Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I was a Wal-Mart virgin, until yesterday

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
I was a Wal-Mart virgin, until yesterday
August 28, 2008
K, so as y'all may remember, I recently moved to Canada. Where I come from we don't have Wal-Mart (we have our own homegrown department stores so I guess the Wal-Mart Entity can't be bothered setting up shop there amongst all the local competition), so I'd never been to one when I came here. But I knew what it was from hearing it referred to on American tv programmes back home, seeing the ads for it on Canadian tv, and of course reading all the testimonials to its horror on this site. So anyway, yesterday me, my partner and his family went to one.

Good gods, now I understand your pain. Talk about being infested with the dregs of parenthood.

The place seemed to be full of nothing but wailing babies and toddlers wandering around with their fingers up their noses, and every second woman was repugnant. I walked past one particular couple who were clearly still teenagers, the chick was pushing the kid in a stroller, and the dude was behind her pushing a trolley filled to the brim with kindercrap and diapers, and he looked absolutely sandbagged. 'A dead fish floating downstream', as two cents puts it. And I was shocked to see a McDonald's instore. I guess so the breeders can drag their screaming offspring there to try and placate them with a nice healthy cheeseburger and fries? *shudders*

And what is with the bibs the employees wear? I guess they probably call them vests, but they look like bibs to me. Why can't they just give them a blue tshirt?

Really the main thing that got to me was the screaming babies that seemed to be everywhere. It was like being in a fucking nursery, nothing in my ears but fucking 'waaaaahhhh waaaaaaahhhh wahhhhhhhhh!!!!'

Ugh!
Anonymous User
Re: I was a Wal-Mart virgin, until yesterday
August 28, 2008
Arctic_Fox you are so right, walmart is slammed full of the lowest form of breeding trash on the planet, and the workers are no prize either. its wall to wall breeders with crying babies in tow, its scary for sure!!!

I shop there, im in a very small town and its the closet and cheapest thing around here, i shudder every week when i go shopping there
Arctic_Fox, you're a Kiwi, right? When did you move to Canada? And which city are you in?

Just interested, cos I'm another relocated Kiwi in Canada ...
Anonymous User
August 28, 2008
Walmart...I only go for the $4 prescriptions, and I think they may now allow you to have them mail it to you...hmmm...
Anonymous User
August 28, 2008
Wal Mart sells lots of junk food, and white trash breeders love to buy this crap to feed to their kids.
My way of surviving Wal-mart is by going late at night. It cuts down on the crowds significantly. Surprisingly, at the late hour I go (usually 11 pm or later) there are still a number of teenaged moos out with their little snot monkeys.

If you are trying to eat healthy, you have to work like a detective to find decent things to purchase. Casseyrod is right about it being junk food central. The white trash folks always have overflowing carts full of shitty foods to make their asses even fatter, and you know they whip out those food stamps to pay for it all!

Sorry you had to endure Wal-fart, Arctic Fox! Try going at mid-night next time.
Anonymous User
August 28, 2008
Catabat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Arctic_Fox, you're a Kiwi, right? When did you
> move to Canada? And which city are you in?
>
> Just interested, cos I'm another relocated Kiwi in
> Canada ...

Oh no way! I thought I was the only kiwi on here! Awesome!

I came here last December, right now I'm in the Gulf Islands. But hoping to move to Vancouver early next year
The best thing about Wal-Mart is that it's there in an emergency...well, except for Sundays in these parts where they restrict shopping to noon-to-6.

Other than that, it's like a roller derby arena full of idiots. I'll take my money, because I have some, to Zellers or Sears or...just plain old somewhere else. Having to move those beings out of the way is just plain gross.
Anonymous User
August 28, 2008
Hell-Mart's what I call it. I don't shop there. I don't care HOW much cheaper they are. It has to be some kind of damn emergency for me to go there. I have in a pinch, maybe a handful of times but it just isn't worth the mental torcher one must endure to save 50 cents on a loaf of bread!

Stay away Artic_Fox....STAY AWAY!!!
August 28, 2008
Wallyworld is a vile place in terms of most of their customers, but their employees are generally not much higher up on the food chain. However, I have known some people who worked at wallyworld for a long time in management and they were educated, paid quite well and had good benefits. It's mainly the hourly cashiers and "customer service" people who give off an "I hate you and fuck off" customer service attitude, but who can blame them since they have to put up with the assholes that come in there daily? Wallyworld markets to and therefore attracts the lowest form of mindless welfare breeder trash known to exist. They are HOME to the 500 pound "disabled", but not enough so's they could qualify for a handicapped permit, but just enough so they can get an SSI check (not SSDI, which means you would have had to have PAID into SS)who proudly scooter around on the store motorized tri-cycles and they generally have 5 or 6 female relatives tagging along with as many kids each.

