Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Halloween party for turdlers blaring outside my apartment.

Posted by stillwaters 
Halloween party for turdlers blaring outside my apartment.
October 18, 2014
Some of you may recall I have moved to breederville. My husband and I moved into a townhouse in a complex of townhouses. What I didn't know into moving day is that the townhouse my husband and I would be moving in was right across from a park area. I literally can't use the front bedroom during the day because the little brats are out there shrieking all the fucking time. Now there is a goddamn Halloween party with music (baseline invading into my home like crazy) and, of course, more shrieking.

I've been trying not be the neighbor who bitches about kids all the time. I had fair warning which unit would be ours before moving day, but I never bothered to drive around and check it out. Frankly, I feel dumb, but I was in a very bad place in life and just wanted to get our apartment settled. So, I take the brats playing as a matter of course. Maybe in a year or so my husband and I will be in a better place and we can start looking for something different.

But this party shit is, I believe, more than I should have to put up with. I don't even think the management company is involved in this - there was no newsletter or anything announcing it. Yes, they'll probably be done early because the part is full of shitlings (though with trashy parents these days, who can fucking say?) I still don't think I should put up with their noise invading my home. I wake up at 3:15 weekday mornings I go to bed early.

So fucking pissed right now.
Re: Halloween party for turdlers blaring outside my apartment.
October 18, 2014
I fucking hate Halloween these days because it's all about KYDS. I do sympathise, having lived next door to a famblee, that the shrieking is constant, and it is irritating. I don't know why kids have to shriek all the time and they can't talk normally, everything is at max decibels. I'm not against kyds running around in the park and letting off steam once in a while, but I don't understand why they have no normal voices these days and everything has to be so damn loud.
Re: Halloween party for turdlers blaring outside my apartment.
October 19, 2014
Stillwaters
I don't even think the management company is involved in this - there was no newsletter or anything announcing it.

I would suggest asking about that. There might be a liability issue with non-approved large gatherings on the property which would work in your favor. Also - is there a community building? Typically, that's where kid-related crap is supposed to be staged in large developments, again because of liability issues. Maybe the breeders didn't want to pay the fee to use the room. Wouldn't surprise me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login