Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breaking Bad Toys R Us

Posted by dood 
Breaking Bad Toys R Us
October 30, 2014
Full disclosure: I never watched Breaking Bad. Bryan Cranston will always be Hal to me.

Regardless of that, this story really ticked me off. It's a few days late, but I didn't see it mentioned here.

A Florida Moo got Breaking Bad action figures removed from Toys R Us because she didn't want her little fuck trophy to grow up to be a meth dealer. She accomplished her goal with just shy of 10k signatures on her Petition. Toys R Us chickened out and the figures are on an 'indefinite sabbatical.'

To quote:

Florida Moo
"Toys R Us is well known around the world for their vast selection of toys for children of all ages," she wrote. "However their decision to sell a Breaking Bad doll, complete with a detachable sack of cash and a bag of meth, alongside children's toys is a dangerous deviation from their family friendly values."
"Kids mimic their action figures, if you will," she told the station. "Do you want your child in an orange jumpsuit?"

Bryan Cranston's tweet was pretty good though. If I had a Florida Mom action figure (yeah right) I'd burn it too.

In a follow up story here, Aaron Paul started his own petition to get the toys back. At the time of this, it has 62,744 supporters, but near as I can tell, Toys R Us doesn't give a damn.

Really, this kind of stuff scares me a bit. What else is some uptight bitch moo going to get banned because she doesn't want her crotchspawn to be corrupted? It's a bit of a slippery slope and Toys R Us is setting a bad example.
Re: Breaking Bad Toys R Us
October 30, 2014
What a cunt. Would have loved to buy those figures myself.

And of course, even though the other side has waaay more signatures, only a moo's opinion counts.
October 30, 2014
If her kids are looking to action figures for guidance, she better work on her parenting skills.
October 31, 2014
I do note that she has no issues with Sons of Anarchy, Freddy Krueger, or Grand Theft Auto being sold there.

So moo is OK with meth dealing motorcycle gangs and serial killers? Games where you can buy meth, then kill hookers and cops?

If your kids know who Heisenberg is, then you are the textbook definition of shitty parent. She lives in Floriduh, her kids already know what meth is. If not from the neighbor's then from moo's FOTW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 31, 2014
I like Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul, they seem like really cool guys. BB was the best show ever. Heard about these figures, they should sell them online.
October 31, 2014
Buy a bunch and put them in kids' trick or treat bags. Here's your gluten-free, nut-free, allergen-friendly, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, red dye #40-free, preservative-free treat you little shits.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login