Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I was a Wal-Mart virgin, until yesterday

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: I was a Wal-Mart virgin, until yesterday
August 29, 2008
I dont understand why people are so upset on how walmart treats its employees? Most buinesses treat their workers like crap, they are used up and spit out and will take full advantage of someone if you allow it, I dont care how walmart treats its employees, its a low paid shit hole, what do the employees expect?

flame away Feh lol
Anonymous User
August 29, 2008
One of the benefits of the great plague (the black death) was an overal improvement of the survivors lives.
We are over-breeding all our resources, including jobs.
70-80 years ago when we still had a strong manufacturing base, this was where the intellectual incompetents would end up. They simply were more cut out for the factory jobs.
These are gradually being eliminated, and even many service area jobs are being relocated. This further removes job sources for those who have difficulty with higher demanding jobs.
It becomes like the illegals on the corner(s). They drive down wages because someone will do it for less out of desperation.
August 29, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I dont understand why people are so upset on how
> walmart treats its employees? Most buinesses
> treat their workers like crap, they are used up
> and spit out and will take full advantage of
> someone if you allow it, I dont care how walmart
> treats its employees, its a low paid shit hole,
> what do the employees expect?

No, most employers don't treat their employees like crap. Even some low wage employers will at the very least treat their employees with a modicum of respect. Unfortunately, Walmart doesn't even try, and in fact goes out of THEIR way to FUCK their employees in the ass. Yes it is a low paid shit hole, but if that's the only job in the county, and you don't want to live off welfare, you are FORCED to bend over and take it up the ass.

I know you don't care about other people, and that's fine for you. Unfortunately, some of us realize we must live in a society with other humans, and some of us think that maybe society would be better of everyone were treated decently and choose to do our best to not support shitty businesses in the hopes they'll either go away, or treat their employees better. What's YOUR beef with that? And from the 3 pages filled with other posters, why me?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
August 29, 2008
why me?
because i can!!
August 29, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> because i can!!

Funny, I've heard that as a reason to have children too...

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Feh Wrote:

>
> No, most employers don't treat their employees
> like crap. Even some low wage employers will at
> the very least treat their employees with a
> modicum of respect. Unfortunately, Walmart
> doesn't even try, and in fact goes out of THEIR
> way to FUCK their employees in the ass. Yes it
> is a low paid shit hole, but if that's the only
> job in the county, and you don't want to live off
> welfare, you are FORCED to bend over and take it
> up the ass.

Feh, if you're childfree, then yes, most employers treat you like shit.

Also, were you aware that WalMart has a history of setting up social services/welfare offices in their stores for the employees. Do a google search on that. The wages are so low that WalMart actively encourages people to work there and go on welfare.

WalMart is one of the biggest welfare queens in the country. They totally take advantage of the system and know how it works and that low paid breeders qualify for all kinds of welfare.

> I know you don't care about other people, and
> that's fine for you. Unfortunately, some of us
> realize we must live in a society with other
> humans, and some of us think that maybe society
> would be better of everyone were treated decently
> and choose to do our best to not support shitty
> businesses in the hopes they'll either go away, or
> treat their employees better. What's YOUR beef
> with that? And from the 3 pages filled with other
> posters, why me?

Oh please spare us the social contract obligation lecture. Who the fuck in this country feels a social contract obligation to the cf who are paying all the fucking taxes for these goddamned breeders and businesses like walfarts that are taking advantage of the welfare system for their corporate ends?

You can feel as friendly toward "other people" as you like. My sympathies and loyalties extend to other childfrees, including you. I'm concerned with what is best for childfree people since no one else gives a flying fuck about us or having a "social contract" with us.

The sooner this whole goddamned country implodes from the massive welfare handouts and no one supporting the people who actually pay the taxes, the better.
Anonymous User
August 29, 2008
Feh, you crack me up, your silly, I care about some people, just dont really care about wal mart workers, sorry, i just dont, and i worked at walmart 16 yrs ago, it was fine, i wasnt mistreated. it was just another job, I know its hip to "hate walmart" for their business practices, lol

I dont really hate the company walmart, they are like most big companys, I just hate the gross breeder trash who shop there, its a leaper colony.
Anonymous User
August 29, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
> > Also, were you aware that WalMart has a history of
> setting up social services/welfare offices in
> their stores for the employees. Do a google search
> on that. The wages are so low that WalMart
> actively encourages people to work there and go on
> welfare.

I was aware of this, and yes its disgusting. This means our tax dollars go to support a large corporation - Wal Mart. This should be illegal, why is it not?
August 29, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
> Also, were you aware that WalMart has a history of
> setting up social services/welfare offices in
> their stores for the employees. Do a google search
> on that. The wages are so low that WalMart
> actively encourages people to work there and go on
> welfare.
And you want to SUPPORT THAT with YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY? Okay, go nuts.

