Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My brother's ex and her 1yo brat!

Posted by Coranth 
Coranth
My brother's ex and her 1yo brat!
August 25, 2008
I go by Coranth, online.

My Mother, whom I live with, works, and I stay here at home, as I am on a disability support pension. Usually, when my Mother is working and I am here at home, it is QUIET. However, now we have my Brother's ex-girlfriend staying with us, and her 1yo brat.

I *tolerate* her, but as for her brat, I can't STAND HIM. My name for him is "the parasitic" (if you've played Half-Life 2, you'll know where it comes from!) He disrupts the 'order of the house' if you know what I mean: he's noisy, he stinks, and he's always getting into things and touching stuff he shouldn't!!! This includes the dishwasher, the digital box beneath our television (or the television itself) and even the machine that enables our gas-powered hot water supply to function!!!

And, oh, yes... let's not forget the damn KINDERCRAP! KINDERCRAP! EVERYWHERE!!! You guys know what I'm talking about... those garish *toys* that

1. You find in your yard.
2. You find scattered on the floor in almost every fucking room of your house.
3. Even fill up your garage!
4. Or even the yard of your CF neighbour.

I hate the brat. I hate him. I admit that. Call me a monster if you want; I don't care. But, I hate him simply because he exists. What's even worse, is he's one of those brats who can cry until they puke. Thankfully, I have never seen it happen... but, it creates more washing which I must hang out. There's nothing worse than going outside to hang out washing... only to find that your washing line is filled with stuff that SOMEONE hasn't brought in, yet!

Even more alarming, is that my Mother threatened to return my little pomeranian dog, Milly (my lil' girl!) to the woman we got her from, simply because THE BRAT doesn't eat his food fast enough. He either drops it on the floor, or is too slow and she takes it out of his hand. Luckily, I talked to my Mother about this, and she said she was "just having a moment"... stupid cunt! She's damn lucky she didn't sell my little dog, Milly.

If she had... well, in the words of my alter-ego: "Autonomous Judgment followed by self-administered Termination of Parasitic may have been initiated. Luckily, Judgement was not required. Situation resolved without application of physical force. A pity..."
Re: My brother's ex and her 1yo brat!
August 25, 2008
"Even more alarming, is that my Mother threatened to return my little pomeranian dog, Milly (my lil' girl!) to the woman we got her from, simply because THE BRAT doesn't eat his food fast enough. He either drops it on the floor, or is too slow and she takes it out of his hand. Luckily, I talked to my Mother about this, and she said she was "just having a moment"... stupid cunt! She's damn lucky she didn't sell my little dog, Milly."

When it comes down to a choice between a loyal, loving, sweet-hearted dog and an obnoxious brat, the choice is clear. I do hope they move out soon!
August 25, 2008
What a HORRIBLE arangement. Since you get an SSI check and therefore contribute to the household expenses, I would think you would have a say so in the matter. WHERE is the baby daddy or the moo cow who birthed it? If I were you I would be calling child services if they left a "disabled" person like yourself at home alone with said shitloaf. They do take anonymous calls and I would be making one real soon as a "concerned" neighbor. I would do it myself out of pure hatred for babymakers who imprison people like yourself,if I lived in the general vicinity.
Coranth
August 25, 2008
Kidlesskim,

From my post: "However, now we have my Brother's ex-girlfriend staying with us, and her 1yo brat."

I have very, very mild CP and am short-sighted. I *choose* not to work... and, well, why should I? Tried work experience and the whole process of applying for jobs and such long ago, and nothing came of it. And so I thought to myself... 'why bother with it all?' I have a good enough life. What I want is... just to be left alone.

As I have written, the 'moo' is here--both her and the parasitic are here; the parasitic is hers. The 'Baby daddy' is my brother. The 'moo' left him because he was... abusive. I shouldn't say anymore than that. It was my Mother who said that the moo and parasitic could come and stay with us.

'The moo' is doing her best to care for the parasitic; I just *don't like the fact that they're here* and I wish they didn't have to be. (So, I'm selfish, so what? I like a nice, tidy, QUIET house, y'know?) Both my Mother and 'the moo' have never left me alone with the parasitic (thank god); when they go out the parasitic is with them. I'll tell you this, though; if they DID leave the parasitic with me... I would not watch after it. Not my problem.

The parasitic screams in the background, now. The sound grates on my nerves.
Coranth
August 25, 2008
Kidlesskim,

"If I were you I would be calling child services if they left a "disabled" person like yourself at home alone with said shitloaf. They do take anonymous calls and I would be making one real soon as a 'concerned' neighbor."

