Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This is gross!

Posted by TarotChic 
TarotChic
This is gross!
August 28, 2008
Okay...So I'm looking for new checks and I run across the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Checks with a moo breastfeeding her baby. Now I have officially seen everything. two faces pukingshrug
By the way, I love this site. It's nice to have a place with other like minded people.

http://www.4checks.com/results.asp?stringToFind=la+leche
bratBgone
Re: This is gross!
August 28, 2008
Eewwww! Titty checks! Moos feel like they have to leave their mark on everything.
August 28, 2008
That is one of the grossest things I have heard in a bit. Who the fuck wants to see some titfeeding Moo and loaf on a fucking check? Goddamn breeders can't leave anything alone without subjecting it to their tashy taste level!
August 28, 2008
I'd rather have Seinfeld's clown cheque from the Bodega. (And I'm afraid of clowns!) tongue sticking out smiley
deegee
August 28, 2008
I'd make the moo bitch pay me in cash! LOL No Lincoln, Hamilton, or Jackson BFing anyone!
August 28, 2008
MY GOD! What's next? Personalized titty license plates? I couldn't help but notice that they also offer matching titty return address labels and mo-ordinating titty checkbook covers. eye rolling smiley I absolutely can not comprehend imagining that a normal body function, or I should say a common one, could make me feel so superior, special, and deserving of attention and praise to be one of the proud excreters of a bodily fluid. They act like their tits produce gold or something when it's MILK, that's all, and ANY female mammal can produce it for a nursling. When on the rare events their titties wouldn't squirt, there were PLENTY of humans whose kids survived on coconut milk and oyster juice.

COW do it, CATS do it, ZEBRA do it, and PIGS do it. That's not something I'd brag about when nearly every female mammal who has ever existed could do it and it takes no talent, skill or training either. Not only that, their baybee would get along JUST fine, or better, on formula or just about any other man made liquid with added nutrients OR any other mammal's milk. EVEN a rats' titty could do the trick. These women are SO fucking gross and full of themselves which is further evidenced by attention getting shit like these checks.
August 28, 2008
What's next?

A fresh loaf being pushed out between a moo's legs coyly covered by pink foral blankets and hailed as holy MIRACLE OF LIFE!!!!!

Moos certainly enjoy being dehumanized for such saccharine images like that indeed.eye rolling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login