Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dear Prudence: I'm a shark looking to breed. How can I get my teeth in my selected mate before some other flounder catches him

Posted by Dorisan 
Damn.

Scary bitch. Even breeder pleaser Prudie is going "whoa." doh face

I hope the guy gets wind of her intentions and stays far away. She sounds like the type that, once landed, the guy will never be allowed out of her sight. She'd probaby keep a calendar of her ovulation cycle and pin him down for sex whenever she's ripe

Q. How Soon Is Too Soon to Put the Moves on a Recent Widower?: A couple of years ago, I attended an out-of-state conference with a married, male co-worker. During conversation, we discovered that we had a lot in common, such as where we went to school, political orientation, and favorite books and movies. One night, we ended up as the last two of our group in the hotel bar before it closed, and I asked him if he would like to grab a few beers and continue our conversation upstairs in my room. He said, “Oh, I couldn’t do that. I’m married. I can’t disrespect my wife by being in a woman’s hotel room.” That was the only time I have ever given an opening like that to a straight guy who declined. He graciously allowed me to laugh it off, and we have managed to remain appropriately friendly ever since.

Fast forward two years. His wife has died tragically young after a short battle with cancer. Without putting too fine a point on it, I want to marry and have babies with this man who was unwilling to risk even the appearance of impropriety by visiting another woman’s hotel room. Integrity and faithfulness like that are worth more than diamonds. And he is handsome, smart, and kind. So, how do I approach him before any other predatory female does? And how soon is too soon?

A: Maybe you should lay off this grieving widower because your need to reproduce with him before the “other predatory females” get their claws in makes me shudder. You don’t say how long ago his wife died, but probably it’s a good idea to wait until she’s cold before you start sending out your engagement party invitations. If you’re friends with this man, you send a condolence note. Put out of your mind that you’re about to make a move, and stay friends and stay in touch. If he’s interested that will become clear when he’s ready. If you really have respect for this man, you will respect his loss and his grief.
Poor man. Run for the hills.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Why would he want her? She tried to get him to cheat on his wife. He wasn't into that so they don't have the same values. This is more important than where they went to school or what movies they both like.
:cen
Holy shitballs! What a nutbar. Hopefully Mr. Faithful Widower can steer clear of her claws of insanity.

So, how do I approach him before any other predatory female does?

Have to love that probably unintentional admission that she's being predatory.
Ugh.. Breeders.. ::brbl
Seriously? First tries to get him to commit adultery, now before the wife even gets cold she wants a ring on her finger and a baby!?
This guy better watch what he drinks next to her. She sounds dangerous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
Holy shit. Run far, dude.

Why is it that some people honestly think they are entitled to the lives of others? Did the wants of this guy ever factor into her little plan?
seamstress
Why is it that some people honestly think they are entitled to the lives of others? Did the wants of this guy ever factor into her little plan?

Course not! This bitch has baybee rabies, and all she sees is a hot young buck/sperm donor who won't cheat on her if she can just get him to put a ring on it. HIS life plans don't mean shit to her. There won't be room for his bullshit plans because wanna-Moo here is already plotting out the wedding in her head and it's gonna be her way, 100 percent.

I wouldn't be surprised if this cunt tried to take advantage of his grief and screw him while he's mourning just to get herself knocked up. Hope the dude reads this letter and stays far, far away. She probably specifically wants to sink her teeth into a man in such a vulnerable state so it'll be easier to trap him. That, or she's just mad that he turned down her advances and now she's hell-bent on laying him because he's the one that resisted.

Either way, plenty of crazee to go around.
This guy needs to run fast and far away. Now that she him in her sights, she's not going to leave him alone until she gets her nasty meat hooks into him.

The very fact that she refers to herself as predatory, and that she tried to lure him to her room for a fling tells me everything I need to know about her right there. And yes, breeders and wannabreeds will stop at NOTHING to get what they want. They don't give a shit about the man, they only care about his sperm.

I find it quite disgusting that his wife just died and she's already trying to pursue him. She has no respect for his feelings, and if he gets wrapped up with her, she's never going to respect him. She's just a user and an abuser.

That was the only time I have ever given an opening like that to a straight guy who declined.

I think she's lying about that too. There are probably plenty of straight men who turned her down but she thinks any guy who turns her down must be gay. Not all men, married or single, will take advantage of an opportunity like that. Somone who thinks like this is the kind of woman men should steer clear of.
Talk about disrespect for his wife's memory and the widower's feelings. doh face I hope the guy sees what she's up to and runs way the hell away. Dude, never drink anything she tries to give you.

Holy shit, I hope he doesn't already have kyds.
Hopefully he'll remember her attempt to get him to cheat with her and assume that if he gets involved with her she'll do the same with others and thus stay far clear of her.

No wonder she has to ask Prudie when is too soon. She's a complete sociopath who lacks human emotions and isn't sure how to fake sympathy over death appropriately.
Why does this woman think that this guy is looking to get remarried? What gives her an impression that he wants her in particular?

Everyone is different, but if he was in a relationship where he actually cared about the other person, he just may not be all that quick to feel like he wants to go for another round. Not all people have a switch for feelings that they can just flip and it sounds to me that this guy just does not.

Now, the subject woman, I hope she takes a few steps back and really looks at the entire picture. What if the guy does not want to breed? What if the guy needs a year or two off to let things settle. Losing someone close is not easy and while most people don't show it on the outside, they do have feelings. I would say that many people would have a hard time jumping from person to person just like that.
Techie, maybe the guy has a degree in engineering. Women who want to breed look for guys like that so they can turn them into another Mr. Kelly with all the kids they have and they want the guy for the income such a career brings.

This is why back in the 50s, a lot of women were going for their MRS degree in Art History to get a lucrative wallet.
This guy could be a cheating horn dog, and this woman may be completely repugnant to him, too.

And the MRS is still alive and well...the recently fired Senatorial mouthpiece who called the POTUS's kids classless was a communications/PR exec but her degree was in "classical civilizations" which screams MRS.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
I hope somebody warns the poor man before he hooks up with wannamoo.

I fucking hate womben who turn our entire gender into baybee-rabid 50s stereotypes. Cunt.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login