Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Getting Into The Big Business of Selling Crap and Nonsense to Breeders

Posted by nowhiggers 
I started looking around the moomie blogs online after seeing them posted here so many times and people talk about their materialistic bent on everything.

I ran across one the other day that really pissed me off beyond belief and I would post the url here, except i can't remember it and can't find it again!!

Basically moo wrote in her blog how she bitched out some company trying to "court" her for her moo blog because they had a childless person contact her and how they should not be hiring childless people to contact moos with blogs. LOL. Apparently moo forgot that it's illegal to discriminate in employment based on whether or not someone has brats. Anyhow, it was really infuriating and if I can find it again I will post the url here, you can bet on that.

So, the idiot moo got me to thinking.

It's not hard to blog about shitty diapers, food tossing, potty training, how haaaarrrrrddddddd it is to be a moo and so forth. I mean, we've all pretty much got the script down to a -t- around here, no? There's really not much creativity that goes into what these stupid bitches talk about in their blogs anyhow, right?

So what I'm thinking of doing is starting my own moo blog and be an online moo blogger and see what kind of free shit I can get. I won't be crude like I've seen the moos described on here do, ask for shit, I'll wait, join all the moo networks I can join and really pump up the blog, place advertising networks on the blog, and see how much $$ I can make along with anything free that is offered to me.

Then maybe in a year, if something really fantastical happens and I get somewhere at the top of the heap in the moomie blogging universe, I'll blow my cover and tell all the moo bloggers off and that I'm really CF and just proved the point we've always known, moo blogging is not work at all. hehe. or maybe i'll just stay moo then and not say a word if the dollas are stacked high enough from my efforts.

Anyone else here ever thought about doing something like this? Playing moo for cash? Breeders are big business, you see how these damn companies and workplaces seem to bend over backwards, touch their toes and then lick breeder ass for the moos. I'd like to have a little slice of that, playacting, if you will.

I don't want to do anything fraudulent or illegal to get into trouble with it, but I figure that if I don't go around asking for anything free and just let companies approach me based on the content of my blog, well that's what they are paying for really, content, no?

I saw a bunch of moos posting the other day about some damn company that offered them all a 2 day vacation at some swanky hotel to take part in a moo conference for moo bloggers or some shit. meals, hotel and everything paid, I think it was Johnson and Johnson if I remember correctly.

Well, if anyone else here is interested in moo blogging with me in your spare time, let me know, maybe we can get on instant messenger or something and talk about it.

heh.
LOL nowhiggers,I was thinking the same thing after I read about this "baby planner" nonsense. The blogs/forums I go look at don't offer anything like free stuff/money, etc...or I would have done this a LONG time ago. These are just vent or group hug sites basically. What sites offer this? No one knows if they are REALLY moomies, now do they? I already know what the "hot" moomie topics are and I do believe I could outblog ANY moomie. If you "win" a free trip, do you have to show up with a kid?
actually kim, it's kinda funny... the moos that were going on this trip for Johnson&Johnson I think it was were UP IN ARMS because the company told them no kids, this was a business trip just for the moos!! LOL!! I was going to mention that... I've seen some of these other moo blogger "business" stuff online, like blogher.com and apparently some moos do not bring their kids.

I look at it this way, from a business perspective, a company is BUYING MY ORIGINAL CONTENT, my personal life is none of their business. If I make a good moo blogger, and it's the content of my moo blogging they are interested in, then no one has been defrauded at all.

