Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

12 year old poisons mom for taking her iPhone away

Posted by navi8orgirl 
12 year old poisons mom for taking her iPhone away
March 23, 2015
Yep, who will take care of you when you get old? Or take care of you before you get there.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/12-year-girl-accused-poison-mother-taking-iphone/story?id=29807372

A 12-year-old Colorado girl has been detained for allegedly trying to kill her mother twice by poisoning her drinks with bleach, after her mother took away her iPhone, police said.

The woman first felt sick on March 2, after drinking a smoothie, according to the Boulder County Sheriff's Office. While she noticed the smell of bleach from her glass, the woman assumed her daughter hadn't rinsed it properly, according to the sheriff's office.

Then a few days later, the mother again recognized the smell of bleach coming from something she was going to drink and she confronted the pre-teen, the sheriff's office said. The girl allegedly told her she wanted to kill her because she took away her iPhone, according to the sheriff's office.

The girl had allegedly poured bleach into her mother's water carafe, the sheriff's office said.

On March 6, the mother was at the Boulder Community Hospital when she contacted authorities to investigate.

The woman is no longer in the hospital and is in fine condition, the sheriff's office said today.

On Friday, the 12-year-old was detained at the Boulder County Juvenile Center on two counts of attempted first-degree murder, according to the sheriff's office.

"She had pre-planned this a couple different times," Sgt. Bill Crist of the sheriff's office said.

The investigation is ongoing, and the District Attorney's office will decide what charges to pursue, according to the sheriff's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Re: 12 year old poisons mom for taking her iPhone away
March 23, 2015
I've said it before but if there's even a millionth of a chance that I could have a child who grows up to be as sociopathic as my sister then I don't want one. Most kids are little shits and many are pure evil, how do so many breeders manage to forget what their schooldays, their classmates, their brothers and sisters etc were like? Do they all buy into that Happiest Days Of Your Life shit to try and convince themselves that they did the right thing in floowing The Life Script?

12, eh? I dread to think what this entitled little shit will be getting up to when she's 18.
March 23, 2015
One of many reasons I don't want kids and I suspect this is one reason why breeders don't dare discipline their brats anymore. You try to punish your kids for bad behavior like you're supposed to and you get murdered for your trouble.

Of course, once we took kids out of the mines and factories, put way too much emotional currency on them, and started saying "kids will be kids" instead of "children should be seen and not heard," we gave them too much power. People are now too afraid that their kids will retaliate via lying to authority figures about abuse or will outright try to kill them. And that's if they're not trying to be their kids' best friend, which doesn't help matters because that sends mixed messages. You can't be your kids' friend and then switch to parental figure and back again.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

March 23, 2015
They will take care of your ass alright.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
March 24, 2015
I am beginning to think in a case like this if one is damned if you do and damned if you don't... I would make damn sure I took out the little cockroach.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 24, 2015
screaming sausage
I've said it before but if there's even a millionth of a chance that I could have a child who grows up to be as sociopathic as my sister then I don't want one. Most kids are little shits and many are pure evil, how do so many breeders manage to forget what their schooldays, their classmates, their brothers and sisters etc were like? Do they all buy into that Happiest Days Of Your Life shit to try and convince themselves that they did the right thing in floowing The Life Script?

12, eh? I dread to think what this entitled little shit will be getting up to when she's 18.

Really? Your sister is a Sociopath? How bad is it?

My siblings are not good. One bro is a junkie and the other's in prison. For a violent crime. You'd never guess, either. The one in the can, to use some 'short hand' descriptors, and since I saw someone else mention the Seinfeld TV show elsewhere - that could be what this guy is kind of like. He's very good looking, has a sim personality, personable, laid back, funny, likable guy. College educated, tech trade school educated, had his own biz, made very good money, gorgeous guy with an exemplary resume and money, lots of friends and plenty of women, his choice of the ladies ~

And he's now in prison for a violent sex crime.

I don't understand. I can't wrap my mind around this ~

My other brother is easier to understand -

He was always Mr. Party Guy. We can compare him to Kurt Cobain in some ways. He wasn't so 'angsty' though - no, yes he was. We all are. We think too much. He is also very good looking, very smart, his choice of what to do - he's a junkie. Heroin and coke. All drugs. Any and all.

Sigh.

He's a 'Gentle Giant' though, he's all into the 'Peace' and 'New Age' type of things too. Like a 'Latter Day Hippie'. He's a brilliant guy who'd never harm a soul. He is actually into 'this lifestyle' too - to where he lives as a ~ ? Nomad Hippie, I guess, follows that whole group / lifestyle, I have not spoke to him in - at least two years.

I have a whole roster of "odd relatives". These are just my siblings.

The Majority of 'my relatives' are - at least sorta weird ~ Or, have various other issues which they can choke down enough to pass as 'normal' and are somewhat functional.

