Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CF related maybe birth control definately, but SHORT BUS ALERT! :smug:lips:faint

Posted by craftyzits 
brattymcpants
When I got home he was nearly crying with laughter over this...he says he hears similarly stupid questions from senators and representatives more often than you'd believe and is loving the backlash. Not that were not horrified that these jackasses write legislation that write laws impacting reproductive rights - we both are - but were hoping that the verified public exposure raises some awareness as to what exactly is going on in Washington. I WISH this was shocking to me...but I'm jaded.

Yeah, and whether those congresscreatures have a D or an R after their names...Have a penis or a vagina attached to their ugly carcasses...Most of them are all convinced that they constitute an "intellectual elite", that the rest of us are double digit IQ crosses between Homer Simpson, Archie Bunker, and multiple Jim Carrey characters, and we need them to run our lives and make all our decisions for us....that we're perpetual children, if not bipedal livestock who unaccountably have the power of speech and who possess thumbs.
Breakstuff, I wholeheartedly agree with you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login