Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stupid sensational, breeder favoring

Posted by retro lizard 
Stupid sensational, breeder favoring
December 15, 2014
I saw this stupid shit pop up on my newsfeed, that shows a sign by a road, reading, "Speed Limit 25. Hit my KID or my DOG, You won't need a lawyer".
Hey I have an idea, asshole. How about YOU nix the chest pounding, high school bully, duh bear/moo bear bullshit, & make your shit stains stay the hell out of the street, make them be mindful of the potential dangers of screwing around on the sidewalk, & keep your fucking untrained shit eater from running around the neighborhood & streets? Fuck those blame deflecting, passive aggressive assholes. I do not condone speeding, apparently, but I hate this typical sensational, biased breeder pleasing shit. What about this-- "Hit my best friend or my brother, because you're speeding, you won't need a lawyer". They could also have some reason to be in a place where they could get hit by a speeder. Brats are not the only fucking individuals who are endangered by speeding, breeders, but I don't expect you to extend your little oxytocin poisoned, diaper whipped bubble of selfishness far enough to realize that. angry flipping off :BS
Re: Stupid sensational, breeder favoring
December 15, 2014
It's typical breeder posturing. They are trying to sound like oh-so-good parunts by threatening the rest of us. Keep your goddamned kyd out of the road, and it won't get hit by a car (unless there is some sort of freak accident).

It's the breeders' responsibility to prevent this sort of shit from happening. It's the irresponsibility of the PARUNTS that is causing the majority of these accidents.

I would be pissed if my husband, one of my sisters, my aunt or uncle was hit by a car. Don't they count? Oh yea...they're adults. They don't matter. Then again, they aren't stupid enough to play in the road.
December 15, 2014
The biggest threat to children comes from within their families. And as much as I love my pets, I am not about to kill someone if I fail to secure them and ensure their safety. That would be my fault.
December 16, 2014
Maybe if more tards got hit, there would be less stupidity in the gene pool.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
December 16, 2014
All I heard was UGH UGH! ME STRONG! DICK WORK! HAVE DOG! BE VIOLENT! VIOLENT MANLY! UREUG!

The worst part is that because of this, mommy probably got him cashed in for his once-in-six-months blowjob because a man with kids is SO HAWT! *snork* I swear I think breeders and the CF are different species sometimes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
December 16, 2014
People who love and care about their dogs build fences to contain them. You'd think miracul's handlers would at least do the same to protect the future. I find it telling that those who bleat the loudest about child safety don't put their money where their mouths are. Big duhdy bear could start a neighborhood program where everyone pitches in and they all build fences for everyone. If he is strong enough to threaten strangers, he is strong enough to pound some posts into the ground. hitting over the head with a hammer
December 16, 2014
If car is going only 25 or 30 mph and a kid or animal runs in front of car, it's not good news.

The only way to keep your chyldren and pets safe from being struck by a heavy moving metal object that is designed to be driven on a road, is to keep brats and pets out of the damn road. That would be your responsibility, Dumbass.
December 16, 2014
blondie
If car is going only 25 or 30 mph and a kid or animal runs in front of car, it's not good news.

Was about to say something similar. Even at 25, a vehicle's a significant injury mechanism.

The time & energy spent chest-puffing and posturing could be used to, oh, I dunno...build a damn fence for the dog and tend to the kid so it doesn't run into the street.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login