Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

my wife got bingoed from her 35 yr old CL sister SIGH

Posted by Anonymous User 
Last night while my wife was talking on the phone with her sister. SHE GOT BINGOED

SIGH

Her sister is unmarried (just broke up with her drunk white trash boy friend of 7 yrs) she is 35 and child less.

SISTER SAID; so when are you having kids? ( we have been married for 4 yrs, so why the questions all of a sudden?)

Wife SAID "ummmm NEVER", "who wants to drag kids around everywhere, me & Roddy (me) like our freedom, plus we REALLY hate kids"

SISTER SAID; "dont you want to car pool, teach HER how to ride a bike?hitting over the head with a hammer

WIFE SAID ; NO

SISTER SAID; "you will change your mind" "women are having kids up until their early 40's now a days"angry smiley

WIFE SAID; talk to Chrissy (their other sister who is saddled with a 4 yr old, no husband and hates her life) If Chrissy is honest, she will admit if she had to do it all over again she wouldnt have had that kid"

this was really disappointing, i thought she was a nice, interesting chick, BORING, now i know shes nothing more than a wanna breeed
Re: my wife got bingoed from her 35 yr old CL sister SIGH
August 27, 2008
Early 40s?! I just turned 41. I know very well that if I were to lose my mind and suddenly want to breed, my kid would be at a much higher risk for a whole host of disorders. Do I want to create some creature that chews on blankets or me all day, as in the other post? Who will never have a normal life? Who evokes the kid in Eraserhead? [shudder] Good Lord no.
August 27, 2008
Ya know, let them bingo and assume. "You'll change your mind."

And it's a big IN YOUR FACE when time passes and no loaf is hatched.

Meanwhile, they get to see all their childfree friends/relatives enjoying life as it was meant to be enjoyed.
August 27, 2008
what a series of dumb questions. I'd say, well, I figure i can get a good 20k on the open market for her, as long as she doesn't get too old.
Just because women are having kids in their early 40's doesn't mean they SHOULD.It has all sorts of issues that come along with "old eggs".

Hell,my Mom would adoption BINGO me when I first found out about my BC.Now she says,"You know,I think lots more people should be CF.This kid stuff is not all it is cracked up to be."

She is my nephew's nanny,with her own car,apartment and salary.I am glad she is no longer BINGO-ing me.Hell,now she is ready for the docs to give me an ooph like,yesterday.

Sorry you got BINGO-ed Nokyds.That sucks,especially when it is someone you thought was cool.Then it sucks even more.
maybe I should hang a barbie doll in my car window..
yeah, the really dumb thing she said was " dont you want to car pool"

WTF is that about, that was a very odd thing to dream about....lol
August 27, 2008
Yeah, that stuck out for me too. She picked one of the most tedious, boring activities that parents are sentenced to. "Don't you want to change diapers? Don't you want to shell out thousands of dollars for at least 18 years?" Nope.
Yeah the carpool remark was hardly a selling point. Who wants OPK in your car, messing it up with their food, drink, and garbage. [Although, in all fairness, adults can mess up a car's interior too, as my elderly dad once did when he tried to empty his coffee cup out the window but forgot to ROLL DOWN the window first LOL!]
Oh for fucks' sake, CARPOOL??!! God, she ought to just shove a Mossberg in her mouth and get it over withcowboy.
August 27, 2008
That sister of hers has a LONG way to go, as far as her salemanship skills.tongue sticking out smiley I mean really, "Carpool"????? Has anyone ever done a carpool gig as an adult for other peoples' kids for a trip, family outing, field trip, as an ISLOLATED event? My God, it's a fate worse than death to have a group of kids in the same vehicle as a one time thing, here and there much LESS every day. "She's TOUCHING me, WITH HER FEET!!!!!!!"..."I have to go to the BATHROOM!!!!" (repeatedly and at 15 minute intervals)..."I am hot!!!"....."The wind from her window is burning my eyes!!!!"........."I am hungry!!!!"..."He spilled his cherry Icee on me, ON PUPORSE!!!"......"It's NOT FAIR, he had the middle seat LAST time!!!!!"

bouncing and laughing NO THANKS. "Teach them how to ride a bike?"....How cliche'. No one "taught" me how to ride a bike, I just did it. That's why they have tri cycles, and bikes with training wheels, before you get turned loose on two wheels. I think the most my father did to "teach me", was tell me how the gears worked and gave me a good push off down the driveway. Some people have watched WAY to many Leave It To Beaver reruns and have taken Norman Rockwell's art for way deeper meanings than he intended, I think.

Then, like someone already mentioned, just because women CAN have kids in their 40's doesn't mean that they should. THAT bingo just doesn't even make any sense. I CAN bungee jump, but I don't. I CAN eat an extra large 14 topping pizza with triple extra cheese in one sitting, but I don't. I CAN drop my pants and take a dump at city hall, but I don't. There are LOTS of things I "CAN" do, but since they don't or wouldn't have desirable consequences for me or innocent bystanders, I choose to not do them.

