Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Even ghosts hate preggos

Posted by Cambion 
Even ghosts hate preggos
August 29, 2008
Found this on GhostStudy.com in their August gallery (WARNING: Disgusting bloated pregnant gut ahead):
http://ghoststudy.com/galleria/aug08/aug08_ghost20014.htm

It looks like there's an evil face glaring at Preggo McGonnaPop. Maybe it's the spirit of a disgusted CFer.
Anonymous User
Re: Even ghosts hate preggos
August 29, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> It looks like there's an evil face glaring at
> Preggo McGonnaPop. Maybe it's the spirit of a
> disgusted CFer.

LMAO!!!!

That's one of the funniest things I've seen in a while!!

Oh you KNOW I'm gonna be pulling shit like that when I'm dead if some breeder moves into my home!!
August 29, 2008
Wow, is she like 19 months pregnant, or carrying octtuplets?
She looks like the fucking Stay Puft marshmallow man.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 29, 2008
Creepy skeleton guy says: "Stop breeding!"

I like how he's looking at her, too.
August 29, 2008
"Oh you KNOW I'm gonna be pulling shit like that when I'm dead if some breeder moves into my home!!"

Yeah! I never thought of it before, but a determined poltergeist could get a bratty kid into SO much trouble his entire school-age life would be one 18-year-long time-out. Hmmm......
August 29, 2008
A bit further down that webpage in the staff comments section:

"Sometimes however, vicious entities do make an appearance to show their disgust when we are following our true path in life."

Does this mean that "crystal children" and demons don't mix?
nowhiggers
August 29, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh god that face looking at her is fucking HILARIOUS drinking coffee

that HAS to be a CF ghost. HAS TO BE. LOL. I swear to doG that is the same face I make and I've seen other cf's make when having to listen to breeders and breeder entitlement.

cf ghost :yr
August 29, 2008
I hereby pledge to you all that I will remain staunchly childfree after death, grinning smiley in the hopes of becoming a cf ghost. Yeah!

"Hunter! Oh, my god!!! You just broke my Ming vase!!!"
"I didn't do it, Momm---"
"SHUT UP! GO TO YOUR ROOM! And that's no supper for you--AGAIN!"
"But Mo--" "
"This is the FIFTH night in a row! What is WRONG with you?! Off you go, young man! Your Daddy will be having a little talk with you about military school when you get home!"

heh heh.
Anonymous User
August 29, 2008
I was just thinking how fun it could be! Imagine, some moo mooves into the house and through ghostly observations I see her tit-feeding her 9 year old, and promptly hurl a large vase at her head, and write 'Your kid is too fucking old to be on your tit!' in the condensation on the windows. And if the kid is a screaming brat, throw one of its tonka trucks in its face whenever it starts having a hissy-fit.

Oh man, I really hope there is an afterlife now!
August 29, 2008
Did you note the comment "following our true path in life"? two faces puking
August 30, 2008
I have noticed that on that show, Ghosthunters, they have an unusual amount of poltergeists to check out when kids are involved. They consider cases like that to be of HIGH importance when there is a "chyyllld" involved.eye rolling smiley There was an alleged ghost in this one kid's room, who KEPT HER DEAD MOTHER'S ASHES IN AN URN IN HER ROOM,eye rolling smiley and they kept going on and on about how skeered this kyd was of the fucking ghost. I wanted to scream out, "GET THE DAMNED URN OFF HER DRESSER FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!" Most any kid would have nightmares with mommy's dead body on their dresser in what amounted to a ceramic cookie jar. sheesh.
August 30, 2008
No, don't move it! Man, if I were the mom and someone moved MY urn, I would be SO burned up!

Oh wait...

sorry (runs away quickly).
August 30, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, don't move it! Man, if I were the mom and
> someone moved MY urn, I would be SO burned up!
>
> Oh wait...
>
>
> sorry (runs away quickly).

LOL.:yeah
August 30, 2008
I think we have a mascot for the board!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login