Going to Walmart around here is a famblee event. They "load up" maw maw, Uncle Fester, Aunt Ethel, and 7 or 8 brat cousins and descend upon wallyworld and of course they spread out and wreak havoc in the McDonalds while they are there. To go to Walmart at, on, or right after the first of the month is the SUPREME human punishment and I would highly advise against it. It's like a human zoo in there and the animals have spent all their government money 2 weeks into the month and are VERY hungry. They reach, grab, and push their ways through the stores until the shelves look barren. They look like a bunch of people who have been told there will be some sort of am impending disaster and that they have to stock up right away. The bank runs after the 1929 stock market crash couldn't hold a candle to Walmart on the first of the month.

I hate it and avoid it with a purple passion.
married with rabbits Wrote:
>
> This makes me think about people who get paid once
> a month at the beginning and can't make it last.
> And I'm not talking about a situation where a car
> repair is needed or the heat goes out.
>
> My husband works in a call center and he gets
> calls from people all the time who say, 'I can't
> pay my bill cause it's not due till the 20th and I
> only get paid at the first of the month and my
> money ran out. I can't afford it, don't shut off
> my service.'
>
> Gah, if I got paid at the first of every month you
> can bet every single last one of my bills would be
> paid right then. Sorry to thread jack but I don't
> see why it has to be so harrrrd when you know your
> bills are due. My MIL is one of those people. Her
> money ran out before the middle of the month and
> so many bills were left unpaid.

It's called a budget, dumbass trashy people!! I used to get paid the 25th of each month until our county went to bi-monthly pay. Living with a once a month paycheck is no different than getting paid once a week if you manage your money properly. Your husband must get really sick of dealing with people like that.
August 28, 2008
I've only shopped at Wal-Mart a couple of times. I don't know what's worse, Wal-Mart, Meijer's or Costco. All are breeder grounds.
August 28, 2008
Arctic_Fox Wrote:
> But hoping to move to Vancouver
> early next year.

Lucky you! I love Vancouver so much.

As for Wal-Mart, I now boycott them because of their shitty human resources practices, among other things. But, back when I used to go there (maybe a few times a year), it was EXACTLY like you all described.

I would always have a near-panic attack from all the trashy breeders blocking aisles, the crying brats and all the junk piled up everywhere.
August 28, 2008
The closer you get to the checkout, the worse it gets. Someone always has to do a price-check on one pair of little girls' underwear with no tags, just before it's our turn at the register. We always feel relieved when we go to WalMart and can't find whatever it is we were looking for.
August 28, 2008
I worked for Wal-mart for a bit over thirteen months and let me tell you, it was no damned picnic. Eight hours a day of having to put up with breeders and their spawn is no fun. I got to dread going to work because sure enought there would be a WIC entitlemoo in my line with several cupons, all of which had to be processed separately. If you weren't subservient enough for these bitches, they complained to management and I got hell for not kissing their big entitled asses.

Not all of the workers at Wal-mart are trash. I'm not, neither is DW, and many of our work-mates are not. There just aren't many decent jobs in this part of the country. Believe me, we hate the breeder trash every bit as much as you do. It's all breeder all the fucking time over there.

I got lucky because DW had me quit work and retire. I am in a much better frame of mind these days since I'm outta there. We're too poor at the moment to go anyplace but Wal-mart but once I have a regular cash flow again, my DW is OUTTA THERE and we are never going near a Wal-mart again!
August 28, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
> once I have
> a regular cash flow again, my DW is OUTTA THERE
> and we are never going near a Wal-mart again!

Yay! :beer
August 28, 2008
Oh yeah, Medusa! I absolutely hate, hate, HATE Hell-mart!
August 28, 2008
I know exactly what you mean. I moved (legally!) from Australia to the USA almost four months ago (to marry my American husband), and I've never been in a supermarket as fascinating, yet disgusting, as Wal-Mart before. And believe me, that's saying something... I worked for Australia's largest supermarket chain for seven years before I moved (and in a white trash area, too). I thought I'd fucking seen it all before I came over here. LOL. Luckily for me, my husband works very late at night, so we usually shop at around 1am-2am. There's next to no-one at that time of night. Although there have been a few times that we've seen fucking toadlers and their breeders walking around.

Shopping there during the day is the absolute worst. Breeders fucking everywhere (is it me, or do the majority of the breeders that shop in Wal-Mart look dirty? Like they haven't showered in a week. I've been to three different Wal-Marts here so far, and they're all the same...).
August 29, 2008
I am a Wal-Mart virgin, though there's one in my town. If I need something like inexpensive dish towels I go to the dollar store.

