Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dear Prudence: Help! My son is an über fapper! openmouthed shock :lips grinning smiley

Posted by Dorisan 
Re: Dear Prudence: Help! My son is an über fapper! openmouthed shock :lips grinning smiley
October 25, 2014
It isn't normal for a kid to be jacking off in the kitchen and in the penalty box where he could easily be discovered. Sounds like we are dealing with an Awtard on the Spectrum who's traded in flapping for fapping.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Dear Prudence: Help! My son is an über fapper! openmouthed shock :lips grinning smiley
October 25, 2014
kidlesskim
It isn't normal for a kid to be jacking off in the kitchen and in the penalty box where he could easily be discovered. Sounds like we are dealing with an Awtard on the Spectrum who's traded in flapping for fapping.

As always, very well put, Kim. Playing pocket pool in the penalty box is simply way off the charts. I have never heard of anything like that happening when I was growing up and surely, I do not hear about stuff like that today very often. If all boys were like this and it was deemed as an everyday occurrence, that stuff would be all over the internet - you know moos would be talking all about it on FakeMeBook and InstaCrap.

ETA: I wanted to add that most of the moo stuff posted on FakeMeBook really belongs on Rotten.com. Just my opinion.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login