Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

i think i found someone to sterilize me.....

Posted by ladybug2203 
i think i found someone to sterilize me.....
January 08, 2015
Mods I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.....

Ive encountered resistance due to my age (im 27), i believe i found someone in fall river Massachusetts willing to do essure procedure my consultation is march 2nd, i told receptionist my age asking if it would be a problem, she asked the doc herself and said my age isn't a problem, im just about on cloud 9 right now, anyone have experience with essure? Thanks
Re: i think i found someone to sterilize me.....
January 08, 2015
Congrats! Hopefully your consultation goes well. thumbs upwink
January 08, 2015
Thank you, trying not to get my hopes up yet (though its difficult lol) in the event that this is a bait n' switch (I've heard stories of being told its ok on the phone then them saying no in person).
January 09, 2015
I'm crossing my fingers for you! I hope this is the real deal.
January 09, 2015
Lots of friendly hug friendly hug friendly hug friendly hug

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
January 09, 2015
Sending vibes that this is a "sure, we can do that. Age won't be a problem" outcome thumbs upwink
January 09, 2015
Thanks everyone consult is March 2nd will keep u posted, if he is the real deal ill share his name smiling smiley. Im just still skeptical cuz it seems too easy
January 10, 2015
Has anyone here had essure? Hows it working for u?
January 11, 2015
I don't wanna be a down bringer, but I read it as, sure at your age you can have a consultation, because surely you've had kids or plan to get this done in a few years, not asap without kids. I could see it being a bait n switch but I really hope its not. It would be nice to know of some more accepting doctors being out there. I'm 26 and know already I'm facing a brick wall of rejection based on age, and apparently how great my fictional offspring would suposidly be under my strict guidance mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
January 11, 2015
It truly depends on the doctor. I am getting Essure on the 2nd of February, and I'm only able to because I'm trans*. The doctor told me that he would be more reluctant if a girly girl asked for it because she is more likely to change her mind, and actually CITED instances in which women have come back to him less than a week later to be like "I met a guy" and he was like, "I'm sorry? PERMANENT." Some doctors make very alarming exceptions. Do they know you don't have kids? If they didn't ask, then it may not be an issue. Usually it's part of the phone-grilling. But I hope you can get it done!
January 11, 2015
Well i shall find out march 2nd, receptionist asked if i had any pregnancies i said yes 1 but i aborted, hes not only an obgyn but a plastic surgeon as well, found it to be an interesting combination and im hoping as a result he is more open minded. Like i said if it is the real deal ill be sure to report back his name smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login