But CherryBlossom's comments have piqued my interest. Now I'm curious to see the place in all its fascinating, yet disgusting splendor. smiling smiley Morbid curiosity I guess. Though I think I'll skip going there at the beginning of the month.
Sprawl-Mart is hell on earth...my hubby and I moved to a larger town (closer to the state capital, and to civilization) from a small college college town this spring, and thankfully we have more shopping options now. We would never buy groceries from Sprawl-Mart, but sometimes you need some odd or end or other (like an electric skillet), and it was the only place we could go. Now we live two minutes from a Target...Target is another "big box" store, but far less repugnant and evil than Sprawl-Mart. And they still have great bargains, but don't really attract the white-trash breeder crowd. I see more college students and twenty-somethings (like us) in Target.
August 29, 2008
I have never seen so many breeders out at night with toadlers and loaves as I have when working at Hell-mart! was frequently awake and about at night when living in San Francisco, and I honestly do not recall many toadlers or loaves up late at night. Why the HELL any sane parent would have a toadler or loaf out at that hour is beyond me. Last I heard, kids are supposed to be ASLEEP at night!

DW told me about a couple who came in with their toadler at around three in the morning. The toadler was cranky (can't really blame him at that time of night). In conversation with my DW, one of the paruhnts said that they forced him to be awake at night so they could sleep during the day. Even the childcare provider was required to keep him up at night. And breeders wonder WHY kids are cranky and misbehaved.

Anyhow--the only time to shop or view a Wal-mart is at night....best time is between about three and six as things die down a bit in that time frame (at least at the Hell-mart where DW works).

I have to say that the biggest problem was the toadlers as they were awake and usually cranky, unable to sleep because of light and noise, whilst most loaves were asleep in their carriers. But hell, if I were a toadler and my mum had been dragging me to a friggin' Hell-Mart at 3 AM, I would have been cranky, too. Luckily my mum was a PNB...anyhow there were no 24-hour businesses in 1956.

The essential selfishness of the BNP crowd never ceases to amaze me.
August 29, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
> I worked for Wal-mart for a bit over thirteen
> months and let me tell you, it was no damned
> picnic. Eight hours a day of having to put up with
> breeders and their spawn is no fun. I got to dread
> going to work because sure enought there would be
> a WIC entitlemoo in my line with several cupons,
> all of which had to be processed separately. If
> you weren't subservient enough for these bitches,
> they complained to management and I got hell for
> not kissing their big entitled asses.
>
> Not all of the workers at Wal-mart are trash. I'm
> not, neither is DW, and many of our work-mates are
> not. There just aren't many decent jobs in this
> part of the country. Believe me, we hate the
> breeder trash every bit as much as you do. It's
> all breeder all the fucking time over there.
>

It's really hard to be a happy worker when you're shoveling shit in hell, which is how I've had Walmart employment explained to me by a cousin who is forced to endure it's nightmares as it's really the only employer in her very rural county.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
August 29, 2008
I have actually been boycotting Walmart since 1996. My best friend worked for Warner/Electra/Atlantic records at the time in the credit department. Anyway, she said that without a doubt, Walmart was the absolute worst company to deal with. They were always very late on their bills and refused to carry certain artists (mostly heavy metal - which we love) due to album/CD covers or lyrical content. We've been boycottin ever since...I've even managed to get a few friends to do the same..I refuse to let them make any profit off of me, no matter how piddly.

Here's something that I DO use Walmart for...whenever I need an ego boost, I simply sit in the parking lot and watch all the low IQ'd and extremely fugly people come out. In one cigarette's time, I literally feel like a combination of a rocket scientist and a beauty queen all rolled into one. Works every time!

Then I'll usually head over to the local pub and drink and play poker, just BECAUSE I CAN!!
August 29, 2008
I will not set foot in one of these places. I do go to Target, however. In general, I do all my shopping online so when I go to a mall it's like I have to have Siegfried and Roy with a chain attached to me- either I will bite somebody or bolt.
August 29, 2008
Feh Wrote:
>
> It's really hard to be a happy worker when you're
> shoveling shit in hell, which is how I've had
> Walmart employment explained to me by a cousin who
> is forced to endure it's nightmares as it's really
> the only employer in her very rural county.

Every person I know who worked there describes it in a similar manner. I stopped shopping there about 5 or 6 years ago when it really hit home how crappily Wal-Mart does its business. A good friend of mine had to quit there and find a new job because they docked her paycheck by a significant amount of hours. When she complained, the boss told her, "well it's not in the computer so you can't prove it". I also realized that other places have better deals with higher quality merchandise.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login