Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We CF introverts figured this one out...

Posted by randomcfchick 
Re: We CF introverts figured this one out...
April 30, 2015
keeper of traken
paragon schnitzophonic
I'm hesitant to even get married or have a live-in partner, let alone have a child that I can't kick out for 18 years. Hell, one of the reasons I live at home is that with my current wage, it's impossible to live on my own and I'm not moving out just to live with other people. At least at home, I can be left the fuck alone and not interact with anybody for days. Last time I moved out, I lived with 7 other people in order to have an affordable living situation. Not doing that again. Especially since they were prone to having parties, my room was downstairs next to the kitchen and near the bathroom, and my door did not lock (I'm trying to sleep and I've got people barging in thinking my room is the bathroom).

When I imagine my life, it's in a Craftsman-style bungalow with a couple of dogs and nobody else. Nobody's bothering me and I can do things as I please, when I please. And it's as loud or as quiet as I want it to be.

Marry me.

NO.

grinning smiley

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

April 30, 2015
Yeah, I don't think I could handle living with another person. Tried having a roommate. It just crushed me and made me miserable. I like coming home and everything is still in its place. My home is my sanctuary, my safe space.

I realize that I'm probably limiting my options for finding a girlfriend, but oh well.

And marriage...

May 01, 2015
I'm not introverted but I am an irritable bastard and really do need to be left alone at times and I've also had too many flatmates who see no problem with playing loud music late at night when everyone else has to go to work the next morning. I also hate it when people put the TV on as background noise, when there's nothing on to watch- that drives me crackers and for years after I began living on my own I didn't have a TV simply because I didn't miss TV. Mr Sausage is the same, and we're fine living together, but I don't think either of us could go back to living with flatmates/housemates again.

For me the worst thing about sharing a living space is the way that there is always one person whose tolerance of mess and dirt is higher than everyone else's and who leaves the mess and dirt to be cleaned up by everyone else. My last flatmate was a complete slob who thought I was "overreacting" when we got rid of a mouse problem and it came back when he started leaving food waste around the kitchen again. That was when I decided that I needed to live alone, in a nice clean flat with a nice clean kitchen and bathroom. Our kitchen always smelled too and I don't miss that either- sometimes when I go to people's houses I notice their kitchen has that same slight rotting food smell, like they haven't emptied the bin or run the dishwasher all week, and I silently wonder "how can you live like this?"

That's noise, being disturbed, TV as background noise, smells and mess which bother me... I can't think why I don't want to have a sprog... nope... winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login