Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Article about SAHMs Staying HOME More!

Posted by deegee 
LOL I don't know about you, but I am thrilled that there won't be as many of these distracted drivers (by their kyds and cell phones) in their oversized SUVs or minivans while I am on the road trying to get somewhere. BTW, Oceanside is only a few miles from where I live so just knowing that Sarah Campbell will not be on the road very much is quite comforting.
Anonymous User
Re: Article about SAHMs Staying HOME More!
August 25, 2008
Where's the article dee??
OOPS!

Sorry I forgot to include the link!

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/nassau/ny-limoms235815825aug25,0,4173695.story

I am as red-faced as a 5-year-old passing gas in the pool!
August 25, 2008
These women all sound so shallow and entitled.
Breaks my heart to think that they will not be dragging their strollers to the store, the movie theater, and hundreds of other places where kids are better left at home with a babysitter.
Anonymous User
August 25, 2008
"Jennine, a 45-year-old mother of two in East Rockaway who asked to withhold her last name, also mourns the "dramatic change" in her formerly freewheeling automotive lifestyle."

MOURNS...M O U R N S ... You air-headed douche bag!!!! GodDAMMIT they're just SO fucking dramatic. I just wanna bitch-slap her..what a waste of oxygen.

And this RICH statement: "To keep my sanity with three kids at home all summer I have to get out," said Carina Dalessandro, 29, of Levittown, putting newly purchased toys for children, aged 6, 4, and 2, into the back of her minivan in the Toys R Us parking lot in Carle Place. "You've got to do things. We go to the zoo, Splish Splash, Jones Beach, the pool."

WHY do you HAVE to get out? It's not a necessity you mind-less moron! My parents both worked and we HAD to stay home and entertain ourselves - after chores of course - and oh the HORROR of it all...I mean really, making kids use their imagination? Why I cannot believe my parents subjected me to such abuse..GOD!!! hitting over the head with a hammer
August 25, 2008
Cry me a goddamned river. Whaaa? The all holy SAHMoo has to make adjustments to her "free wheeling" lifestyle? Now they have to stay home, and play in the yard? The horror...the horror. I'd have some sympathy were it not for the fact that costs are rising for EVERYONE and they CHOSE to have the wonderful myracles who are now driving them insane. If anything, this shouldn't affect them as much as normal people...they don't HAVE to do much driving if they'd just do the work to take care of their children at home, like society has done for hundreds of years.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
No sooner did I post a link to the original article did I find this little gem!

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/ny-lifire0825,0,1888855.story

I guess if you don't take the kyds out somewhere in your minivan or SUV or car, the kyd will take it out himself LOL!
August 25, 2008
I have a sil who went out like 5 times a day this summer. Mindblowing.
Anonymous User
August 25, 2008
mmmmm yes, our feee-yewwwwwwwwww-tuuure...I'm so exCITED!!...NOT angry smiley
August 25, 2008
If I didn't know that single people and elderly people would be the ones who would get hurt the most, because of all the assistance for FAMBILEES, I would swear that it is time for a good, serious Depression.

Articles like this prove it.

"I am as red-faced as a 5-year-old passing gas in the pool!"

And 5 year olds these days don't blush and they aren't ashamed of any aspect of their behavior. Not when Moomy is telling that their farts are creative, spayshul and beautiful.
Anonymous User
August 25, 2008
Of course, its always all about SAHMs, isn't it? The world revolves around their lazy asses.

As for the woman in the article who thinks she will return to work after 8 years, she is kidding herself. Who will hire someone who hasn't worked in 8 years? She'd have to settle for a very low-paying job.
Anonymous User
August 25, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Who will hire someone who hasn't worked
> in 8 years? She'd have to settle for a very
> low-paying job.

HeLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOwww...Damn casseyrod, where the Hell you been?! Didn't you know? SAHM's are the BESTest at time-management, multi-tasking, corporate budgeting, employee management...they are SUPER qualified and THEN some at this stuff. You should be so lucky to have one working in your office, shame on you for not giving credit where credit is due spanking with a whip on the ass
August 25, 2008
str8six Wrote:
> HeLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOwww...Damn casseyrod, where the
> Hell you been?! Didn't you know? SAHM's are the
> BESTest at time-management, multi-tasking,
> corporate budgeting, employee management...they
> are SUPER qualified and THEN some at this stuff.

