Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blocked in by Moo bitch in car park

Posted by yummynotmummy 
Re: Blocked in by Moo bitch in car park
March 03, 2015
yummynotmummy
Personally, I have a van - I bought it because I am a keen mountain biker (when I am fit and well) and I can just throw my bike in it. It will fit 3 bikes if the front wheels are removed, no need for a rack. And the hound has a bed in theback, so he can travel in style!

noice, see practicality for doing what you love, mountain biking and treating your pooch well.
March 03, 2015
I have a Chevy HHR though I really wanted a Honda CR-V. When the Saturn became a fire hazard this car was the closest to driving it that I had seen. I can fit a ton of stuff in it including work shelves and my entire office on top of that in one trip (known from experiance). I have even moved a full-sized mattress with ease. It can fit a total of five people and all of their crap with little trouble.

If my little car can do this, why on earth do moos need the assault vehicles?

Another awesome thing about being CF...the breeder jealousy at our clean cars ^_^ (though mine doesn't qualify atm....I'm toting a window unit around until I can mount it in the shed). One breeder had actually made the comment to me "you
can tell you don't have kids....your car is too clean!"...I was so proud ^_^.
March 03, 2015
addiea raine
If my little car can do this, why on earth do moos need the assault vehicles?

Another awesome thing about being CF...the breeder jealousy at our clean cars ^_^ (though mine doesn't qualify atm....I'm toting a window unit around until I can mount it in the shed). One breeder had actually made the comment to me "you
can tell you don't have kids....your car is too clean!"...I was so proud ^_^.

Actually I think its just a face value thing, I see a lot of adds on YouTube about a soccer moo picking up 3 brats in a cheap brand car early, then all the other rich perants turn up in expensive brands, and they go unnoticed because its ment to blend in as looking expensive.

Maybe they dont feel like moos without one, even though there fuel guslers.

If also had that comment about no kids because my cars clean, when I was a kid, we helped keep the car clean or we had to wash and detail it ourselves as punishment. I like cars so, I washed it for the hell of it, ernt me $2 a car if I did it without being asked. (My pocket money was $2 a week so this was a big deal)
March 03, 2015
yummynotmummy
It is indeed one of the privileges of CF-Ness - being able to pick the car YOU want without bothering about whether it will fit the brats in.

Personally, I have a van - I bought it because I am a keen mountain biker (when I am fit and well) and I can just throw my bike in it. It will fit 3 bikes if the front wheels are removed, no need for a rack. And the hound has a bed in theback, so he can travel in style!

If I had the money I'd love a convertible though.Just to shove in breeders' faces!

Yes, we can choose for our use. But consider also - we seem to put thought into our vehicle choices - Breeders seem to put less thought into it, or just buy whatever their fellows do.

Exile - I was just reading over your last post, and was thinking about your other work thread here - and I thought - what about *working in the car biz*? Maybe this is a work arena to look at?

AR - I want an HHR TOO! thumbs upwink
I think they come in that copper color that I like so much.

Capcha = hhpet

It's a SIGN!!! I'm going to go buy an HHR right now! BRB
March 03, 2015
Zzelda
Capcha = hhpet

It's a SIGN!!! I'm going to go buy an HHR right now! BRB

waving hellolarious It's definitely a sign! hehe
March 04, 2015
Zzelda
Exile - I was just reading over your last post, and was thinking about your other work thread here - and I thought - what about *working in the car biz*? Maybe this is a work arena to look at?

I actually used to work in the IT industry, building, fixing and selling computers and stuff, I loved the technical hands on stuff. in the same way, I enjoy the auto industry, and have applied for various positions at several places so far, but like everywhere else I've applied for, im not getting much feed back in the way of interviews/jobs.

frankly if I didn't have a perment back, hip, neck injury, I would have easily done work as an auto detailer, even just on the side, but yeah, back injury, same for landscaping work, I was good at that too, again not an option.

I can rule out my resume, my appearance, personal presentation, speech and skills, apparently there all top notch, I don't really know what else it could be stopping me from getting a job since I don't mention any physical conditions, other than as I said, I suspect its cause im female in that breading age group.
March 04, 2015
Zzelda
Sun Visors - You can get extenders.

You can? Shit, why did I not know this?

I agree with you, I require a sporty car. I drive a Mini Cooper convertible. Nothing else will do. Hopefully, that will be my next car as well. I was just commenting to my husband that I just can't deal with oversized cars. They're too wobbly. I like it neat and tight. When I turned 16 and started driving I inherited a minivan and I hated it. I know I'm showing my privilege here and I was very lucky to have access to a vehicle, but it was like driving a swamp. I used to beg to drive the Sentra.

Husband has an Element so that takes care of any hound transport or other utilitarian needs. And I can have my Mini. And he likes it - he feels cramped in my car unless the top is dropped, in which case everyone's partying.

I won't lie, I love waltzing out of the grocery store or something and throwing my items into my surprisingly roomy trunk, putting on my visor, and toodling off while the moo in the parking space next door is still struggling with her brats and the car seats and giving me a dirty look.
March 06, 2015
I agree with having the car towed and the moo ticketed. I hate it when moos think their time is more valuable than yours.

The other day there was some bink in the grocery store with AT MINIMUM 7 brats with her. (I counted at LEAST 7, but as they were all running about everywhere randomly, they were hard to count. It was like counting the number of flies circling a garbage can. They kept running around in front of the exit, so I had to wait for about 15 minutes, along with about 6 other people, before I could push my cart through the door. Then we all had to wait again in the cart return area as the cow and her circling cloud of spawn clogged that area. Nobody could enter or exit for like 20 minutes. Finally, I got exasperated and just started pushing THROUGH the cloud of spawn, slowly enough that I couldn't be accused of hurting them as they ran into me and the cart repeatedly. The cow didn't even notice. I got out. Put my things in the car, put the buggy away in a cart coral and got in my car to leave. That's when the cloud decided it needed to congregate BEHIND my car. Back and forth and back and forth they swarmed. I had perishables. I couldn't just sit there indefinitely, so I used the same technique. I backed out, so slowly that I couldn't be accused of running the brats over, but one of them, sure enough ran right into my car. *THUNK* I saw him coming and was stopped when it happened, so there was nothing the cow could claim on me. She grabbed the brat and gave me this look that was 50% fake horror (How could you?) and 50% entitle bitch (You should have sat in your car and let your milk spoil!). I shrugged and continued to back out (now that I had her full attention). She quickly screamed and yanked at brats to make sure I didn't hit them and made an obscene gesture at me as I drove away.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login