Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have two calves on the udder. My in-laws aren't comfortable.

Posted by Dorisan 
I have two calves on the udder. My in-laws aren't comfortable.
January 18, 2015
Team In-laws! And the "my house, my rules" dictate would apply. I'd probably be generous in asking if I could make a spare room; bedroom; comfortable for the double-dipping cow, but in MY house, you respect MY sensibilities.

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a54737095/nip

ETA - NIP? WTF is that?

Nursing In Public

So when she says " I know my rights about NIP" that means she has the right to run rough shod over any property she visits and double-dug her kids?
Re: I have two calves on the udder. My in-laws aren't comfortable.
January 18, 2015
Quite frankly, I agree with the (seemingly) PNBs on the board. Don't go to their house. Problem solved. Keep your nasty ass shit to yourself.
January 19, 2015
What had me seeing red at reading that post; I guess it's because I'm kinda paranoid about the sanctity of my home; is that the c* has the presumption - the effrontery - to be a guest in someone's house and expect them to just suck up (oof - bad choice of words) her bad manners. You don't go into someone's home, plop your ass down, and engage in an activity that makes them uncomfortable. It is plain, fucking RUDE.
January 19, 2015

What had me seeing red at reading that post; I guess it's because I'm kinda paranoid about the sanctity of my home; is that the c* has the presumption - the effrontery - to be a guest in someone's house and expect them to just suck up (oof - bad choice of words) her bad manners. You don't go into someone's home, plop your ass down, and engage in an activity that makes them uncomfortable. It is plain, fucking RUDE.

And did you see she had a fair number of cows who suggested that she NEVER GO BACK AGAIN after this incident? That's just encouraging her cunt-y behavior.

The common thread with these cunts seems to be "but my bay-bee needs to eat, so fuck you." Heaven forbid that Moo would have to consider the needs of others, PARTICULARLY IN THEIR OWN HOUSE. And the OP was not at all willing to go in a separate room, which the in-laws offered, to BF her kids.

There is no compromise for a righteous, lactating Moo.
January 19, 2015
bell_flower
And the OP was not at all willing to go in a separate room, which the in-laws offered, to BF her kids.

I wonder if part of it isn't from the fear of what is being discussed by relatives when she tucks her tits back into her shirt and goes off to the other room. I know how the conversation would go in my house devil with smile

"Gawd almighty, didya see the size of her nipples - GINORMOUS!"

"Yeah. And those veins? yeccch I thought you only get varicose veins in your legs."

"Hey, is that a milk splatter? She's going to have to clean that up when she comes back. I'm not touching that nasty fluid."

Seriously ... I never allow smoking in my house, so I put chairs and a large ashtray out on the back porch. If I knew a BFer was coming, I'd make sure there was a comfortable chair, maybe a towel and wet wipes (whatever accouterments a BFer needs) in a separate room and direct them there. If the smoker or the BFer didn't like being segregated for the brief time needed to take care of their activities, well, an invitation to my house isn't a summons. If the conditions of the visit don't suit you, even though I've made an effort to make you comfortable, then you needn't show up.
January 19, 2015
Personally, I don't give a shit if moms nurse in public as long as they're not leaking all over. Boobs are a non-issue for me (though I do wish that moms would decide if boobs are sexual or not, since they seem to switch constantly) and I could care less if I see one. I don't think that nursing is some beautiful, amazing miracle of nature--just a feature of being a damn mammal, nothing more.

BUT...everyone gets to decide the rules for their own home, and those should be respected.

As for "I know my rights"...sure, there are rules about nursing in public. But she's not in public if she's at the in-laws' home. Yep, can't feed both kids at once when you're at their place, so plan ahead for their preferences. Feed them before you go, pump so you can have a bottle ready, or go feed them in a different room.

Their house, their rules.
January 19, 2015
Dorisan

So when she says " I know my rights about NIP" that means she has the right to run rough shod over any property she visits and double-dug her kids?

Unfortunately for her, private property zoned as residential doesn't comport with any sort of "public" nursing protection laws. It's actually quite the opposite of public property.
This sort of entitlement and selfish behavior is why moos find themselves shut out and no longer invited to people's houses or anywhere else, for that matter. Then they whine about their friends abandoning them and not having a life outside being a moo.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
January 20, 2015
Jesus fucking Christ, I couldn't get past all of the acronyms. This isn't the goddamned military, can't she just write shit out? Guess I'm not up on all the moo speak.
January 21, 2015
Seriously, moo needs to get a grip.

It's her IL's private house, it's not a cafe or public transport. If they are uncomfortable, they have every right to say so in their own home.

My nana doesn't like swearing and I'm a potty mouth, but in her house, I don't swear, because she has every right to not have people swearing in her own home. My dad does not like dogs, or dog hair, therefore I do not insist on my dog coming into his house - his home, his rules. If he visits me, he has to put up with there being a dog there, because that's my home.

I get that a lot of beefing Moos these days think that ANYONE raising an objection to beefing (or having to see beefing) is completely unreasonable, but in fact, if you think about it, everyone has their "unreasonable" opinions, quirks, whatever. I don't understand people not liking dogs, but hey, I don't need to understand it to comply with someone's wish not to have a dog in their home. On the other hand, I am entirely supportive of people not wishing to have kids in their home drinking coffee

Moo can do whatever she wants when she's in her own pwincess castle, but outside of there, Moo rules don't apply.
E-I-E-I-O!

