Advanced

Haha...how dogs think...

Posted by navi8orgirl 
Haha...how dogs think...
December 17, 2014

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
Re: Haha...how dogs think...
December 17, 2014
The dog will be quieter, less messy, and won't scream that it hates you when it turns 13.
December 18, 2014
It's also much faster to potty train a dog, AND they're more grateful even for the simple things! "You're bringing me food? HOLY SHIT, YOU MUST BE A GODDESS!!!"

Not to mention…who could resist those eyes? :emoheart
December 18, 2014
Yeah pretty much, only annoying thing my dog dose is whimper sometimes or try to lick my hands or feet, other than that, no real complaints, she took a while to tolite train but its nothing compared to a child that stays in a larvel useless state for 5 years, screaming or crying or screaching like a banshe, then gets to 8 or 10 and wants expensive shit, all while avoiding and hating you for raising it

At least dogs are really well bonded at 10 aprecitate a meal, attention and exercise, having a bed, probly cost a little bit more medically in some cases, but over all sure as shit still adore there humans. I'm more of a cat person, but both are still better than kids even on the bad days.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login