Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Captain Obvious here; But where are the non caucasian CF people hiding?

Posted by kidlesskim 
Well the reality is that the concepts of chosen childlessness (childfree) really are western concepts. I don't think you have to be white to adopt them, but since most people in the west are white, it just goes to figure that whites will be in greater numbers.

I'd like to see someone start a childfree org in mexico, but it might mean being willing to give your life to a. corrupt police or military who come in and decide you are going to a mexican jail for your big mouth 2. local villagers accuse you of being a witch and killing children and take vigilante action and string you up a pole or whatever.

The other thing though that wouldn't get you into that kind of trouble would be to start a spanish language childfree org here in the states and start leafleting neighborhoods where illegal mexicans dwell about being childfre and how they can choose to be childfree too. I think the biggest problem with the turd werlders is 1. superstitions and 2. they just have no clue that being childfree is something they can actually chose for themselves. They don't have to be preganat all the time, etc.

This is exactly what Margaret Sanger was doing with the white immigrants in the slums back in the day when birth control was just beginning.
illegal mexicans are religious and they dont beleive in birth control, but i guess its ok to rob, steal, rape, fuck like roaches and be involved in hit n runs
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well the reality is that the concepts of chosen
> childlessness (childfree) really are western
> concepts. I don't think you have to be white to
> adopt them, but since most people in the west are
> white, it just goes to figure that whites will be
> in greater numbers.
>
> I'd like to see someone start a childfree org in
> mexico, but it might mean being willing to give
> your life to a. corrupt police or military who
> come in and decide you are going to a mexican jail
> for your big mouth 2. local villagers accuse you
> of being a witch and killing children and take
> vigilante action and string you up a pole or
> whatever.
>
> The other thing though that wouldn't get you into
> that kind of trouble would be to start a spanish
> language childfree org here in the states and
> start leafleting neighborhoods where illegal
> mexicans dwell about being childfre and how they
> can choose to be childfree too. I think the
> biggest problem with the turd werlders is 1.
> superstitions and 2. they just have no clue that
> being childfree is something they can actually
> chose for themselves. They don't have to be
> preganat all the time, etc.
>
> This is exactly what Margaret Sanger was doing
> with the white immigrants in the slums back in the
> day when birth control was just beginning.

I thought it was blacks... maybe she included everyone..
I will admit I haven't looked to see all of what she said.
The popular anti-Sanger lies that go around amongst the breeders try to pin her for doing this for blacks, but actually, the white immigrants that came here were doing what the illegal mexicans now do at that time, breeding uncontrollably. Most of her services were targeted at the white immigrant slums.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger

Now this lady has a bad rep for "eugenics" but what people fail to see is that they too practice eugenics, whether its propping up a welfare system designed to favor those who breed the most irresponsibly or fertility clinics where eggs and sperm are specially chosen for their good genetic qualities, we all practice eugenics.
I'm black and CF
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> illegal mexicans are religious and they dont
> beleive in birth control, but i guess its ok to
> rob, steal, rape, fuck like roaches and be
> involved in hit n runs

we have the same problem in australia but with muslim arabs.
they do all that shit but wont dare eat bacon
I don't eat bacon or engage in hit and runs. I'm waiting for the blue-eye concentration camps to open.

Or maybe we will just go back to the colored triangle system. I'm going to ask for a pink one so that people get the wrong idea about me.
I love bacon :spin
I love bacon too but i'm trying to keep kosher so that makes me a fraudulent jew-bastard. Turkey bacon does NOT cut it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login