Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant 1115 - super sized strollers

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Rant 1115 - super sized strollers
March 23, 2006
Wow I could not believe the audacity of some of those breeders - I wont call them parents because a decent parent would not do that.
I do believe that some parents think they are indeed better people just because they have kids.

It is so laughable they really are pathetic.I know there are some really great parents out there but many of them are really selfish and think the whole world revolves around them.

And those oversized strollers are obviousley a status symbol as if to say look at me " I have a baby" I think some people must get addicted to the attention they get when they have a baby and when it starts to wear off they have trouble dealing with that.How sad....
Re: Rant 1115 - super sized strollers
March 23, 2006
then they have another and another and another,
KidFreeLuvnLife
March 23, 2006
That's ok, I get my revenge in the supermarket, blazing down the aisles with my cart, headed straight towards any unsupervised brat in the store who is in my way. Pahrunts see the big ol'nasty silver cart and quickly get Shitford out of the way.
CF Scorpio
March 23, 2006
It was a pretty good article. The only thing that bothered me was that last line with the classic Breeder Bingoism of "you'll change your mind if you have kids".
"You'll change your mind when you have kids" Because as soon as you have kids, your brain flys out the nearest orifice, and you've suddenly got to buy the biggest, bestest, newest, fanciest, logo covered, crap to keep up with the Breedersons next door. Fuck those fucking fuckers. That's also an insult to actual parents who are still pretty cool, respectful, and want to raise their kids to be thoughtful, considerate and not another fashion accessory lemming following the rest over the cliff.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.