pony up.

That SO personifies the white trash when I lived down in Alabama. Although in this area of Kentucky where I now live, it's basically either illegal Mexicans mixing with welfare white trash whores or white trash, turn the caps around on their heads, rap listen' to, truck tires on Pintos, those little shiny windmill toy like rems on their pieces of shit cars, Front teeth capped with gold "grills", ridiculous gang hand signin' white boy, pussy assed, gang wannabees. You are correct, they NEVER name the baby daddy to the welfare office.
nowhiggers
August 23, 2008
Oh I forgot to mention that my relative has a full time job now. But no matter, the state is going to pony up for $800 a month in daycare costs, in addition to the WIC and everything else she is getting. She has JOB and is STILL going to get all this stuff, well why? because there ain't no daddy named to go after for child support. If there was a daddy, her welfare would be reduced since part of this would be coming out of his checks.

What a fuckin scam these whores all have.

Who I really feel bad for? The kids. And her kid in particular. Don't these children have a right to know their fathers? This is disgusting beyond belief. Maybe back in the 50s when out of wedlock pregnancy was shunned and the women treated terribly, with the woman taking all of the blame and no real access to birth control (bc was for married ladies only, and most if not all doctors refused bc to single women back then), I can see why some women may have not named fathers, but the taxpayers put an end to that shit, along with DNA testing putting an end to that shit a long time ago. We want these bitches naming the fucking duhds! We wrote the laws for them to do just that when they go in to get their welfare.

I'd like to know how quick they'd produce a name or a list of names if they were told, no duhddie name, no checkie poo. But that will never happen, because you see the spineless liberals would cry blood if one of these moos kids was denied their precious welfare check because a duhd could not be named.

I think if these whore really do not know the duhd, or do not have a list of names to give to the taxpayers that can all be DNA tested, they should not just get a check anyhow for their brats, they should have to go before a judge and swear an oath that they are telling the truth under penalty of perjury, that way if duhd ever does come into the picture they can be prosecuted for lying in court.

But then the bloody spineless jellyfish would cry blood over that too, it's haaaarrrrdddd and tooooo stresssfullllllllll! Just give the moo her check!

BAH.
bratBgone
August 23, 2008
Kidlesskim wrote:

"That SO personifies the white trash when I lived down in Alabama. Although in this area of Kentucky where I now live, it's basically either illegal Mexicans mixing with welfare white trash whores or white trash, turn the caps around on their heads, rap listen' to, truck tires on Pintos, those little shiny windmill toy like rems on their pieces of shit cars, Front teeth capped with gold "grills", ridiculous gang hand signin' white boy, pussy assed, gang wannabees. You are correct, they NEVER name the baby daddy to the welfare office."

Wow, we have all of that where I live too. My personal fav is when they rim the edges of their teeth in gold. I guess they think it makes them look rich. It really just makes them look like they have turd world dental work.

I parked beside of the exact car you described at the mall yesterday. I'm so glad our tax dollars help these wonderful people persue their dreams of being white trash, wannabee, Mexiwhiggers!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login