Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

muslim single moos need dates. yep you heard it right

Posted by nowhiggers 
Figured it might be nice to give the christians a break and pick on the muslims for a bit. wink

http://www.muslima.com/default.cfm

So that is a dating site for muslim women, otherwise known as muslimas.

There are some pretty funny ads there, ranging from fully veiled face covered women looking for dates to "muslim single moos" which is really hilarious, considering that being a "single moo" would get you stoned to death in any real muslim country. Interestingly enough, the ads I saw for the "single muslim moos" they were veiled, but only with their face showing and living in western countries of course. LOL.

I'm really curious about the ones that totally veil themselves and go up there looking for dates too. Um, so if you are such a muslim fundy you need to cover your face with abaya (the traditional full gown and face cover), what do you do on a date and don't the men get to see your face at least before they propose marriage? In the middle east the parents arrange it all and no the husband doesn't get to see anything except the veiled woman until they are married, if I understand correctly.

The whole concept of "muslim single moo" looking for a date cracks me up to no end. Only in the west, people. She'd be hanging from her toes in the middle east. I think this whole muslim single moo thing for these western bitches is just a way to try to scam some rich arab guy for sperm and paycheck. They failed being just a "single moo" looking for a wallet, so now they are muslims, that way they can take advantage of the uber conservative beliefs of even more liberal muslim men regarding marriage and sex. lol. I dunno about this though... seems to me the muslim men who want to marry would balk at a single moo, as that would be like marrying a whore to them.

If anyone here is muslim, please feel free to correct any of my misconceptions, but I just dont see how the "single muslim moo" is going to get a husband and a paycheck even out of the more liberal muslim men.
Re: muslim single moos need dates. yep you heard it right
August 31, 2008
From what I know of the traditional culture, which they are likely a part of if they wear the face veils, full burquas or whatever, is that NO decent or traditional male would even THINK about using a dating service NOR would they EVER marry a single muslimoomie. I know very few Jewish people who would marry a single moo either and I can't help but notice there are very few Jewish single moos, at least not never married ones. Come to think of it, I can't think of ANY women who are now married who started out as a single moomie, unless it was to the baby daddy at a later time, or they had been divorced. MOST decent families don't want their sons marrying whores, hence they generally shy away from marrying obvious ones. Although I have known plenty to shack up for a year or two with many of them.

Those women CAN'T be of the actual Middle Eastern culture or their fathers would have already killed them with his bare hands. These have got to be "converts" with no familial ties to the religion or the culture. Their coochies probably are'nt even cut out. A middle Eastern man marrying a single moo or a woman already knocked up by another man only happened with Baby Jesus.
Supposedly Islam gives women rights. That is what they say, but the reality tends to be different.
I pick through the Koran at time, but I can barely tolerate the absolute drivel it contains. Mostly drivel interspersed with threats.
only place I can think to start to look would be
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

This site has different objectives than women, but it has a lot of links to other sites where this information can be found.

It boils down to the guy the woman has to marry. If he tends to be more secular in nature, I think they are treated better. God help them (and there is no allah'ptui')if they have a fundie on their hands.

Furthermore, if these moos hook up with a fundy, and they decide to go back to little muslim land, they may not be able to keep the kids. They may have been born here in the west, but the fundys think that their sharia is sovereign and to hell with everyone else.

They tend to be like the communists: they use our hard-won freedoms as long as it benefits them. They ever get the upper hand, kiss them goodbye.
August 31, 2008
That reminds me 2 cents, did you ever see that movie with Sally Field named, "Not Without My Daughter", based on a true story? It's exactly what you are talking about. This woman (American) married a Middle Eastern man who had been a physician in The United States for YEARS and he seemed very Westernized. They had a great marriage and had been married at least ten years or so and they had a 5 or 6 y/o kid. Anyway, he got back into contact with his brothers/uncles/father and convinced her to fly over there for a 2 week or so "visit", and she did.

