Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hey..where are all the trolls?, and where is Merc?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anybody got any good sites where they're bashing us?

And WHERE THE HELL IS MERC??
Re: Hey..where are all the trolls?, and where is Merc?
August 22, 2008
Are you itching for a good old scrap S??

As we say over here in England: "Friday night, a beer and a fight!"

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
How about the Super CF Woman name Pheona from the Happliy Childfree website because she it the Super wise CF woman.

Also I miss Merc. I wish he was here to rant about who breeders gone to the extreme level e.g. Potty train, toilet and even co-sleep.
Merc & NoKyds had a bit of an argument a few weeks ago in another post, and Merc threw all his toys out of the cot and said he wasn't going to post here anymore. He had to be carried off in a wah-mbulance because someone disagreed with him on something. I thought it was pretty funny.

Wasn't that how it went, nokyds? Correct me if I'm wrong
REALLY??? Break out the peanuts and beer :smoke. Where's the original post?
August 22, 2008
I don't think Phoena was a troll - I think she may have jut forgotten to come back or is wrapped up in other stuff. I believe she was also a member over on CFEZ, but I only saw her post a couple of times.

I didn't begin posting mroe actively here until recently, but fuck, I didn't notice Merc was gone. That sucks ass.
Pheona's no troll. She is the best CF person ever.

At least we have a CF person which does the research on breeders and that is KidlessKim. Since KidlessKim make some new discovery about breeders and I mean digging deep on them.

I don't think breeders will troll here anymore. What defense has the breeders/moos can justfy their actions about when they think BF in public is OK, Dr Moral crap, Potty Train extreme and fetus filth.
Including the Kellymoms website that reveal the truth about moos.
That kept the moos mouth shut.
August 23, 2008
I am not gone, and thank you for your uninformed opinion artic.

i just am not posting. this board has soured me..

i would rather go to my own board.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
yeah, we had a disussion and he doesnt seem to like when someone doesnt agree with him, i have no hard feelings toward him and even enjoyed his posts, but he seems to be a bit of a baby.
August 23, 2008
Which is more fun?

Bashing silly obsessive moos and shrill tit Nazis?

Or watching our own CF people get into catfights?eye rolling smiley
As Merc said nokyds4me is uniformed, they don't know Mercurior and the standards of behaviour on this board recently have deterioated by the behaviour of some people.

If you look back its is this sort of behaviour that has put people off posting , leaving you with the dregs that are the very people the Non Childfree complain about.
Giselle uniformed about what? lol about me expressing my opinions on a rant board? lol about being called "racist" etc etc becasue i dare to offer a different opinion that some cry babies cant handle?

some people are cry babies
Well, I read the thread and as usual, it turned into a Christian/'fundie'/right-wing - whatever you want to call it - bashing.

I've said plenty of times on here that I'm a Christian - duh I'm no saint, but I do believe, and anyone who thinks I'm a idiot for being one can fuck off :yeah.

I get along with everyone - I have very thick skin and can dish it out just as well.
i guess i can fuck off then..lol
nokyds4me:

^^^...Scores 'excellent' on job evaluation portion of "Follows Instructions Well"...Thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login