I think the main reasons that bingos annoy me so much is that they are generally parroted and they don't even seem to realize what it is they are actually saying to someone, and why would people be concerned with something as personal as creatiung a baby to be something they could "talk you into" with their cliche' and canned rhetoric? I think it's presumptious and offensive to bingo people about anything which is none of their business.
August 27, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That sister of hers has a LONG way to go, as far
> as her salemanship skills.tongue sticking out smiley I mean really,
> "Carpool"????? Has anyone ever done a carpool gig
> as an adult for other peoples' kids for a trip,
> family outing, field trip, as an ISLOLATED event?
> My God, it's a fate worse than death to have a
> group of kids in the same vehicle as a one time
> thing, here and there much LESS every day. "She's
> TOUCHING me, WITH HER FEET!!!!!!!"..."I have to go
> to the BATHROOM!!!!" (repeatedly and at 15 minute
> increments)..."I am hot!!!"....."The wind from her
> window is burning my eyes!!!!"........."I am
> hungry!!!!"..."He spilled his cherry Icee on me,
> ON PUPORSE!!!"......"It's NOT FAIR, he has the
> middle seat LAST time!!!!!"
>
> bouncing and laughing NO THANKS. "Teach them how to ride a
> bike?"....How cliche'. No one "taught" me how to
> ride a bike, I just did it. That's why they have
> tri cycles, and bikes with training wheels, before
> you get turned loose on two wheels. I think the
> most my father did to "teach me", was tell me how
> the gears worked and gave me a good push off down
> the driveway. Some people have watched WAY to many
> Leave It To Beaver reruns and have taken Norman
> Rockwell's art for way deeper meanings than he
> intended, I think.
>
> Then, like someone already mentioned, just because
> women CAN have kids in their 40's doesn't mean
> that they should. THAT bingo just doesn't even
> make any sense. I CAN bungee jump, but I don't. I
> CAN eat an extra large 14 topping pizza with
> triple extra cheese in one sitting, but I don't. I
> CAN drop my pants and take a dump at city hall,
> but I don't. There are LOTS of things I "CAN" do,
> but since they don't or wouldn't have desirable
> consequences for me or innocent bystanders, I
> choose to not do them.
>
> I think the main reasons that bingos annoy me so
> much is that they are generally parroted and they
> don't even seem to realize what it is they are
> actually saying to someone, and why would people
> be concerned with something as personal as
> creatiung a baby to be something they could "talk
> you into" with their cliche' and canned rhetoric?
> I think it's presumptious and offensive to bingo
> people about anything which is none of their
> business.

Not to mention your sex life.

lab mom
kidlesskim said
-------------------------------------------------------------
I think the main reasons that bingos annoy me so much is that they are generally parroted and they don't even seem to realize what it is they are actually saying to someone, and why would people be concerned with something as personal as creatiung a baby to be something they could "talk you into" with their cliche' and canned rhetoric? I think it's presumptious and offensive to bingo people about anything which is none of their business.

thats why they bug me so much to, people have herd the same boring, dumb bingos over and over that they just repeat them without even thinking about what they are saying, people are such sheep.

(but the car pool thing is so dumb, and I forgot to mention, this chick has a fear of driving, she only drives 2 miles to work and the store, and she NEVER drives on any main roads, )
Ever notice how some of the "bingos" are things a lot of us would find unappealing?

One of my co-irkers demanded to know how who would visit me when I got old. I was boggled, and told her that actually I don't like having company over. It agitates me, and I can't wait for them to leave. (Except Greg - he likes to take me to Ikea and candy-shopping).

My lovely money will look after me. The cats love me, and my life is so much calmer and under control. Love it.

Cristabel
August 28, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> kidlesskim said
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----------
> I think the main reasons that bingos annoy me so
> much is that they are generally parroted and they
> don't even seem to realize what it is they are
> actually saying to someone, and why would people
> be concerned with something as personal as
> creatiung a baby to be something they could "talk
> you into" with their cliche' and canned rhetoric?
> I think it's presumptious and offensive to bingo
> people about anything which is none of their
> business.
>
> _____________________
>
> thats why they bug me so much to, people have
> herd the same boring, dumb bingos over and over
> that they just repeat them without even thinking
> about what they are saying, people are such
> sheep.

I always want to ask "Do you even know what you are saying, or are you just repeating a stream words you've heard and remembered?"

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 28, 2008
When "parrotted" is used to describe repeated breeder bingo, I think "regurgitated" is a more fitting term. smiling smiley

Feh Wrote:
> nokyds4me Wrote:
> -----
> > kidlesskim said
> >
>
> > -----------
> > I think the main reasons that bingos annoy me
> so
> > much is that they are generally parroted and
> they
> > don't even seem to realize what it is they are
> > actually saying to someone, and why would
> people
> > be concerned with something as personal as
> > creatiung a baby to be something they could
> "talk
> > you into" with their cliche' and canned
> rhetoric?
> > I think it's presumptious and offensive to
> bingo
> > people about anything which is none of their
> > business.
> >
> > _____________________
> >
> > thats why they bug me so much to, people have
> > herd the same boring, dumb bingos over and over
> > that they just repeat them without even
> thinking
> > about what they are saying, people are such
> > sheep.
>
> I always want to ask "Do you even know what you
> are saying, or are you just repeating a stream
> words you've heard and remembered?"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login