Once they got there he began to change and had a lot of heated discussions with the men in his family in Arabic, so she didn't understand. Long story short, he had sold everything back home, had ALL of their money transferred there, and REFUSED to leave, took her passport and everything. Then he started beating her, forced her to wear the Burqua 24/7, basically how they treat most of their other women. They had her kid in some brainwash girl's school and she was scared to death. She tried everything to get help, but by their law the child was an Arab and not American and they wouldn't let her take her kid.

She had to go underground and some sympathizers helped her and she had to make a VERY dangerous journey nearly getting killed several times to escape. That was one of the biggest nightmares I have ever seen in my life. I do NOT believe that these men change if they are raised fundie, no matter how long they live in The States or England, or Canada. I would NEVER marry a man like that. It's a scary thought at how many American women do, and then go for the "visit" and are never heard from again.
I saw that movie kidless, it was a real gem! A goat fuck of epic proportions to say the least. And the moment I saw this thread, I thought EXACTLY like you: these women 'muslims' are converts. Most of them are black here in the States and probably grew up Baptist - dumbasses - they're no more muslim than I am a man, puh-lease eye rolling smiley. And speaking of having their hoo-hoo's tampered with, I guess they use lube over there or something? shrug
August 31, 2008
str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I saw that movie kidless, it was a real gem! A
> goat fuck of epic proportions to say the least.
> And the moment I saw this thread, I thought
> EXACTLY like you: these women 'muslims' are
> converts. Most of them are black here in the
> States and probably grew up Baptist - dumbasses -
> they're no more muslim than I am a man, puh-lease
> eye rolling smiley. And speaking of having their hoo-hoo's
> tampered with, I guess they use lube over there or
> something? shrug

I knew they cut their coochies out with their clitorechtomies, but I didn't know until I watched a Law and Order re-run the other day when they had a show about that being the motive for a murder, that THEN they SEW IT ALL UP, except for a small area for a peehole and enough room for period flow. Can you IMAGINE how much it hurts when they pop out a BAYBEE and rip all of that patchwork up?, not to mention a lifetime of infections. I have never known a female American Muslim convert who was NOT black and they had always been raised Baptist. WHY is that I wonder?
kidlesskim Wrote:
I
> have never known a female American Muslim convert
> who was NOT black and they had always been raised
> Baptist. WHY is that I wonder?

Because they want the attention and acknowledgment of being different. They aren't secure in themselves or their beliefs - they're lost souls. I was raised Baptist, and I am a Christian. Although I no longer attend church for obvious reasons and don't appreciate what many Christians have become, I still have my own personal beliefs, I'm secure in them. I don't need to seek other alternatives to try and find my religious path - I already know what it is.

I know many, if not most here don't believe in God or Christianity. I'm NOT here to judge anyone. It's not my place. This is just my humble opinion of course.
Yes, I've heard of that movie, 'not without...'
There are tracts, missives, and other things trying to warn dumbass women not to marry muslims.
Even heard a call to dr l on that. Guy totally went back into the diaperhead ways after the sproggen. Nightmare.
Another item or 2.
Anyone here realize that the arabic word for 'black' and 'slave' are synonymous? Read that book by that guy who escaped slavery in the darfur (him and many others like hime).
I've heard tell that the slave market in the holy city of mecca is still going strong. No way I can prove it. Only info comes from those who've been on the way to the rock.
I totally despise Islam. I wish I could remember the name of this Frenchman. He disliked all religion but he particulary hated Islam refering to it as 'a gutter religion'. Needless to say, the imported third world muslims and their handlers wanted him prosecuted, but I think France saw the ultimate danger in doing that .. and did not prosecute.

Our own government abandons these women and AMERICAN children to these breeder whore mongering bastards. Oh yeah, there are nice ones. The law is on the dickheads side as a general rule. I don't know how some of these women end up in the positions of some power that they do. Anybody who gets involved with Islam has some real sop for brains imo....but this is another type of rant.
August 31, 2008
Does anyone know why they have to wash their feet, pray towards the north or whatever, and the purpose in the towels or whatnot on their heads and all that? I "get" why they cover the women from head to toe and sew their cooters up, and why they can't eat a ham sandwich part, but I don't understand the purpose of the other stuff.
kidlesskim Wrote:
> Does anyone know why they have to wash their feet,
> pray towards the north or whatever, and the
> purpose in the towels or whatnot on their heads
> and all that? I "get" why they cover the women
> from head to toe and sew their cooters up, and why
> they can't eat a ham sandwich part, but I don't
> understand the purpose of the other stuff.