>
> Oh please spare us the social contract obligation
> lecture. Who the fuck in this country feels a
> social contract obligation to the cf who are
> paying all the fucking taxes for these goddamned
> breeders and businesses like walfarts that are
> taking advantage of the welfare system for their
> corporate ends?
And how is stating the FACT that we DO live in a SOCIETY with other people a lecture? Even if 99% of society are ass clowns, I still must endure their presence same as you. I just find it's easier when I'm not filled with rage. I could care less how you treat, or feel about other people. It's your life, live it how you see fit, I don't believe I've ever told anyone otherwise. And if you don't like supporting childed people, or government hand out programs, then don't pay your taxes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_resistance

>
> You can feel as friendly toward "other people" as
> you like. My sympathies and loyalties extend to
> other childfrees, including you. I'm concerned
> with what is best for childfree people since no
> one else gives a flying fuck about us or having a
> "social contract" with us.
Well that's awesome, but why get so defensive? Do I have ANY affect on your life when I choose to try to work within the society we all must endure? Doubtful. I know most people could give a fuck about me, it's just another fact of life that I've learned to accept. However, hind of like not having kids, my choice to attempt to not be constantly enraged doesn't have any bearing on your existence, except that I'm denying you a fascinating news story about me taking a gun to a Hanna Montana concert...but that's totally not going to happen, totally.

>
> The sooner this whole goddamned country implodes
> from the massive welfare handouts and no one
> supporting the people who actually pay the taxes,
> the better.
Heh...because only the people who deserve it will be affected I'm sure.

Wal-fart...that's a good one, and just might stick.

--Me
August 29, 2008
I would like to also point out that there are CF individuals working at Hell-mart, so when you don't care about Hell-mart employess, you also don't care about the CF. Trust me, the CF employees there get screwed over as badly as (if not worse than)the childed since the health insurance and the short term insurance (if you are too sick to work) are both WORTHLESS as DW found out when she was sick earlier this year.
Unfortunately, the CF workers get painted with the same brush as the breeders.
August 29, 2008
I have the same problem, marriedwithrabbits. I have to shop at Wal-mart or nowhere. I can understand someone having to shop there because of lack of $$--something I have to do every payday. Not happy, but I have no real choice....Schnuck's (the other supermarket chain around here) is way too expensive to buy groceries to last for two weeks. Soon, it will be better and I can leave Wal-mart, but I will always understand people shopping at WM because they have no choice.
August 29, 2008
The nearest Wal-Mart around here is a bus trip away and I don't feel like lugging my groceries on the bus. I go to Wal-Fart back home for fabric when I want to sew something. I used to tag along with a former friend to Wal-Fart when he got groceries so I could get pocky, but then I found a place within walking distance for my Asian snack needs.

Other than that, I cannot stand going there because I'm always forced to dodge someone's shriekling doing laps around the toy department or step over someone's Indigo Chyuld opening toys and playing with them on the floor. I also am not fond of trying to get around the 800-pound fuckers on the scooters going 1/64 of a mile an hour down the middle of the aisle. I understand the need to go there (I'm on a budget too, and I love getting cheap fabrics), but it's no walk in the park when a majority of the patrons are retarded breeders who feel they are entitled to everything.

I've never had a problem with the employees, but I know Wal-Mart does its very best to screw the employees over constantly. I think that's why their logo is a smiley face -- they don't want other people to know how awful they treat their workers.
August 29, 2008
I think that's why their logo is a smiley face -- they don't want other people to know how awful they treat their workers.

Good point, Cambion!
August 29, 2008
marriedwithrabbits wrote:

I think it's great that some of you here have a sports car, a nice home, some $$ to play with. More power to you. But being poor is not synonymous with being a breeder. I'm poor and childfree...

How nice to have $$ and be able to have more choices. But right now I don't. To any of you who have that spending power, I think that's great that you can choose who you want to support and who you want to boycott.

Oops. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come off as a snob. I don't shop there because it's a bit out of town on a bus route, and we instead go to a Meijer's (in an 11-year-old Geo Metro smiling smiley ) which is also cheap and likely not much different from Wall-Mart. Not much cash here either; we tend to buy food items only when things are on sale and I look up recipes for whatever we end up with. But I'm still looking forward to checking out Wall-Mart, just out of curiosity.
August 29, 2008
Listen, compared to some of you, i mean at least in what I've read, I feel like I live in freaking heaven. If I don't want to deal with parents and children, I just don't go out. I've organized my life and interests in such a way that it's just not a problem with me. If I need to go to a grocery store on a high child probability day, I'll arrange a friend to drive and have a couple shots. I come on here because for the most part, all you are interisting, funny people and for the most part I agree. I don't see any point in bickering amongst ourselves.

Personally, I'm really not looking for beef with anyone and I feel like if we can feel free to express our opinions, right here in this small cf haven, and simply just accept that, it'll take us like...1000 times ahead of the freaky competition and "I'm better-than-yous-man-ship of the parented world, and that can't be bad, right?

--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login