Yikes! There's no need for any of that; the situation isn't that bad! I just needed to rant and rave a bit, y'know? I don't like the fact that I have to live with 'the moo' and the parasitic. I can seclude myself within my room when things get rough (the one place the parasitic entity is not allowed to enter and infest). Hopefully, both moo and parasitic will move out eventually.

BTW, I forgot to mention, the parasitic is going into childcare for a couple of days a week, so my Mother, 'the moo' and I will be getting a break from its NOISE!
nowhiggers
August 26, 2008
Coranth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kidlesskim,
>
> From my post: "However, now we have my Brother's
> ex-girlfriend staying with us, and her 1yo brat."
>
> I have very, very mild CP and am short-sighted. I
> *choose* not to work... and, well, why should I?
> Tried work experience and the whole process of
> applying for jobs and such long ago, and nothing
> came of it. And so I thought to myself... 'why
> bother with it all?' I have a good enough life.
> What I want is... just to be left alone.

We have a friend with as severe of a disability that works from home, is his own boss, etc. Workplaces can be very discriminatory and unaccomodating for the disabled, regardless of what the laws are, they always find a way to get away with mistreating and discriminating the disabled in many offices, so I certainly can understand your frustration with trying to work and not having such a great go at it.

A few years back when I was pretty poor I worked at an answering service that was the shit job of all shit jobs. I have missing disks in my spine and spinal spurs (one of the reasons I qualify for the medical marijuana card in california), at this job all they had were broken down old chairs that left me numb and unable to walk after my shift. $50 or less could have bought a decent chair or two for this place, but since I was the only one with a spinal problem (and a doctors note specifing that I needed to be reasonably accomodated for it), I was singled out for it and picked on until I ran away in tears.

I work at home now too and do really well.

People think it is so easy to sue these employers, it's not. I called a lawyer after my incident and he asked if I had been seeing a doctor while employed there, of course, I had no health insurance so the answer was no. Lawyer said to win the case I needed doctor documentation of the situation while I was working there. A doctors records to document the situation in progress while I was there, and proof that I was not being accomodated. Who can afford that on $10 an hour, unless you are a broodsow on medicaid that can run to the emergency room each night after work to get treated for the damage the chairs are inflicting on your spine.

Why should you work? Well since you have a real disability you don't have to, but there is a certain amount of personal pride and esteem plus the cash that can make it worth it to do so. Work can be anything and anywhere you want it to be. Work can be a hell of a lot of fun too.
Not to mention, a great excuse for telling the breeders in your house to shut their damn brat up. wink
Coranth
August 26, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:

"Work can be anything and anywhere you want it to be. Work can be a hell of a lot of fun too. Not to mention, a great excuse for telling the breeders in your house to shut their damn brat up. wink"

Well... I sometimes do a little bit of unpaid work. Occasionally my Mother will bring home a client's computer for me to fix; usually just simple stuff. Good fun, too.

"I have missing disks in my spine and spinal spurs (one of the reasons I qualify for the medical marijuana card in california), at this job all they had were broken down old chairs that left me numb and unable to walk after my shift."

Missing disks and Spinal Spurs? I know what missing disks are, but 'spinal spurs'? Whatever they may be, they sound awful painful! Ouch!

My disability isn't nearly as bad as yours; my balance and fine motor skills are affected, however. I can walk normally, but cannot walk in a straight line by placing one foot in front of the other whilst holding my arms out to 'balance' myself. (I'm not kidding. When my Father helped me apply for the Disability Support Pension, I was tested on this by his doctor and I stumbled constantly.)
nowhiggers
August 26, 2008
Coranth Wrote:
> nowhiggers Wrote:
>
> "Work can be anything and anywhere you want it to
> be. Work can be a hell of a lot of fun too. Not to
> mention, a great excuse for telling the breeders
> in your house to shut their damn brat up. wink"
>
> Well... I sometimes do a little bit of unpaid
> work. Occasionally my Mother will bring home a
> client's computer for me to fix; usually just
> simple stuff. Good fun, too.
>
> "I have missing disks in my spine and spinal spurs
> (one of the reasons I qualify for the medical
> marijuana card in california), at this job all
> they had were broken down old chairs that left me
> numb and unable to walk after my shift."
>
> Missing disks and Spinal Spurs? I know what
> missing disks are, but 'spinal spurs'? Whatever
> they may be, they sound awful painful! Ouch!
>
> My disability isn't nearly as bad as yours; my
> balance and fine motor skills are affected,
> however. I can walk normally, but cannot walk in a
> straight line by placing one foot in front of the
> other whilst holding my arms out to 'balance'
> myself. (I'm not kidding. When my Father helped me
> apply for the Disability Support Pension, I was
> tested on this by his doctor and I stumbled
> constantly.)