They pray (prey) towards mecca. Something in their writings about being clean.
Mohammed, the pedophilic, psycopathic murdering phony he was, had virtually no original idea. He borrowed from the jews, christians, and the pagan arabians around him.
Matter of fact, that was how he got support. He just picked Allah, who was a moon war god married to three women, that was a primary muckity muck of some major tribe and stated that allah alone was supreme. The rock and mecca came along for the ride.
There are other writings than the Koran (so, if they try and say 'that isn't in the Koran', It bloody hell may very well be in another one.)
I've seen the verses, but don't recall exact, but described covering this, covering that.
I left the linky in a previous post. It is a good place to start.
Don't expect me to say anything nice about islam, please.
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:

> Don't expect me to say anything nice about islam,
> please.

X2.
YES, these western single muslim moos appear to either be something like black and raised baptist, or white and raised catholic. I saw a woman on there with her face covering from Nova Scotia with bright green eyes and freckles around the eyes, she was certainly white, and there are a lot of catholics in that area like there are baptists down south.

You know these moos are thinking PAYCHECK. Only in the west could you practice islam as a single moo, (unless your husband died, I think they allow the widows with kids to live in the middle east). Lots of the arab guys are doctors, oil men, or some other wealthy career.

oooooo... I forgot to mention something! I used to work with a single moo some 10 years ago, she was very very attractive and only had one kid. She was not muslim but she was really hot for arab guys and would date them. I used to have to listen to all of her trials and troubles with these guys, and they all treated her like a whore, fucking her in parked cars and shit. I can't remember a time one of them even invited her to a bed, got into her bed, or to a hotel. This made her very sad, but she kept doing it of course, in search of an arab husband.
Funny thing is nowhiggers, there really seems to be no 'middle-class' among arab men. They're either filthy rich and filthy, or filthy poor - and filthy. There are WAY more filthy poor arab men than there are rich ones. The chances of your ex-co-worker snagging a rich one were slim to none at best. Sounds like she was a real douche-bag. I heard arab men are not well endowed, anyone got the inside scoop on this rumor?
I went with a Muslim man many years ago. It was not the parked car deal but he looked at me as a whore. I will not mention how the man acted when I broke off with him. He scared me from going with Arabs after that incident. He was the only Arab Muslim I ever went with and he was not even practicing his faith. It was Muslim in name only. White women are fools to think those men will marry them. The men will have easy sex with white women but will marry their own. Many of the Muslims from what Nowhiggers mentioned are American converts.
It is the american converts (to me) that are the scariest. I think a major number of them are black (reaction against the slave trade being associated with europe, christianity and so forth).
Sad thing is, the muslims were one of the primary movers and shakers back in that hey-day.
"To the shores of Tripoli.." Anyone realize just who we were dealing with then? More diaperheads. And we got the same answer then (as we do now) that they regarded the americans (lost forever) they took as kaffir. (You go look that up.) "tough shit" was their attitude. Well, guess what. We kicked their g-d ass. They did, as they are permitted to do, to lie, sign a treaty, say they'll abide by it and then go right back to what they were doing. Lying is permissible. (according to their writings.) We had to go back and kick their ass AGAIN. This time, it was a bit more permanent.
And another guest: if he HAD married you, once the kids were born, he would have gone right back to fundy muslim.
The problem of course lies in the fact that we keep putting our nose in the middle east where it does not belong.

I do not like or appreciate the muslim religion at all, but goddamn, it's their countries and if they want to starve and torture people it's their business, we should have no part in kicking anyones asses or giving them any money. And we should have, a long time ago, started searching for alternative ways to power cars so that technology would be prevalent and cheap today and we would not have to buy anything from them either. Let them eat their damn oil and stone people to death.

