Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"But you have overtime! Buy the cupcakes!"

Posted by addiea raine 
Re: "But you have overtime! Buy the cupcakes!"
October 26, 2015
addiea raine
Update:

So beggar moombie is back with her sperm provider. They went on a cruise, bought another vehicle and are taking a trip to Disney World next month.

Guess who is still complaining about being broke? I'm talking the "oh you got a new shed? I wish I could afford that" type of passive/aggressive broke.

Yes I'm still prodding her a bit. . . .especially when she complains about not being able to go out when I tell her I'm going out for dinner.

I shouldn't be so evil, but it's just amazing to me that people like this exist.

You're not being evil by teasing, the woman is a liar. She spends money on A instead of B, so it's not like she could not have a shed instead of a trip. She has the money and spends it on what she sees fit. If she can pay for major luxuries like cars and trips, she isn't poor or needy of cupcakes, home improvements or anything else, therefore she is lying and manipulating when she opens her nasty entitled piehole spewing any complaints about money.

Oh I know people like this. Some of them don't even spend their money, they hoard it and STILL cry poverty, or make remarks and try to get more from people who actually have less than them. It's rooted in jealousy, they don't like to see anyone have anything they don't have, even if it is something small, like baked goods. Tell them to budget, and it does not compute.
Anonymous User
October 26, 2015
New car, cruise, trip to Disney World... but "broke" and "forgets her wallet"? What we have here is a spoiled little princess whose uterus works better than her atrophied little brain. She deserves any evil-minded trolling you bestow on her, plus some!

You really have to wonder about evolution, when it seems like there are a lot of such parasites out there-- and that they breed like fuckin' flies. I thought natural selection made useless qualities go away... but maybe that's one of the ways we humans go against nature, by letting such idiocy not only survive, but thrive.
October 28, 2015
addiea raine
Today is the first weekend off for me and when I told her yesterday that I was so thankful to not be going in, she throws the overtime in my face and the fact that I didn't offer to buy her kids cupcakes for her especially since I have overtime pay. All I could do was laugh, I'm sick as a dog, rundown to the point that if a fire started I would probably lie there and watch it. And she could only think about how mean I was to not buy her freaking kid's birthday cupcakes? I worked my ass off for that little bit of money and to be honest I would rather have had the sleep than the money.

Entitlement much.

See, this is why I refuse to take donated organs from anyone. Then they think you owe them and feel entitled.

Perhaps you could suggest she starts a GoFundMe for her cupcake budget? thumbs down
November 02, 2015
So clearly she doesn't have a money making problem. She has a decision making problem. Pffft. No sympathy here.

I'm sure the cupcake thing has blown over by now, but she'll find some other thing to hint about: fancy coffee drinks, high-end sandwiches from a nice deli, wine-of-the-month club. Keep an eye out. This lady deserves trolling, and I'm sure she'll give you ideas. If she hasn't already.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login