Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Captain Obvious here; But where are the non caucasian CF people hiding?

Posted by kidlesskim 
Captain Obvious here; But where are the non caucasian CF people hiding?
August 26, 2008
I am a frequent flyer of several CF sites and I have NEVER seen a non caucasian CF person post. Do they exist even or what? I would imagine that they do, so why are they hiding? I would hate it if "CF" became synonymous for racist, because I don't think of myself as one. However, it does kind of make you wonder when you NEVER see a black, Mexican, or whigger post to any of these sites.confused smiley Am I the only one who has noticed this? Surely not.

1. Anthropology Of or being a major human racial classification traditionally distinguished by physical characteristics such as very light to brown skin pigmentation and straight to wavy or curly hair, and including peoples indigenous to Europe, northern Africa, western Asia, and India. No longer in scientific use. .
2. Of or relating to the Caucasus region or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
3. Of or relating to a group of three language families spoken in the region of the Caucasus mountains, including Chechen, Abkhaz, and the Kartvelian languages.
n.
1. Anthropology A member of the Caucasian racial classification. Not in scientific use.
2. A native or inhabitant of the Caucasus.
3. The Caucasian language family.

So as not to sound like a KKK freak (which I am NOT), I added the above definition.
I have NEVER herd of, or known a non white cf person, im sure they exist, somewhere, i guess.
There are some here! we talked about it a few months back and a couple of people posted that they were of colour. I think the thread is called "This may be an inappropriate question" or something and it goes back to about May.
Yep Rose, that was me. I was curious of the same thing, If I recall correctly (but probably not), there were about 2 blacks and maybe one other ethnicity. It turned into quite an interesting thread actually, I'll try and find it for you kidless.
Hello?

Maybe no one asked, but I'm Mexican American.
Banshee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello?
>
> Maybe no one asked, but I'm Mexican American.

Sorry Banshee, as I do seem to remember that about you now.:yr I really did'nt mean to offend anyone, but it does seem a bit apparent that non caucasians are under represented in the CF world. I hope you don't hate me for making the observation.:bawl I SO like your posts too and would not try and hurt your feelings or be rude to you on purpose. I hope you aren't mad.confused smiley
Banshee is FIERCE
I have a CF friend that I used to work with who is black. She came from a ghetto area in a neighboring town. She is one of 5 kids with all different fathers. Her mother's a big mess, always with a different man every few months. My friend would probably have even more siblings if her moo hadn't had to have her uterus removed due to cervical cancer from all her whoring around.

My friend is very intelligent, which she attributes to genetic luck, considering her background. She figured out early that having children would keep her in the ghetto. She got a scholarship, went to college, married an educated man who didn't want kids either. She really doesn't have a relationship with her family because they are all breeder leeches that want a handout.
Thanks, kidlesskim, but you're laying it on a bit thick.^^
Banshee: I think you were one to respond to my thread months back.
Kidless: I don't think Banshee is offended at all winking smiley

But I would consider you an American, of Mexican decent/heritage. You're either an American or you're not, no matter your decent.

I am of German/Spain decent. But I am an American. If you're born elsewhere and come here and become a legal resident. You're an American.
Just my personal feelings on the matter, and no offense intentional.
Banshee Wrote:
> Thanks, kidlesskim, but you're laying it on a bit
> thick.^^

LOL. I am from Alabama, that's my excuse and I am sticking to it. (think Blanche Devereux or Scarlette)tongue sticking out smiley
Childfree chick from http://www.childfreeclique.com/ is African American and adamantly cf.
So Kidless: Where's Banshee's homemade apple pie?? grinning smiley
Here's a question- how do CF non-white people handle societal/family pressure to have large families?
str8six Wrote:
> So Kidless: Where's Banshee's homemade apple
> pie?? grinning smiley

OK, I set myself up for this abuse.tongue sticking out smiley
I'd fax him a fucking apple pie if I thought it might help patch things up. shrug
Rose Red Wrote:
> Here's a question- how do CF non-white people
> handle societal/family pressure to have large
> families?

Hopefully the same way we all do (if we have baby-rabid famblees).
Tell them to f-off.
kidlesskim Wrote:
> str8six Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So Kidless: Where's Banshee's homemade apple
> > pie?? grinning smiley
>
>
> OK, I set myself up for this abuse.tongue sticking out smiley
> I'd fax him a fucking apple pie if I thought it
> might help patch things up. shrug

I can make an apple pie if you kids like. I like to cook and try all kinds of recipes.

And I'm a "her", BTW.

(Oh, don't grovel with more apologizes.grinning smiley)
Banshee Wrote:
> Hello?
>
> Maybe no one asked, but I'm Mexican American.

Get a fucking grip. Chick is trying to be nice.
Banshee Wrote:
> Thanks, kidlesskim, but you're laying it on a bit
> thick.^^

Read ^^ post.
Re: Captain Obvious here; But where are the non caucasian CF people hiding?
August 26, 2008
Oh nameless one...if you're afraid to sign up and make a name for yourself before posting, could you please kindly fuck off?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Feh Wrote:
> Oh nameless one...if you're afraid to sign up and
> make a name for yourself before posting, could you
> please kindly fuck off?

Beat me by that much
Re: Captain Obvious here; But where are the non caucasian CF people hiding?
August 26, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> Feh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Oh nameless one...if you're afraid to sign up
> and
> > make a name for yourself before posting, could
> you
> > please kindly fuck off?
>
> Beat me by that much

:beer

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Nameless one????

omg it's a TROOOOOLLLLL

(maybe)
Regardless, it's a tactless coward. Poser.
a troll? even better a breeder troll? perhaps?, so much fun!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login