Oh, THAT'S why they don't bathe, clean or teach their children to shit in the toilet...they're just managing their time more efficiently than the rest of us.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
August 25, 2008
Feh Wrote:

> Oh, THAT'S why they don't bathe, clean or teach
> their children to shit in the toilet...

Nah, they teach their kids to poop in the swimming pool. Haven't you seen those floaters in the public pool?
These people have screwed themselves into the poor house with all their kids. Breeding comes with a high price tag.
These moos should never be going out in the first place. How about cleaning your damn house, etc? Isn't that was houseWIVES did in the 'days of old'?

Why is anyoone bored? I bet I could find plenty of shit for both moo and brats to do.

NO ONE WENT ANYWHERE IN THE 70'S!!!! Moos stayed home and made breakfast, lunch, dinner and did the dishes and other things in the meantime. The kids rode their bikes to the pool, after their own chores.

I don't know what planet these moos are on.

I for one am glad that the economy is worse. That means a lot of BS that people do will be cut out of their (and my) lives. Then, I won't be annoyed by these people. I'll be spending my CF money. My hubby got laid off, but I still think this economy will stop alot of breeder bullshit and get them out of my hair at Starbucks, etc.
August 25, 2008
Boo-fucking-hoo!

I want SAHMoos and their shitloaves to become hermits.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
August 25, 2008
CF Uter Wrote:
> > I for one am glad that the economy is worse. That
> means a lot of BS that people do will be cut out
> of their (and my) lives. Then, I won't be annoyed
> by these people. I'll be spending my CF money.
> My hubby got laid off, but I still think this
> economy will stop alot of breeder bullshit and get
> them out of my hair at Starbucks, etc.

For one thing, the breeders won't be able to drive their ginormous vehicles around anymore due to the rising cost of gasoline. Many of them have already had to trade in their mega-SUVs for just a regular 'ol car. This can't be easy - breeders are very attached to their SUVs. That's tough titties, I guess.
CF Uter Wrote:
> These moos should never be going out in the first
> place. How about cleaning your damn house, etc?
> Isn't that was houseWIVES did in the 'days of
> old'?
>
> Why is anyoone bored? I bet I could find plenty
> of shit for both moo and brats to do.
>
> NO ONE WENT ANYWHERE IN THE 70'S!!!! Moos stayed
> home and made breakfast, lunch, dinner and did the
> dishes and other things in the meantime. The kids
> rode their bikes to the pool, after their own
> chores.
>
> I don't know what planet these moos are on.
>
> I for one am glad that the economy is worse. That
> means a lot of BS that people do will be cut out
> of their (and my) lives. Then, I won't be annoyed
> by these people. I'll be spending my CF money.
> My hubby got laid off, but I still think this
> economy will stop alot of breeder bullshit and get
> them out of my hair at Starbucks, etc.

I was always told as a child that uncreative, stupid people became bored. I never wanted to be thought of as either, so I made sure I always found a way to entertain myself.

Kids now days are so used to being carted to organized, group activities that they have no idea of how to think on their own or be creative. Moo has to entertain the lil' darlings. How could she ever find time in her busy schedule to clean the house?!?
August 25, 2008
"Jennine, a 45-year-old mother of two in East Rockaway who asked to withhold her last name, also mourns the "dramatic change" in her formerly freewheeling automotive lifestyle."

IMO, The only thing she should be "mourning" is living the life of a grandmoo or an "accidental" 20 y/o knocked up, UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL, at age FORTY FIVE. What an idiot.
August 26, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:

> I was always told as a child that uncreative,
> stupid people became bored. I never wanted to be
> thought of as either, so I made sure I always
> found a way to entertain myself.

Me too! To this day, I have NEVER been bored! There is always something to do!
August 26, 2008
Man, this is good news! Fewer moos and brats to conted with! Maybe there is half a chance to enjoy a movie in peace. Maybe even early dinners without little brats screaming and acting up.

DW and I do not have a lot of money for gas, so we do what the breeders are now forced to stay home....we have survived just fine. But it is nice to know that when we do go out, there will be fewer breeders and their brats free-ranging and makes going out a much happier proposition.
August 26, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> bratBgone Wrote:
>
> > I was always told as a child that uncreative,
> > stupid people became bored. I never wanted to
> be
> > thought of as either, so I made sure I always
> > found a way to entertain myself.
>
> Me too! To this day, I have NEVER been bored!
> There is always something to do!

