Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Because nothing screams mature like assault in the parking lot

Posted by addiea raine 
Re: Because nothing screams mature like assault in the parking lot
November 11, 2014
rockchick
I find it shocking that so many people support the moo. I'd expect it to be normal that if you find yourself in a public space and your chyld starts screaming blue murder you remove yourself and the demon spawn from the situation so as not to cause unnecessary annoyance to others.

This is also by no means an isolated accident, I read about a man being attacked on a bus and another having a wine bottle smashed over his head at a restaurant for asking the parunts to calm their kyd down, and someone over on the CF subreddit got punched at the drugstore by a crazy moo whose toadler jumped on the person's lap and then rolled down onto the floor when the person, who was obviously startled and caught off-guard, jumped up from their seat.

I guess it was about a year ago I read a story about an elderly lady who basically touched a five year old on the shoulder and told him he shouldn't throw rocks at the ducks in the park, which he was doing to his little, rotten heart's content. His Duh went off, knocked the lady down, breaking her arm because she TOUCHED HIS CHILD WHO WAS ONLY PLAYING!!!!!! Sick shits.
November 11, 2014
crazy old crone

I guess it was about a year ago I read a story about an elderly lady who basically touched a five year old on the shoulder and told him he shouldn't throw rocks at the ducks in the park, which he was doing to his little, rotten heart's content. His Duh went off, knocked the lady down, breaking her arm because she TOUCHED HIS CHILD WHO WAS ONLY PLAYING!!!!!! Sick shits.

This one? http://blog.sfgate.com/crime/2012/07/02/woman-82-hurt-protecting-gg-park-goose/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
November 11, 2014
Dorisan
law
I just went and bought myself a new utility knife as a personal protection device, inspired by this article.

Boy, I was thinking the same thing.

Check this site for the legalities

http://www.knifeup.com/knife-laws/

One attractive part of the knife laws in my state:

It is legal to own a disguised knife, such as in a pen or lipstick <---- kewl

I was also wondering about the implications of coming to the aid of someone in that situation. Are you supposed to stand back and call for help? Can you step in and defend them with the weapon you are carrying?

That little pink comb looks so innocent. devil with smile

I've noticed a lot of unique self defense devices popping up lately. Also laws in some states are loosening to allow them. Thank god I can bring pepper spray in the area I am working now. Used to be you had to register it as a weapon and have to apply to carry it. Bear spray was legal but it was illegal to use on humans even in self defense.

I worry about being attacked because of the lowering of the bar in society. Something like this case and reactions to it is clearly a demonstration of that.
November 11, 2014
This had to have happened in a state with no concealed carry laws. These mama bears here don't dare pull that shit here because marauding bears wind up eating lead.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
November 11, 2014
Dumb ass moo blogger wrote about it...

http://www.chicagonow.com/chi-town-mommy-mayhem/2014/11/hey-natalie-bree-hajek-richardson-i-have-one-word-for-you-karma/

Fuck her. That is all.
November 11, 2014
jezebel_daisy
Dumb ass moo blogger wrote about it...

http://www.chicagonow.com/chi-town-mommy-mayhem/2014/11/hey-natalie-bree-hajek-richardson-i-have-one-word-for-you-karma/

Fuck her. That is all.

Damn, I was hoping that would be the Assailant Moo writing about it so the cops knew exactly who to look for. devil with smile

I couldn't even read through the entire thing because I would have thrown my computer at the wall. Moomy was not "protecting" her kyd. Her kyd was not in danger. She was butthurt that someone pointed out her lack of responsibility, and responded with violence.
November 11, 2014
Crazy moo arrested!!

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/11/11/mom-arrested-accused-of-attacking-hipster-who-asked-her-to-quiet-her-trantrum-throwing-kid-at-colma-nordstroms-rack-assault-punched-shopper/
November 11, 2014
That is some awesome news! Though what do you want to bet that a fund raiser is started for her like the woman who left her kids to die in the hot car while she "went to a job interview"?
November 11, 2014
Did I hear correctly? Moo was arrested?

November 12, 2014
:partay

The world is a slightly safer place. Let's hope she STAYS behind bars.
Good! One less rabid cow running around. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
November 12, 2014
Comments in the article linked above are 99% against rabidmoo now. What happened to all the mama bear bullshit support out there???
November 12, 2014
stillwaters
Comments in the article linked above are 99% against rabidmoo now. What happened to all the mama bear bullshit support out there???