The way I was thinking about handling brat pics, many of the moos of course post their brats, maybe use my own baby pics and superimpose them on various backgrounds. Some moos object to posting brat pics and don't post any at all because of the chester molesters online that luuuuuvvvvv to read the moo blogs with all the scantily clad brats in diapers and such. lol. So you could easily get away with being a moo blogger and not posting brat pics at all, and just say you don't want chesters downloading pics of your pweshus myracles.

are you on any instant messengers? i use skype exclusively, do you have skype and we can chat more on this, hehe.
LOL. Send me an email to kidlesskim@yahoo.com and we will carry on.
But do you really want to go to a conference for moo bloggers? Can you imagine anything more tedious? All those self-important yet oh so boring mommies prattling on endlessly about their vapid little kids and their dull little blogs? You couldn't pay me enough to attend!
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But do you really want to go to a conference for
> moo bloggers? Can you imagine anything more
> tedious? All those self-important yet oh so boring
> mommies prattling on endlessly about their vapid
> little kids and their dull little blogs? You
> couldn't pay me enough to attend!

I just want the free merchandise and money I keep hearing they get for their "contributions". tongue sticking out smiley I very likely would drop out of the ciruit if it meant spending any time with them or going to a moo convention. I LOVE baby products as I found many other CF do as well. I buy about 2 boxes of butt wipes a week, and at least one economy size of baby powder, oil, and shampoo once a month. I WANT MY CUT!!!!!!!!:bawl
Seriously, I don't know much about it at all and if it meant chatting, talking, or meeting them and outright being a fraud for some ass wipes, I wouldn't go for that.
Re: Getting Into The Big Business of Selling Crap and Nonsense to Breeders
August 29, 2008
Man, if I could get free baby lotion, I'd be in heaven. I love that crap for some insane reason.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Re: Getting Into The Big Business of Selling Crap and Nonsense to Breeders
August 29, 2008
I love baby powder too...makes me all soft and it smells quite nice (and it's awesome if you have really oily skin like me). I also buy baby oil. Funny thing is, as much shit as these Moos buy, I never see them buying baby powder or oil, but if the word "baby" is in the name, it MUST be a moomie/baby product, yes? I also buy baby carrots -- where's my free sutff? XD
Now that you mention it, I realize I buy baby powder, to put in my shoes to keep them reasonably fresh. And baby corn for stir fries! Hey, where's my free stuff, too?!
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But do you really want to go to a conference for
> moo bloggers? Can you imagine anything more
> tedious? All those self-important yet oh so boring
> mommies prattling on endlessly about their vapid
> little kids and their dull little blogs? You
> couldn't pay me enough to attend!

dude, lol. if i got to go on some free trip to a moomy "conference", I wouldn't be spending it with the moos, I'd show up for 5 mins and slip out unnoticed, go back up to my room for drinks and then off to the pool or a restaurant or something. I'd collect whatever free bags of shit, my free hotel stay, free dinners, free airfare, and very minimal involvement even up to and including faking illness during the trip if I had to, to get out of hanging out with the moos.

And honestly, do you think when these companies put together these "business" trips for the blog moos that there is really anything being accomplished? LMAO!!!!!!!! Why do you think the moos were up in arms about Johnson&Johnson not allowing kids or babies at their all-expenses paid biz function for blog moos???? J&J knew if the breeders had their brats in tow, NOTHING would get accomplished and it would be just a free trip for moo and her brats. lol. Now apparently, after so much MOOOOOOOOING and protest, J&J has agreed to let the brats come along, which means if you are CF and ever get invited to one of their moo conferences for your mooblog, you can fuck off responsibility just like the moos!!!

Honestly Cle....do you really think that there is any work or real business getting done with any of this mooblogger shit? That these moos really WORK?
nowhiggers said: do you really think that there is any work or real business getting done with any of this mooblogger shit? That these moos really WORK?

Well, no. Not at all. They just think that bloggin' makes 'em a Hip Mama (TM). Like the rest of the world is holding its breath to see the latest pictures of their ugly brats.

I'd show up for 5 mins and slip out unnoticed, go back up to my room for drinks and then off to the pool or a restaurant or something. I'd collect whatever free bags of shit, my free hotel stay, free dinners, free airfare, and very minimal involvement even up to and including faking illness during the trip if I had to, to get out of hanging out with the moos.

Ah, now that's a different story, and a good tactic. Especially if the bar has a "Margaritas for Mommy" special goin' on.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login