Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1125 Britney Statue

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1125 Britney Statue
March 24, 2006
OH MY GODS. This world gets more delusional with each half-orbit. "Britney provides inspiration for those struggling with the right choice" Yes, let's ALL be like Britney and make the right choice, as we all know how her life is so *PERFECT* and all. Yea, let's marry a white-trash guy who dumped his pregnant girlfriend and child for her, have a kid with him, live a white-trash life and continue to spawn with this man while he's out philandering, blazing thru her cash, and partying it up. Just the kind of life I wish I had.

Oh and by the way, that statue looks a little too skinny to be Britney, last time I checked, she looked like a sausage.
Lady Cooper
Re: 1125 Britney Statue
March 24, 2006
Gahahahahahahahahahaha*gasp*aahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I swear to god, that statue is so ridiculous that it's just funny. I'm betting the sculptor has never seen a woman give birth. That's a good waste of a bearskin rug. If I saw that in a gallery, I would probably have a fit of hysterical laughing.

Also: American celebrity culture bad.
frndofbear
March 24, 2006
Breasts are truly beautiful things...hell, billions are spent every year by people wanting to look that them.

But those sad sacks worn by the Britney statue (and most pregnant women) are simply awful. The only things uglier are those disgusting udders that appear after a few months of breastfeeding. You know, the KneeKnockers?
Water Lily
March 24, 2006
When she shit out her shitford, yeah, I'd say Britney became quite chunky.
CF Scorpio
March 24, 2006
That's gotta be a joke article, like in "the Onion", right? There's no way that (a) there would be a "pro-life" art exhibit in Brooklyn, (b) anyone would consider Britney a role model for good Xtian girls, (c) those inane, insipid quotes could possibly be for real.
CFADinNYC
March 24, 2006
I feel like taking the train down to Brooklyn and sabotaging that statue. It is vile and ugly. Brittany also had a c-secion because she did not want to experience a painful birth, so this statue is depicting her fat ass all wrong.

If the pro-life movment have to look at this whore for a role model, they are quickly losing their argurment that all life is sacred. LOL! Assholes!
Feh
March 24, 2006
A couple of things.

1. I notice that they don't have Brit with that "Oh my fucking god there's a god damned elephant stampede coming out of my vagina" look that's generally on a woman's face when they're giving birth.

2. Okay, was this the position she was in when they made the baby? What's the deal with the bear skin rug? That's just creepy sexulizing of pregnancy.

3. I'm open minded, but a statue of a woman giving birth - even if she does have that blissful "what a great orgasm" look on her face - is just plain gross. You've got to be all kinds of fucked up in the head to think that's something to look at every day.

Ick. Ick. Ick. I'd rather see a video of colonscopy than this.
Nour
March 24, 2006
OK. I now can rant somewhat coherently about this ... horror.

That was my first though, Feh -- the creepy sexualizing of pregnancy. It makes me want to puke. Doncha just hate it when moos hold their babies and say, "He's flirting with you." No, the little fucker is making poo in his diaper or some movement has caught his eye.

Anyway, I'm thinking maybe this artist is poking fun of pro-life fundies and the celebrity worshipping culture. The phone number appears to be voice mail for the art gallery.

Oh, and Britney ain't number one on search engines because she's an role model, it's because people love a good trainwreck. On the last day of the exhibit, if it is indeed authentic, the artist should pack the sculpture's vagina with C4 and blow it to smithereens.
March 24, 2006
i remember the statue that was in london, one the naked, pregnant disabled woman. (i kid ye not). how cant anyone think something that gross, is somehow beautiful, it nearly makes me sick the thought of anywoman suffering that fate.
Anonymous User
March 24, 2006
Urgh.. 'scuse me for a moment...

two faces puking

Sorry. grinning smiley
March 24, 2006
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4247000.stm

theres the articel beware gross pictures
A statue of a naked, pregnant woman with no arms has been unveiled on Trafalgar Square's fourth plinth.
The 12ft (3.6m) marble sculpture, "Alison Lapper Pregnant", is already dividing opinion among art critics and disability campaigners.

Artist Marc Quinn said he had sculpted his friend Ms Lapper because disabled people were under-represented in art.

The Disability Rights Commission called it "powerful and arresting", but one critic dismissed it as "rather ugly".

Ms Lapper, from Shoreham, West Sussex, sat for the artist when she was eight months pregnant.

She has called it a "modern tribute to femininity, disability and motherhood".
Lady Cooper
March 24, 2006
The armless sculpture is just weird, the Britney one is repulsive.
Water Lily
March 25, 2006
When will there be a statue of a 'childfree, strong and independent woman'? but my guess is never because THAT is something those breeders could NEVER digest.
sprogless
March 26, 2006
I'm curious about what Britney would say about this. I know, she's trailer trash, but, this thing is HORRID!
Anonymous User
March 26, 2006
I am embarassed for her.....How fucking ridiculous!!!!!
CFADinNYC
March 27, 2006
Of course I am dying laughing wondering how this woman assumes the quardapedal position with no fucking arms! I am wondering how she balances herself while fucking? She's got to be really good at it!!! The statue is gross. I'd like to celebrate disabled people in a much nicer manner than one that celebrates them fucking and spawning.
March 27, 2006
oh she is a single mother, i think she had ivf. nothing mentions a man around. the cynic in me, says she only had that kid as a slave.

Alison Lapper has a congenital disorder, which caused her to be born without arms and with truncated legs, After she had given birth to her son Parys in 1999, who was born fully formed,

When she was 34, after a brief relationship, she fell pregnant. "It was a shock, but a nice one," she says. "It felt right. But it was difficult.

CJ
March 28, 2006
Damn! How does one "fall pregnant"? Sounds about as likely as "the stork brought it."
Sherz
March 29, 2006
Yuck! Also, I saw a special on Allison Lapper on TLC. My husband and I were eating pizza in front of the TV and had to change the channel. I know that sounds mean, but I just couldn't stomach it while I was eating.
Johnny Black
March 30, 2006
the only thing more repulsive than these "side view" shots that the press keeps showing is the ~gulp~ rear view! it looks like a glazed ham crawling out of a dark crevase. remember the hippo scene in "Ace Ventura"/
sprogless
March 30, 2006
I haven't seen the "business end" of that monstrosity, Thank Jeepers.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.