Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Does breeding really make you dumber than non breeders?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Im serious, The stories we see and hear about breeders is AMAZING, I wonder if there is something medical that happens when you breed and you lose all common sense, and all reality.

I know some of you swear there are PNB's out there, I dont see any ever, or maybe a select few dont lose their brain when they breed.

I seriously hate fucken breeders, i am just amazed how DUMB they are.

I really think most people are either fucken idiots or have slight (or not so slight) retardation, and im being serious
but nokyds, becoming a parent makes you respooooooonsible and matuuuuuure. Didn't you know? Hey, I wonder if those 'quiver full' people think it's God's will when these accidents happen? Of course not, what am I thinking! Why, it's the neglect of everyone else around *except* the parents - duh! Maybe they really ARE smarter than us??? Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
Based on what I have seen, breeding addles those who engage in it. Loss of sleep, the constant noise, endless pressure of kiddie activities and kiddie-themed distractions (such as imbecilic and repetitive Pixar movies/cartoons, etc.) has an effect on cognitive abilities - as well as priorities.

Breeders do "change."

I have seen it happen repeatedly, to several friends of mine. The changes are too similar across the board to be coincidence. People I used to have all kinds of things in common with are now complete strangers. It's as if the friends I once had were taken away in the dead of night and replaced with pod people!
Re: Does breeding really make you dumber than non breeders?
August 28, 2008
The emotional stress created by having a kid HAS to kill brain cells.

I know when I am stressed out for just a short period over something, I cannot function at 100%. I forget shit, can't think straight, get all constipated, can't sleep, and get bitchy.

I can't imagine living like this for extended periods.
August 28, 2008
I think it's some sort of a physiological phenomenon which is possibly brought about by hormonal changes. The puzzling thing is when it happens to men as well though, but perhaps they are picking up on their spouse's scent. If that's the case it would explain why men seem to lose a great deal of interest in the kids' daily lives after he gets divorced, so maybe it's because he is away from the moomie. I have never quite seen anything like the transforamtion that almost always happens shortly after the kid arrives though, mainly in men because the women are like this the WHOLE pignasty.

On "A Baby Story" one night they had this very young couple, perhaps 19-21, who claimed that the DOG ate her birth control pills and of course she was knocked up immediately. She was a real whiner but the guy was a typical redneck, scruffy and hard looking, and expressed that he was NOT ready to be a father. Anyway, once the birdie was hatched, he got all sweet and teary eyed and said shit like, " I feel pride, the deepest love I have ever known, and have never known such joy in my life". He'll probably change back into a frog in a few months, but he DEFINATELY changed right after lil' tadpole was born.
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The emotional stress created by having a kid HAS
> to kill brain cells.
>
> I know when I am stressed out for just a short
> period over something, I cannot function at 100%.
> I forget shit, can't think straight, get all
> constipated, can't sleep, and get bitchy.
>
> I can't imagine living like this for extended
> periods.

You sound like a real treat to be around when you are stressed LOL! You can't shit and you forget shit, great combo. :p

I only get the dry heaves, and I thought that was lousy!
I remember hearing about some study somewhere (helpful, I know) that found that women really do lose intelligence during pregnasty and after they whelp. There are actual physical changes in the brain. BIG surprise to us...NOT...but at least it backs up what we see all around us. And to think that breeders refer to this change as being GOOD, as evidenced by such bingos as "Having kids makes you a better person." Women get so STOOPID during pregnasty; hence the term "placenta brain." Afterwards, they are all-consumed by such earth-shattering concerns as the color and consistency of the larva's shit, puke, and snot. two faces puking

I vote we change this particularly annoying bingo to "Having kids makes you a bitter person." LOL! :sw
August 28, 2008
Cheese Louise Wrote:
> I remember hearing about some study somewhere
> (helpful, I know) that found that women really do
> lose intelligence during pregnasty and after they
> whelp. There are actual physical changes in the
> brain. BIG surprise to us...NOT...but at least it
> backs up what we see all around us. And to think
> that breeders refer to this change as being GOOD,
> as evidenced by such bingos as "Having kids makes
> you a better person." Women get so STOOPID during
> pregnasty; hence the term "placenta brain."
> Afterwards, they are all-consumed by such
> earth-shattering concerns as the color and
> consistency of the larva's shit, puke, and snot.

I think they may seem/act less intelligent because their focus is totally elsewhere.
hmmm, than how does that explain most of our parents raising us decently. what happened in the 80's to make every parent from that point on an idiot?
August 28, 2008
Pastel colors.
or milli vanilli
August 28, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> hmmm, than how does that explain most of our
> parents raising us decently. what happened in the
> 80's to make every parent from that point on an
> idiot?

That's a good point, but like OTHER diseases, there are sometimes various causes like genetics, environmental, diet, and individual biological reasons. It's entirely possible that the vast majority of idiots over breeded in the 50's and 60's and we are just now beginning to see the trickle down effect in the form of their grandpups. Although, that wouldn't explain the over 40 breeders who act stupid. It's kind of hard to call that one because there could be so many variables.
August 28, 2008
Yea, seriously, we high-strung Type-A's don't need anything more to wind us even tighter! LOL

deegee Wrote:
> .........You sound like a real treat to be around when you
> are stressed LOL! You can't shit and you forget
> shit, great combo. :p
>
> I only get the dry heaves, and I thought that was
> lousy!
August 28, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> hmmm, than how does that explain most of our
> parents raising us decently. what happened in the
> 80's to make every parent from that point on an
> idiot?

While I think there are lots of reasons why breeders are the way they are today, I think the main difference between breeders now and breeders of the past is society. Society has devolved to the point of worshipping complete stupidity and thoughtlessness. Suddenly, within the past 10-15 years no one is encouraged to be a better, smarter person with an ounce of common sense. The whole culture has disintegrated to "I want. I get."
I mean, has any single one of you ever heard in your past "they're too smart and confident" as a reason to NOT elect someone? Yet, that gets brought up all the time about one of our current presidential candidates. (and lets not debate the elections here...) It's idiotic.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
I agree with Feh on this one, it's society and the media...It's permeated and infected people's minds, especially since most people aren't too smart and are sheep.

Case in point, when I went to college in 1986, NOT ONE of the girls that we met in the dorms even talked about "wanting to be a mommy" or wanting kids...Just didn't occur to them at 18 to 22. It did for most later, but bear with me...at least it wasn't their main fucking goal and purpose at the time.

Fast forward to last week, I was on the exact same campus having a lovely martini at a beautiful outside bar, and I overheard some student (you only have to be 19 to get in the bars here, but you can't drink). Anyway, I explicitly heard some 19 year old girl say "I don't know why I'm studying so hard, I'm just going to have babies anyway." I about dropped my precious drink. They see it on TV and it's glamourized, and the "Kodak moments" have gotten into their brains.

Not to even mention the fact that they're not as hard of workers due to their parents coddling them....so my guess is also that the idea of working in and of itself scares them and they see a possible way out of that.

I NEVER had these conversations with my fellow students back then.
August 28, 2008
spermandapaycheck Wrote:
> I agree with Feh on this one, it's society and the
> media...It's permeated and infected people's
> minds, especially since most people aren't too
> smart and are sheep.

There's the rub, the damn sheeple. It's in our nature to follow the herd, and when the majority of people around you are coddling their children, giving them every fuck thing they want, AND on top of that calling YOU a bad parent for actually parenting...it's pretty much a losing battle.

Breeders like that are the ones I don't want to associate with. I should use that as a bingo response sometime "Why don't you have children?" "Because I don't want to have to deal with a bunch of freaked out parents arm twisting me to join their child worship cult".

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login