Would it KILL her to spell something out? I probably don't even have half the details due to not having the decoder ring.

Moo: “Anywhere that a mother would give a bottle, so should she be allowed to NIP and vice versa.”

Except that you are NOT in public.

Moo: “I am resentful that my choices aren't being respected.”

People aren't required to pander to your entitled ass “respect your choices”, especially in the PRIVACY of their own home. You are there by THEIR choice to begin with, after all.

Moo: “Shouldn't my babies needs come first?” “Shouldn't a mother's needs come before someone else's level of comfort?” :Violin

No, a person's rights to what does and does not go on in the PRIVACY of their own home comes first. She sure likes to throw around “OUR house, OUR rules” when it suits her, but isn't too fond of it when someone else throws it out on her. I mean really, why doesn't she just go shove her udders up into their faces and demand that they get a taste? It wouldn't be much of a stretch. Maybe one of the twins will detach and tag-team with her.

Moo: “I find myself not wanting to visit my IL's. I can't wait to get home and be able to relax because I'm just watching the clock.”

I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Moo: “My MIL has become my BEC, I just can't take her seriously anymore I find myself being nitpicky about everything she says. I hate how I've become.”

Moo: “I did post a P/A NIP article on the debil. I know, I know I shouldn't have and my MIL called me because she thought I was taking a dig at her. Which I kinda was. Ok, I totally was.”
smile rolling left righteyes2

I don't know what a BEC is, or what P/A means, what a debil is, but apparently, NIP is “nursing in PUBLIC”. So, I'm sure I'm missing out on a lot here. But yeah, MIL (one I know) has every right to be pissed at you for your passive-aggressive stunt, throwing something up into her face that you know she finds offensive.

Moo: “I'd like to salvage my relationship with my IL's and let my girls enjoy their grandparents.”

THEN DO SO! Denying the children a relationship with their grandparents just because you have to go a couple of hours without tit-bonding with them would be the height of selfishness. Two words: BREAST PUMP!

What do I do DWIL? :Violin

Yes DWIL, whoever you may be, what EVER will she do!?smile rolling left righteyes2

P.S. - Can I say that she REALLY needs to look into a remedial grammar class? DAMN!
I think I have a bit of headache trying to decode all that. From what I did manage to read it would seem moos consider every place not their home to be "public". Sorry Bessy but that's not how the real world works.

January 21, 2015
Not her house, not her rules. Deal with it, moo. Nobody wants to see you tandem-nurse your twin maggots.
January 21, 2015
BEC - Bitch Eating Crackers

Funny enough, that's the first three letters of my license plate drinking coffee

P/A - passive aggressive

debil - now that one is stupid. It's an appellation for Facebook, aka - The Devil

The first two abbreviations I've seen on a number of boards, but "the debil" seems unique to the mommies on that board.
Dorisan - Thank you for the entitled-moo to somewhat-English translation. Only thing left to wonder is what DWIL is..."do what I like"?
January 21, 2015
redheadedharlot
Dorisan - Thank you for the entitled-moo to somewhat-English translation. Only thing left to wonder is what DWIL is..."do what I like"?

Dealing With In-laws

And the "do what I like" part is very close. Dealing with inlaws (and some FOO - family of origin) who try to tell you how to live your life, are super critical, or sometimes even downright murderous.

Compared with some of the stories on that board, my dysfunctional family sounds like the Cleavers.
January 22, 2015
Dorisan
BEC - Bitch Eating Crackers

Funny enough, that's the first three letters of my license plate drinking coffee

P/A - passive aggressive

debil - now that one is stupid. It's an appellation for Facebook, aka - The Devil

The first two abbreviations I've seen on a number of boards, but "the debil" seems unique to the mommies on that board.

I was just now eating some cheese and crackers grinning smiley

Ritz crackers + Swiss Almond cheese spread. Dis here -

http://www.dutchfarms.com/index.php/products/cheese-old/spreads/

I was going to recommend it but I notice that they had to throw BABY SHOWER right up there in their advertising. smile rolling left righteyes2
Oh and I would STRONGLY DISAGREE that 'you're done'! with a few crackers and cheese for a Babby Gift Grab. No, those gluttonous cows want to gorge freely at many troughs and a few crackers and cheese will NOT cut it.

You CANNOT get away from this stuff! Jesus Christ it's EVERYWHERE! Even on the cheese! EVEN THE CHEESE!!! Lard Heppus. I can't with this. But GAWD FORBID *WE* are ever offended!
January 22, 2015

I am resentful that my choices aren't being respected.

Waah, nobody respects my choices even though I don't respect my ILs' choice to ban open beefing from their home. As is their goddamn right. It's always ME ME ME and MY CHOICES with these women.

Someone referred to tandem nursing as an art form... wtf????? How incredibly insulting to actual artists.
No different than those Second Amendment nuts. I had a gathering at my house for my writing group and their families. Some had kids. No big deal. They were invited. What was not invited was the big ole handgun the "open carry" asshole husband of one of my group wore to MY house. They were the first to arrive so I told him I did not have a place to secure the gun and asked that he put it in his car and move said car to the street parking with plenty of parking. I did not want somebody breaking in their car on my property and my homeowners insurance having to pay up.
Bottom line: my property, my kingdom, my rules. Don't like it - leave.
He was so offended. Gah. Second Amendment rights do not apply on my private property.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login