Posted by CF Scorpio 
CF Scorpio
Childfree steps
February 26, 2005
THe link posted does not seem to work.
spacecowgirl
Re: Childfree steps
February 26, 2005
I don't know why the links keep screwing up like that...I fixed it though.
Dac
April 26, 2005
Just wanted to post a quick update. The CF Steps boards have moved to the following URL:

Childfree Steps

There were some issues at the old board with confirmation emails not being sent out (when a new account was activated), and the whole board format at the new site is nicer and easier to use.

Thanks for the link, btw, spacecowgirl! Though the few of us who are there are pretty talkative, we could still really use the traffic. winking smiley

Oh, and the boards at the new site now require registration to post and/or read. The site is strictly for CF people who are married to/dating someone who has kids from a previous marriage, as well as any other CF folks who'd like to join us. The boards are definitely CF-oriented; moos and/or "childless" people who are trying to conceive are not welcome...they have plenty of other places to post.
Anonymous User
April 27, 2005
Dac Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for the link, btw, spacecowgirl! Though
> the few of us who are there are pretty talkative,
> we could still really use the traffic.

You're very welcome! smiling smiley I'm sure I'm not the only one who's glad that there are so many CF sites around. It's awesome that we have so many places to hang out now! I think your board will get lots of traffic in the future. Most people have kids, so there will be plenty of us CFers who are (or will become) steps and need to commiserate with other CFers in the same situation.

>The site is strictly for CF people who are married to/dating
> someone who has kids from a previous marriage, as
> well as any other CF folks who'd like to join us.

I'll definitely be hanging around. I'm ready to start dating again, and everyone I'm interested in happens to have kids. :bawl With my luck, I just know I'll fall for someone with kids. That's just how my luck is. I guess that'll be okay as long as there aren't kiddies with me 24/7!
Dac
April 28, 2005
Great...we'd love to have you there!

As far as dating guys who have kids, I only ever did it once...and I ended up marrying him. winking smiley Seriously, I never would've considered dating someone with kids from a previous marriage. I just happened to fall for someone who had kids, and my feelings for him were strong enough that I couldn't just drop him.

Thankfully, he's one of the good ones. He put me before the stepkids, sided with me when I had disagreements with them, always supported my decision to be CF, etc. (I have to wonder if maybe he was a formerly-CF person who had them because of some family bingo-ing? Hrm...I may have to ask.)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.