Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo ejects 7 week fetus, freaks the fuck out

Posted by bell_flower 
Moo ejects 7 week fetus, freaks the fuck out
August 22, 2008
Re-posting here for clarity:

"Four years ago, after my miscarriage at seven weeks, I cried every day for months, quit my job, gained fifteen pounds.."

She pretty much had a missed period and she QUITS HER JOB. I guess that's what bothered me the most. What problem will that solve? And how would you like to be that chick's boyfriend or husband? "Gee, Honey, I missed my period and now I'm totally traumatized and I don't want to work any more?" And is it really healthy to sit around and think of your lost fetus 24/7? Wouldn't going back to work and getting back to your life be a healthy thing to do? Not if you are an attention whore, I guess.

My own mother had four miscarriages. Some were pretty early, and by "pretty early" I mean 8-12 weeks, because back in the 60's and 70's there were not super-sensitive pregnasty tests like today. (All the more chance for Moos to get hysterical.) Anyway, she also lost one that was around 4 months. My mom and dad decided not to pursue any more children because it was too hard on my mom's body. But this decision wasn't made in a fit of hand-wringing and attention-whoring drama. My mom was quite matter of fact about it, and at the time she was relieved to miscarriage rather than carry a fetus that was going to have health problems after birth.

Back in the day, people regarded miscarriages as Nature's way of stopping a defective child from being born. My mom was thankful she had two healthy kids and she left it at that.

Quitting your job, gaining 15 pounds....all these things sound like excuses.
Anonymous User
Re: Moo ejects 7 week fetus, freaks the fuck out
August 22, 2008
While it is sad.. for these breeder minded, it will be a sadness.
However, to obsess totally makes me question their overall ability to parent.
Secondly, and this is something that I wonder at, God is not in the baby-damning business from what I can tell. If these kids do go to heaven, the only sadness is that these parents will not get to raise the kids. They are in a far better place according to what they believe.
The next door neighbor, their 2 year old caught a cold. Then, to top it off, he got one of those rare heart destroying viruses. His heart stopped, he was oxygen deprived so that he is now retarded. (There is other idiocy going on with that.) At age 2 he would have gone to his reward and been in a better place. Instead, he has a heart transplant. As a retard, I doubt he will be very productive at all.
Yes, you bring back a child who is 2 years old who isn't cognizant enough to realize his life is ending to where they get old enough to realize their time is very limited and could end unexpectedly. Although, in this kids case, I don't think he is smart enough to realize that. He has also turned into a rather nasty little sob, at least to his younger siblings, all of whom lose out because of this child.
August 22, 2008
Most of them haven't even been examined by a medical doctor, had an ultra sound, or a VALID preggo piss test before they announce their being knocked up. While the at home tests are close to 100% accurate, that's IF they are read properly. I had a friend who worked in a family planning clinic a while back where they gave free preggo tests. So, they got ALL kinds of regulars in there trying to confirm the "happy news" (month after month) as often as they got the ones wanting to abort. She told me three telling things about these tests. 1) They are often misread because they piss on the stick and then don't read it in the time frame they are supposed to and get false readings 2) They want SO much to be knocked up, even if the test has a vertical red line for knocked up and blank for NOT, and the test is CLEARLY blank, they will swear up and down they can see a faint pink line over the indented line.eye rolling smiley

The last thing that a lot of people don't know is that MARIJUANA can cause a false positive, among other drugs. I think that often they create false pregnancies and have "symptoms" because of a late period which is caused by their hysteria. Then, when their body finally has a normal cycle, quite naturally it will be heavier and more painful than usual, hence "the miscarriage". I seriously doubt that 99% of these who claim to be 2,3,4, weeks and possibly up to 2 months preggo, were ever even knocked up in the first place. THAT is the most pathetic part about it. The most ANNOYING part is that they are so blind by their "longing" for baybee, that they lose all sense of reason and expect the rest of us innocent bystanders to ooh and aawww over what amounts to nothing.

I have worked with several women who had a "miscarriage" every other month. I had a deep yearning to slap the shit out of them, but instead I avoided them at all costs and probably exhibited some negative body language and let my eyes be seen rolling a few times.eye rolling smiley I am sure they thought I was BITCH, but I let them think it because it may be the only accurate thought that they ever get.tongue sticking out smiley
August 22, 2008
Why do so many of us have mothers who had a problem pregancy or 2 and they didn't curl up and die over it? Natural selection.

I wonder what she would do if she broke a nail.
August 22, 2008
Oh wow, um, yea, tragic?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login