Another day, another supposed "kyd denied lunch" story. :rolleyes2
November 18, 2014
With comments calling for the lunch-lady's job goodness...sigh

I'm gonna hazard a guess and say she never said it, and the breeders are laying on the story pretty thick.
Re: Another day, another supposed "kyd denied lunch" story. :rolleyes2
November 18, 2014
read the article and it is apparent this kids parunts are welfare ticks.

o, and I'd like to add (as if anyone here has escaped this conclusion, which I think is not likely) this sort of shit is TYPICAL of welfare ticks.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

November 18, 2014
You know this story is BS right from the get go:

asshat reporter
SNOHOMISH. Wash.– The only thing 7-year-old Xavier loves more than his math homework are his fruits and veggies.

I read the comments and they are making me stabby right now. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

But what really set me off was the last paragraph of the story:

entitled breeder duh
“It made me feel really bad for him. That’s not right. That’s like saying, ‘Hey, you don’t have your book bag so you can’t have your education’. You can’t do that. Feed them. They need to eat. They need to concentrate. They can’t concentrate without eating. I just don’t want this to happen to any other kid. It’s hurtful,” says Eric.

cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

This pisses me off to no end! This duh (and presumably moo) are so fucking entitled that I'm at a loss for words over it. They're collecting welfare, food stamps, etc.. and they have the gall to demand that school feed them even when they're not allowed??

Why doesn't duh take some of the free food from his taxpayer-supported food stamps and prepare a lunch for his kid? If his kid needs to eat, then he should be the one providing the food. It's nobody's responsibility to feed his spawn but himself. He chose to have kids, so he chose the responsibility. I can't stand people who have kids and expect the government to pay all the bills.

Not only that, but the kid got a sandwich and unlimited fruits and vegetables, with a drink. So the kid was allowed to eat free, just not the lunch that everybody else got. So what the hell is duh's problem?!? The kid got to eat. but of course, lazy-ass duh wants his specyiale sneauflayke to have what everybody else has.

How much you wanna bet duh has a brand new car, Iphone, satelitte TV, and other luxuries? I work in a "welfare" district, and I recently saw a "poor, free lunch, food stamps" parent dropping their kid off at school in a brand new BMW. Yes, that's right, a new BMW. Lots of them work under-the-table for cash. The parents are married, but live apart (but in the same town), so moo can collect full state and Federal benefits. The things I've seen from "poor" people....

I am really stabby right now, sorry. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
November 18, 2014
"It happened to me as a child and I could still feel that hurt , and I could only imagine what he went through." says Eric.
Looks to me like dependence on government bennies may be a generational thing in Eric's family.:eatu
Can't feed them, don't breed them.
November 18, 2014
thom_c
You know this story is BS right from the get go:

asshat reporter
SNOHOMISH. Wash.– The only thing 7-year-old Xavier loves more than his math homework are his fruits and veggies.

For REAL! Also,

Yeah, right
Eric says it’s left such a bad taste in his mouth, he’s thinking of removing his children from the school.

Remove his children from the school and do what, exactly? Give up the free daycare and meals? Yeah right.

I suspect this might get removed if lawyers come into the picture, so here's duhddy's comment on the article:

First off i would like to thank Q13 Fox News for help leading our story to be public and to those who commented with support for my son Xavier. Secondly im not going to argue with any aggressive commenters for the simple fact that my seahawks beanie that i own which was a gift, or whether i dont work enough doesnt hide the fact that Francine denied my son lunch. I work 40 hours a week mon- fri and I’ve obtained my AA in september in drafting. Obviously that resume calls for free lunch according to DSHS housing income. So Criticize, Criticize, Criticize all you want because in the end its people like you that make it a false story. I got facts, proof, evidence, that tells me that Cascade View Elementary was at wrong for what they did. Especially when the principal secretly takes my son into the office and gives him a sack luch without my consent stating that he can have a lunch anytime(where the hell was she during the whole process, a month later your concerned). Weird right. Fast forward a day when i went to have lunch with my son, the Principle pulled me aside and asked to speak with me. First words out of her mouth was that ahe just learned of this matter today. I immediately called her out and said BS, did you or did you not pull my son into your office and bribe him with a sack lunch to brainwash him. Her response was well i did speak to him yesterday. At that point i was already being lied to in my face from the principle. What you negative commenters dont understand is that this is an issue within the district. My son and I talked about airing for Q13 Fox . My son was up for it so i supported him 100% just like anyone of you parents would have done if you experienced this. My son would hate to see this happen to anyone again.

This guy is totally angling for a law$$$uit.
November 19, 2014
Totally lawsuit ready and cannot spell principal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
November 19, 2014
Unfreakingbelieable. This asshat's kid actually got a meal, but I guess a bagged free lunch isn't good enough for this loser.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login