I'm guessing you are over there across the pond where people don't have to have brats to easily qualify for government money. Here, it's practically impossible to get anything from the govt unless you have a brat. And forget about any healthcare. Must have brat to get free healthcare!

I've never tried to apply for disability even though I have the doctors note I carry around with me. But I understand the wait period is long and to get it I would have to not be working for 6 months first to even qualify. That alone would leave me homeless even before I could apply. So I just suck it up. I work at home anyhow and have a good chair here, medical cannabis to medicate with when things get painful, and I can lay down and rest if I need to. If I wake up crippled one morning, which happens time to time, I cannot walk at all or even shift my body around, then I just lay in bed, email the people I am working with, smoke some fine indica flowers and put off work till the next day. Can't do that on an office job! wink "Sorry boss, your chairs have crippled me and I am now numb in the lower limbs with shooting pains down my ass and the back of my legs, I need to sit here in my cube for a couple of hours and toke up on some fine medical buds, I hope that's ok?" LOL. Of course, they always tolerate the moos and their painful repugnancies without question.

No thanks, I'll work for myself.
August 26, 2008
There are only two states that have "adult welfare" and I could be wrong, but I think they are Utah and Idaho. Even so, the money is "given" after it's been picked over by the breeders. In the great state of Kentucky, where I live, a moo can get up to SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY FUCKING DOLLARS a month for an ADD/ADHD/AWWTISTIC SPECTRUMED/Bi-Polar beared KID. Meanwhile, a truly disabled ADULT who has paid SS TAXES his WHOLE fucking life, has to stand in line behind the moo who is getting a TAX FREE check for a kyd who has NEVER paid into the system. When I see mow cows on moomie boards talk about how THEIR cunt loaf is paying for OUR future social security, it makes me sick to my stomach.two faces puking
Coranth
August 26, 2008
"I'm guessing you are over there across the pond."

Across the pond? Nope. Try far across the ocean: Australia!
Coranth
August 26, 2008
BTW... why is there so much, well, *vitriol* thrown about on this board. The majority of it actually makes me laugh, and hey, I'm not poking fun at anyone here; I can spew venom with the best of 'em, as evidenced by my first post. I just wanna know why there's so much of it. One cause I can think of is: SHEER FRUSTRATION!!!! I guess it's better that it be unleashed here, rather than in real life, against the BNP's. Ugh... being sick with a damn cold (possibly contracted from the parasitic or the 'moo') makes everything worse...
August 26, 2008
Spend enough time with that child and you will see why we are so vicious. I am glad you are thus far able to keep your dog.

Perhaps if the parasitic had some kind of "accident", the mother would decide your house isn't safe and would take it somewhere else.

from another thread, Coranth, it doesn't get much straighter than this:

"I used to be a nice person, but over the years the childed have fucked me up, by fucking me over, and over and over and over again. I no longer have any sympathy for the blood suckers and they only have themselves to thank for my nasty attitude."

Me too kidless. I've read a lot of CF articles, many of them quoting CF people who feel as long as kids are behaving themselves, they don't mind them.

But for me, just seeing one or being near one annoys the shit out of me, even if they're behaving. They still are going to make kid noises and it makes my skin crawl. Am I too harsh? Sometimes I wished I didn't feel SO annoyed, but they've made me this way.
Anonymous User
August 26, 2008
that really sounds like hell to me, do you at least get along with the "single mawm"?

could you afford to move out?
bratBgone
August 26, 2008
Coranth Wrote:
> BTW... why is there so much, well, *vitriol*
> thrown about on this board. The majority of it
> actually makes me laugh, and hey, I'm not poking
> fun at anyone here; I can spew venom with the best
> of 'em, as evidenced by my first post. I just
> wanna know why there's so much of it. One cause I
> can think of is: SHEER FRUSTRATION!!!! I guess
> it's better that it be unleashed here, rather than
> in real life, against the BNP's. Ugh... being sick
> with a damn cold (possibly contracted from the
> parasitic or the 'moo') makes everything worse...

I worked as a teacher for 10 years. I've had it up to my eyeballs with kids and their horrid keepers! If you had seen me on the job you would have thought I was the most caring person in the world. Faking it, being constantly sick from sick brats being sent to school, and dealing with unreasonable parunts made me quit. Now I have no tolerance for bratty kids and inconsiderate parents. There are a lot of teachers that choose the child free lifestyle.