It proves my point of them being shithouse rats...THEY SCURRIED! devil with smile
November 12, 2014
navi8orgirl

This one? http://blog.sfgate.com/crime/2012/07/02/woman-82-hurt-protecting-gg-park-goose/

That's it! I got the details wrong because I couldn't find it online. I am sure the "grabbed him by the neck" was Duh's excuse when it looked like he might get in trouble (God forbid).
stillwaters

Because now FrothymouthMoo is in real trouble that isn't going to be excused with that "Mama Bear don't tell me how to discipline my kid" bullshit. The child nor Moo were under any sort of threat AND Moo stalked the woman. Now all the breeders that were previously in support have switched sides because they always have to make sure they're on the "right" side. It's hard to keep up the moral high ground when you support somebody who has been arrested for assault. You can't say "I would totes punch a bitch too if she said some shit to me!" when now the holy moo doesn't get away with it.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
November 12, 2014
stillwaters

They realized it was becoming bear v bear and the bears were losing

paragon schnitzophonic
stillwaters

Because now FrothymouthMoo is in real trouble that isn't going to be excused with that "Mama Bear don't tell me how to discipline my kid" bullshit. The child nor Moo were under any sort of threat AND Moo stalked the woman. Now all the breeders that were previously in support have switched sides because they always have to make sure they're on the "right" side. It's hard to keep up the moral high ground when you support somebody who has been arrested for assault. You can't say "I would totes punch a bitch too if she said some shit to me!" when now the holy moo doesn't get away with it.

Well, mama grizzly aka Mad Cow Disease has been caged and it sounds like no bond...50K bail is exactly that. Let's see how her ghettotude works in jail.

And I love how her defenders have gone radio silent. C'mon, where's your support for Mad Cow now that she was cold busted.

Now let's see how this is treated:

For felony battery causing serious bodily injury, the potential penalties are:

· Felony (formal) probation ;
· Two (2), three (3), or four (4) years in county jail; and/or
· A fine of up to ten thousand dollars ($10,000).

Plus, if you are convicted of aggravated battery as a felony, you will lose your right to own firearms in California.

Legal Defenses to California “Battery Causing Serious Bodily Injury” Charges

A conviction for battery causing serious injury looks terrible on anyone's record. Many people are not aware that you can be convicted of this crime for only minor touching, where you didn't intend to injure the victim—and will assume that a conviction for this offense means you are a violent criminal. There are numerous legal defenses that you can deploy to help beat aggravated battery charges—or get them dismissed or reduced. They include:

You acted in self-defense

The legal defense of self-defense/defense of others applies to California battery causing serious bodily injury charges when all of the following are true:

1. You reasonably believed that you or someone else was in imminent danger of suffering bodily injury or being touched unlawfully;

Words spoken here do not constitute imminent danger; even go to hell is not a threat.

2. You reasonably believed that the immediate use of force was necessary to defend against that danger; and

Nope, not here either. The problem was defused when the victim left the store. Mad Cow chose to instigate another confrontation and attack a woman half her weight.

3. You used no more force than was reasonably necessary to defend against that danger.28
Self-defense is a valid defense to battery causing serious bodily injury charges.

There ws no danger to defend against. The woman was gone. Self defense clearly does not apply at all. For self defense, ALL of these need to apply and NONE of them do. Scratch this one.

The so-called battery was actually an accident

The legal defense of accident can apply to PC 243(d) charges. According to Pasadena criminal defense lawyer Ninaz Saffari: “It's true that you can be convicted of aggravated battery even if you didn't intend to injure the victim. But you can't be convicted if you didn't touch the victim willfully—that is, if the entire incident was an accident. Maybe you accidentally shoved someone in a crowd, or tripped and fell into them. In that case, you shouldn't be found guilty of this crime.”

This clearly does not apply to Mad Cow. She stalked her victim, or lay in wait for her to come out. She ran up and attacked her from behind. There was nothing accidental here. Strike 2.

The injury wasn't actually “serious”

As we discussed above, there's no hard-and-fast definition of “serious bodily injury” for purposes of Penal Code 243(d) PC. Instead, it's up to the jury to decide whether a particular injury rises to that level.

Many battery victims are resentful. They may try to make their injury appear more serious than it actually was—for example, by seeking medical treatment they don't need, or complaining of pain they don't actually feel.

It's up to your criminal defense attorney to conduct an investigation that will reveal the true extent of the “victim's” injuries.

If there is substantial evidence that they don't rise to the level of “serious bodily injury,” then you may be able to convince the prosecutor to reduce the charges to Penal Code 242 simple battery. (a misdemeanor.)

A good defender will be able to convince a jury that a broken spine is not serious bodily injury. Hopefully she gets a crappy defense attorney who won't be able to convince a jury that three knocked out teeth is not serious at all.

November 13, 2014
The comments are GONE! I wonder why....
November 13, 2014
the noodler
The comments are GONE! I wonder why....

You're probably on a mobile site. Try it on desktop.

For some reason Disqus doesn't like mobile.

The comments are still there, don't worry. tongue sticking out smiley
Time for us to carry some form of weapon in self-defense against resentful moos out there. There are tons of them so bitter with their lot in life, having to deal with screaming kids for one, that they'll lash out at the drop of a hat. What if this wasn't caught on camera? All the more reason not to be a victim one day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login