Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Turd Werld, Turding Up Your Vittles

Posted by nowhiggers 
nowhiggers
The Turd Werld, Turding Up Your Vittles
August 23, 2008
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/08/080821-human-waste.html

Remember all those veggie recalls from the lovely shithole better known as Mexico?

I don't buy any food that's "made in mexico" or anywhere else in the turd world. It's either made in the west or I don't buy it.
Anonymous User
Re: The Turd Werld, Turding Up Your Vittles
August 23, 2008
I don't blame you. I've had food poisoning before and I nearly died from it.
August 23, 2008
70 percent of the world's water is used for agriculture?! I'd had no idea. Another interesting article from National Geo.

I am sprinkling our big garden of collards, kale, beans, tomatoes, and herbs at this moment and am thankful we can get much of our summer produce from our garden, fertilized from two compost piles. I'm always a bit leery about any produce that isn't local or at least from our state.
August 23, 2008
If it's not made in the US or Europe, I don't buy it, either. You'd think people would have learnt from the China recall thing, but Iguess not.
August 23, 2008
I can't find a decent peach anywhere - and it's peach season, for gawds' sake!
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 70 percent of the world's water is used for
> agriculture?! I'd had no idea. Another interesting
> article from National Geo.
>

Of course they dance around the reason WHY 70% of the water is used in agriculture and WHY there are water shortages in the turd werld ad nauseum.

Of course, we know WHY.

Using human turds to raise crops is about one step away from just using humans for food, a' la Soylent Green.
August 24, 2008
Mexico is a hell hole of filth, no question about it. I wouldn't eat or drink ANYTHING "made in Mexico".
August 24, 2008
When they write that agriculture takes up 70% of the world's water, there is an important clarification. Much of it is for crops, but it's not for crops for people to eat. It's to feed livestock. Livestock is a very expensive use of resources and China and India are fueling this demand because they are adopting Western diets and they want more meat. I do eat small amounts of (humanely raised) chicken because commercial livestock farming is very toxic to the environment.

And as for the original topic, I don't know what it is going to take for people to realize WE CAN'T AFFORD MORE PEOPLE. The fundie shitheads with their platitudes such as, "We're not overpopulated. The entire U.S. population could fit within the geographic area of Texas," make me particularly nuts. Well, they can, but so what, Asshole? There is a little thing we all need called POTABLE WATER, not to mention breathable air and a place to grow our food.

What's it going to take? The fact that we are eating and drinking our own shit doesn't even register. Jaysus will provide and all that.
Anonymous User
August 24, 2008
..."in some cases, water is so scarce that farmers break open sewage pipes transporting waste to local rivers".

Good LLLLLLORD!!!!! What Jesus provides us with is a fucking brain to be able to realize that we NEED TO STOP REPRODUCING FOR A WHILE!!!
str8six Wrote:
> ..."in some cases, water is so scarce that farmers
> break open sewage pipes transporting waste to
> local rivers".
>
> Good LLLLLLORD!!!!! What Jesus provides us with
> is a fucking brain to be able to realize that we
> NEED TO STOP REPRODUCING FOR A WHILE!!!

I'm with you on this str8six, I was raised as Baptist, and according to the Bible I read, Jesus was a childfree man. Now if it's good enough for Jesus, it should be good enough for anyone else who wants or in the case of the turd world, NEEDS to be childfree.
August 25, 2008
I better get on junk food-only diet.doh face
August 25, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
> I don't blame you. I've had food poisoning before
> and I nearly died from it.

salmonella: actually makes you pray for death.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login