I'm so sorry for your situation. Hopefully the brat being in daycare will give you some relief.
August 26, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
>>
> I worked as a teacher for 10 years. I've had it
> up to my eyeballs with kids and their horrid
> keepers! If you had seen me on the job you would
> have thought I was the most caring person in the
> world. Faking it, being constantly sick from sick
> brats being sent to school, and dealing with
> unreasonable parunts made me quit. Now I have no
> tolerance for bratty kids and inconsiderate
> parents. There are a lot of teachers that choose
> the child free lifestyle.

Having been a nanny, and being sick from the kids, dirty and reeking of diaper produucts, and fed up with bad parenting I have to agree. You burn out.
Anonymous User
August 26, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> I think I can toss out the trump card.tongue sticking out smiley Has
> anyone been told that they were signed up for
> every other weekend and the occasional holiday,
> only to be "oopsed" by a baby daddy and he gets
> CUSTODY and expects YOU to play moomie to a kid
> who already has a breederific moomie of it's own?
> This is by far one of the worst tortures ever
> inflicted on a person and can cause said person to
> harbor a lot of resentment toward breeders.angry smiley

Sorry, I'd go to jail before I took care of an oopsie. It either would be adopted out or I would take it down to one of those safe havens and let the baby daddy find it.
Deana
December 07, 2008
If this kid is crying till he throws up and is crying all the time, he is probably getting absolutely NO LOVE whatsoever from you or your mother.

He is being at least emotionally abused. If I knew where you were I would call child protective services. You sound like a real ass, and you are ALSO a cunt loaf, you are not even trying to work, you are a kid who has never left!@!!

For the kid's sake try to find a way to put him up for adoption!!!
December 08, 2008
Deana Wrote:
> If this kid is crying till he throws up and is
> crying all the time, he is probably getting
> absolutely NO LOVE whatsoever from you or your
> mother.
>
> He is being at least emotionally abused. If I
> knew where you were I would call child protective
> services. You sound like a real ass, and you are
> ALSO a cunt loaf, you are not even trying to work,
> you are a kid who has never left!@!!
>
> For the kid's sake try to find a way to put him
> up for adoption!!!

As an onlooker, I'd say that it's possible that the kyd was sufferring emotional abuse, but by it's MOOMIE and DUDDY who are obviously not taking care of it and dumping it off on relatives. In 99% of the "child abuse" cases, including neglect, you just about ALWAYS have the moomie breeder to blame and the sperm donor, IF she knows who he is or doesn't refuse to name him in order to cash a monthly welfare check. Why should an Uncle get a job to support a kyd when his own able bodied brother who is the father is nowhere to be found? Why should a grandmoo arrange for babysitters, food, diapers, etc....while the kyd's own mother sits on her ass, RENT FREE, while grandmoo works? Yeah, if any abuse is going on, AS USUAL, it's at the hands of the parents.

How many kyds were left in hot cars last year to slowly suffocate to death by anyone other than their parents? How many kyds were abducted while under the care of anyone other than a parent? Drowned in backyard pools? Died of "SIDS"? Mauled in their cribs by dogs? Sexually assaulted by boyfriends? Went "missing"? Choked to death on curtain rods? Backed over and crushed in their own driveways? It's really of no threat to anyone, OTHER THAN a parent, when people threaten to call CPS, because the parents are the only ones with any motive to have the kyd in the first place;A welfare check, "earned" income tax credit", food stamps, reduced housing/rent, or maybe a child support check. A stranger calling CPS would probably be a welcome relief to families across the globe who have other peoples' kids dumped in their laps, because they just don't have the guts to make the call themselves often times.

So, do dumped on families a favor and CALL CPS today, and the sooner the better. I wish someone would have come and gotten my stepkyd because it would have taken them WEEKS to find the biological parents who were busy gambling, going to parties, shacking up, etc.....and I may have gotten a few moments of peace rather than having to take care of SOMEONE ELSE'S kyd, while they went on with life. When a child is simply "unwanted", it is ALWAYS one or both of the biological parents' faults, ALWAYS.

Also, as for this man just "putting it up for adoption", he can't do that! Relatives can't just put a kyd up for adoption, only the mother and possibly the father can do that, but WHY would they when relatives are there for the dumping? Putting that kyd up for adoption would mean they would lose welfare benefits, tax "refunds", and other perks that childed people get, REGARDLESS if they even know where their kyds is or what he ate last. Again, this is the PARENTS' faults and responsibility, not relatives. PLacing that kyd for adoption would be WAY to selfless an act for breeders to do, because afterall, "It's different when it's your own" and "They loooooove their kyd more than annyyyything in the weerrrld", PALEASE, these situations are as transparent as clear glass.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login