Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Creative names from my hometown had me rolling....

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Creative names from my hometown had me rolling....
September 25, 2014
EDITED to be vague out of respect to my old classmates from a city 70 miles away from my current residence. BUT JUST LOOK AT THESE NAMES! I have no words smiling smiley

My *relative* Ashleigh, Rowdy's oldest, is having blah blah medical thing done. Please keep her and the family in your daily prayers. Thank you.

Ashleigh and Rowdy? Really? ROWDY? AS if Ashleigh (Bratleigh) wasn't precious enough. Then they spit out the ROWDY. I left my hometown for a reason LOL!
Re: Creative names from my hometown had me rolling....
September 26, 2014
waving hellolarious
September 26, 2014
When I used to play The Sims 2, I made a trashy welfare fambly one day for shits and giggles. One of the kids I named "Angina" because it sounded so much like one of the yoonique names these dumb women come up with. Ever since then I've been keeping my eyes peeled for some dumb breeder to actually name her kid "Angina" - I just know, in my heart, it's going to happen.
September 26, 2014
stillwaters
When I used to play The Sims 2, I made a trashy welfare fambly one day for shits and giggles. One of the kids I named "Angina" because it sounded so much like one of the yoonique names these dumb women come up with. Ever since then I've been keeping my eyes peeled for some dumb breeder to actually name her kid "Angina" - I just know, in my heart, it's going to happen.

It has to happen for this reason Angina Pectoris

But it would probably be pronounced "Ann-jean-uh" because "Angina" sounds too much like "vagina" and, as we all know, breeders don't teach their kids proper names for body parts. Girls don't have vaginas, they have "butterflies." Boys don't have penises, they have "ducks" or "doodles."

Still... Rowdy? Did his parents anticipate that he'd come out a spastic tard and name him appropriately? I wouldn't name an epileptic rodeo bull "Rowdy" let alone a human.
September 26, 2014
"Rowdy" isn't a name for a human.

I know one thoroughbred gelding named Rowdy. I also know three dogs named Rowdy.

Stupid parents.
October 01, 2014
Maybe they watched Days of Thunder too many times.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login