This is a bit off topic, but you can blame Medusa and bratBgone because they impregnated my brain with the idea.tongue sticking out smileyhitting over the head with a hammer

Anyway, has anyone else noticed that sprogglings AND their moos and baby daddy can only be entertained by "flashy" DVD's? There isn't a one of them who could sit through a "black and white" movie, or ANY movie which doesn't contain violence, nudity, or special effects. Any movie or book with any substance is "boring" to them. I think this is a clear cut case of low mentality and is well showcased in the movie Idiocracy. I think that movie is sad, only because it's so true and will likely happen WELL within the 500 years it depicts it as happening.:bawl
nowhiggers
August 26, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> Medusa Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > bratBgone Wrote:
> >
> > > I was always told as a child that uncreative,
> > > stupid people became bored. I never wanted
> to
> > be
> > > thought of as either, so I made sure I always
> > > found a way to entertain myself.
> >
> > Me too! To this day, I have NEVER been bored!
> > There is always something to do!
>
>
> This is a bit off topic, but you can blame Medusa
> and bratBgone because they impregnated my brain
> with the idea.tongue sticking out smileyhitting over the head with a hammer
>
>
> Anyway, has anyone else noticed that sprogglings
> AND their moos and baby daddy can only be
> entertained by "flashy" DVD's? There isn't a one
> of them who could sit through a "black and white"
> movie, or ANY movie which doesn't contain
> violence, nudity, or special effects. Any movie or
> book with any substance is "boring" to them. I
> think this is a clear cut case of low mentality
> and is well showcased in the movie Idiocracy. I
> think that movie is sad, only because it's so true
> and will likely happen WELL within the 500 years
> it depicts it as happening.:bawl

That's another great CF movie, like Soylent Green. Except Idiocracy really points out the kind of dumb genetics we are breeding ourselves into.

Evolution is a funny thing. The common perception is that it selects "the fittest" most of the time, the common person does not understand what that really means. "The fittest" are NOT the most intelligent, the most capable or compassionate. No. Natural selection does not select for any of those traits. Natural selection selects on breeding ALONE. If it can breed and carry the genetics on to the next offspring and so on, it continues, if not, then it is a genetic dead end. The childfree, for example, are genetic dead ends. There is a great book that explains the mindless machinations of this process in pretty good detail, Richard Dawkins, "The Blind Watchmaker."

Every social policy we now have in place literally plays the role of Eugenicist. While eugenics is soundly criticized and met with gasps and horror and "Hitler", no one seems to see or understand that the programs we have in place to favor and cater to the breeders, Hitler also had those same programs for the german breeders to breed more. Welfare is a form of eugenics as is the commercial fertility clinic.

I go back and forth on this welfare stuff. Some days I see all the points made by our liberal cf members here about the "social contract" and the disadvantage of having a huge population of street brats roaming around like in the turd werld where there is no welfare.

And then some days, I am like, fuck it all. The welfare system is just an interference into natures own natural selection process, which already favors the breeders, hands down. So why do the breeders need welfare, tax breaks and so on? Anyone without kids is already a genetic dead end (not that it is important to any of us cf, I for one am proud to be a genetic dead end since I consider humans a failed species doomed to extinction at some point in the future anyhow). Nature selects but humans interfere with artificial selection.
August 26, 2008
nowhiggers, I couldn't agree more with your (and mine) unpopular opinion. I guess you could say that I believe in separation of certain people FROM others. It's not necessarily a racist separation, but more so of IDIOTS and NON idiots. If there happen to be more non caucasions in one group than the other, then so be it. What Hitler did to the Jewish people was unforgivable and shitty, but few are really aware of other things he did which I think SHOULD be done today. The killing off of mental defects and retards (humanely)and the allowing the fucked up kids born to simply die as nature intended, are among his good works. That's about all he did that was good, but when I read that he allowed about 100 thousand life long retards and nut cases to be sent to the gas chambers, I thought, "OMG, why didn't he just stop there?"

I am in NO way a Hitler fan, but he DID have a good idea or two when it came to getting rid of fucked up people who were a burden on society.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login