GAH

I could go on about my extended "Family" - but we'd be here til next week Tuesday.
March 29, 2015
Zzelda

Sorry for the late reply... my sister probably isn't as bad as your brother even though she has a criminal record for a more minor assault charge and she was a violent bully when we were growing up. Mainly she's just pathologically spiteful, hellbent on ruining things for me and desperate to "win" in every situation even if the effort isn't worth the "prize". She also has a chilling lack of empathy and an inability to understand how her actions have consequences. A few years ago we made up and for a while she seemed to have grown up, but then she committed an act of fraud in my name and got me threatened with legal action- I felt so stupid and humiliated but also vindicated, I accepted that I couldn't trust her and cut her out of my life for good.

I used to post in a forum for survivors of narcissistic parents and remember one other member posting about her sister: "The rest of my family think she's Mary Poppins!" and that sums up my sister too. She was always the favourite, the "golden child" who would get away with everything, and my parents created a monster. She's like a devil in plain sight and it feels like I'm the only person who can see what she's really like.

I came here partly because I saw people talking about narcissistic parents, sociopaths etc and I found it a much better support group, mainly because people don't hold back here!
March 29, 2015
My sister is a diagnosed borderline personality disorder with a nice side of drug addiction and alcoholism. Our childhood was fairytale perfect. My parents had no history of mental illness or addiction. We were not abused in any way. When she started manifesting the symptoms it was it's own level of hell. Manipulation and extreme emotions all the time.
When I finally drew a line and told her if she crossed it, I would not have any contact until she could behave like a decent human being for a certain period of time was one of the better steps I have taken toward my own sanity.
Of course, she blames me, my parents and pretty much anybody but herself and her geezer breeder drug rehab hook up husband for her awful life choices.
March 29, 2015
screaming sausage
Zzelda

Sorry for the late reply... my sister probably isn't as bad as your brother even though she has a criminal record for a more minor assault charge and she was a violent bully when we were growing up. Mainly she's just pathologically spiteful, hellbent on ruining things for me and desperate to "win" in every situation even if the effort isn't worth the "prize". She also has a chilling lack of empathy and an inability to understand how her actions have consequences. A few years ago we made up and for a while she seemed to have grown up, but then she committed an act of fraud in my name and got me threatened with legal action- I felt so stupid and humiliated but also vindicated, I accepted that I couldn't trust her and cut her out of my life for good.

I used to post in a forum for survivors of narcissistic parents and remember one other member posting about her sister: "The rest of my family think she's Mary Poppins!" and that sums up my sister too. She was always the favourite, the "golden child" who would get away with everything, and my parents created a monster. She's like a devil in plain sight and it feels like I'm the only person who can see what she's really like.

I came here partly because I saw people talking about narcissistic parents, sociopaths etc and I found it a much better support group, mainly because people don't hold back here!

No worries, I just looked here again today, too.

It looks like you have some sim 'Family Issues'. Plenty of us here do.

If nothing else, we can support each other in our space here.

Hang in there Everybody!

friendly hug
March 29, 2015
I think we all have horror stories where siblings are concerned. Mine was no better. I have on my father's side one weird fucked up monster who has bred a fucked up loaf with another on the way. And then on my mother's side there is the psychopathic, sociopath, Annie Wilkes impersonator. They have no empathy for others, no compassion, and they only want to use you to further fulfill their needs. I actually am afraid of the day either one shows up at my door, you can't depend on the cops here for anything.
March 29, 2015
I don't have such an extreme nutter in my background. Our family had just enough nuttiness to leave a footprint of anxiety or depression. I am however adopted and am an Aspie. Therefore, but one of the reasons I went CF is because who knows WTF is in my birth-family. The second is that brats send my sensory issues into Defcon 1 mode.
March 30, 2015
Would this be a bad time to say I'm glad I'm an only child?

No nutters in my family either. Well, not that kind. One part of my family is freakishly religious and another part is really snobby and mean, though. Oh well. shrug

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

March 30, 2015
strange aeons

A little sister was the worst "gift" anyone ever gave me. "It's cruel to have just one" is it? Nah...
March 31, 2015
strange aeons

No nutters in my family either. Well, not that kind. One part of my family is freakishly religious and another part is really snobby and mean, though. Oh well. shrug

I'm an only child too. My dad was completely normal until he decided to have a mid-life crisis that lasted more than two decades. He was a white-collar asshole who loved strippers and coke. I say "was" because he simply got too old to maintain the lifestyle and my mother finally threatened to leave him. They are still together. He's got a little over a year of sobriety since his last dalliance with alcoholism during which he shot a hole in the neighbors roof while handling a gun and nearly crushed our dog to death in a drunken living room fall.

Sigh.

I had a cousin who went batshit crazy after some fucked-up military surgeries, but it's a distant relation. Her family brought her out of the looney bin for a lunch one time and she slashed her own throat at the table in a crowded restaurant. I don't know what's become of her.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login