Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby-Gaga Forum; mostly teen moms

Posted by clematis 
Re: Baby-Gaga Forum; mostly teen moms
August 30, 2008
I am on your side too geanie. As much as I lurk around on their forums out of curiosity, I have never posted to any of them. Mainly because I know it will raise my blood pressure when I see their STUPID retorts which are generally BINGO laden. "YOU must not have any children or you would understand!"...."YOU must have had a bad childhood"....."How would YOU feel if YOUR mom had aborted you"...."I am being responsible by taking care of MY baybee"......"I LOVE my baybee and he is the MOST important thing in the world to me!"......."MY baybee comes FIRST and I am doing the most UNselfish thing in the world by giving him life!"....."Having this baby changed my life for the better!!!!"......"YOU are just jealous!!!!"..............

All of that parroted rhetoric is laced with ignorance, low mentality, and mindless social conditioning and it makes me SICK to hear it from Jr moos, more so than veteran adult moomies. NOTHING I could say will cause them to consider actually thinking about what a HUGE mistake they are making or actually do anything about it, and that is frustrating. They will suffer the same fate as 99% of the teen moomies that came before them. After the newness and attention of their "teen moo" status wears off, they will be 23-24 years old, have no education or marketable job skills, little if any dependable income, their bodies will be scarred for life, and to top it all off they will have 2 or 3 wailing kids attached to them and a baby daddy or two who has moved on to fresher meat to become a new baby daddy. These girls will be alone, save for the occasional deadbeat who hangs around for a free lay or a place to lay his head while he sleeps off a drunk.

I think that is about what they deserve though and I would like to physically slap some sense into them. However, the kind of attitudes they profess are DIRECTLY linked to shitty parenting or they wouldn't have wound up in the mess they are currently in and have ruined their lives. Their views are deeply ingrained from YEARS of bad parenting that Mother Teresa couldn't even begin to change.IMHO.
Re: Baby-Gaga Forum; mostly teen moms
August 31, 2008
Gigabyte Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did I get this right Cambion, the teen-slut said
> this to you? Teenmoo said your Jealous because of
> she got a loving boyfriend? Excuse me, that
> teenmoo's boyfriend must be a Wallet or something.
> And call you depressed - Cam? Depress over what? I
> think the teenslut should be depress because at
> least you, I or CF don't have to put up with
> changing diapers and baby extrement.

What she did was kinda pathetic...she combed through alllll my other posts on the forum, to find out that I have weight and anxiety issues. Cue me being told I'm upset because I'm a fat, depressed bitch with no friends, along with direct quotes from my anxiety posts. And her moomie comrades were cheering her on for putting the evil chyld-hatter in her place. I don't even remember how I replied, but that topic eventually got closed because it went off-topic so badly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login