And on that note, creating Israel in 1948 was the stupidest thing of all. We should have created a Jewish nation somewhere in the west. Maybe Germany should have been turned into the new Israel after Hitler was creamed.
str8six, with regard to your question, I once dated a guy from Egypt (a long-time naturalized American) who was extremely well endowed. He also doted on me. I eventually ended it because he was quite a bit older than me, and that part started really creeping me out. But other than that, our time together was quite nice. And like I said, he was very well endowed. So much for that rumor!

I also went out on a couple of dates with an Iranian. Nice enough guy, but I ended up realizing that he was already involved with another woman. I had wondered why he acted so squirrelly on our couple of dates, but now I know--basically, he was cheating on her by going out with me behind her back, and it made him nervous. I have no idea whether she was Iranian, too, but I have some reason to suspect she was. I'm glad things didn't go too far with him. (PS for str8six, I don't know how well endowed the Iranian guy was, as, luckily, things never progressed to that point with him -- heh heh.)
The Jews would have pitched a fit if we had created Israel anywhere but the holy land.
guest Wrote:
> The Jews would have pitched a fit if we had
> created Israel anywhere but the holy land.

guest, I think you are wrong about that. Remember the European Jews were WHITE and EUROPEAN, they were not middle eastern Jews.

Jews have always existed in the middle east even before the creation of Israel. The Jews in europe were the ashkenazi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_ethnic_divisions
and were truly european in all respects.

The right thing to do was to give them part of Germany or all of Germany and keep them in the west, since they were europeans. To hell with anyone pitching a fit about it. There was no Israel before 1948, that whole area is muslim with a sprinkling of jews and christians and other marginal middle eastern religions.

If anyone here thinks Hitler was a bad guy that hated the jews, oh lord have mercy, the arab muslims are as bad if not worse. It was a mistake to put them there and give them palestinian land. This mess will not end until that whole area explodes in nukes and gets turned into a glass parking lot. It's a shame too. Arabs have the right to be arabs and stone people to death and cut their hands off in THEIR countries if they choose, that is none of our business. And Jews should have the right to be Jews and practice their religion, but it should have been set up in the west for them since they were already in the west and europeans by birth.

And let's not forget that the USA did not get involved in world war 2 to save the jewish people in europe, no, we got involved when the japs came here and bombed the shit out of pearl harbor. Our corporations were over there doing business with hitler.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor
When I was 15, there was this Arab owned market around the corner from my house that would sell cigarettes to minors. Of course, all of the kids shopped there. Anyway, the owner was this Iranian man in his late 40's/ early 50's. Whenever my friends and I would go in there, he would ask if one of us would go to a drive- in movie with him. We were 15! He knew this, too.

Middle Eastern men have creeped me out ever since.
August 31, 2008
str8six Wrote:
> kidlesskim Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> I
> > have never known a female American Muslim
> convert
> > who was NOT black and they had always been
> raised
> > Baptist. WHY is that I wonder?
>
>
> Because they want the attention and acknowledgment
> of being different. They aren't secure in
> themselves or their beliefs - they're lost souls.
> I was raised Baptist, and I am a Christian.
> Although I no longer attend church for obvious
> reasons and don't appreciate what many Christians
> have become, I still have my own personal beliefs,
> I'm secure in them. I don't need to seek other
> alternatives to try and find my religious path - I
> already know what it is.
>
> I know many, if not most here don't believe in God
> or Christianity. I'm NOT here to judge anyone.
> It's not my place. This is just my humble opinion
> of course.

I believe in God. I'm lutheran, (was raised in the lutheran church). Some people are consistant with their religion, some aren't. They flip flop by changing religions or churches quite often. They are idiots.

lab mom
str8six Wrote:
> kidlesskim Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> I
> > have never known a female American Muslim
> convert
> > who was NOT black and they had always been
> raised
> > Baptist. WHY is that I wonder?
>
>
> Because they want the attention and acknowledgment
> of being different. They aren't secure in
> themselves or their beliefs - they're lost souls.
> I was raised Baptist, and I am a Christian.
> Although I no longer attend church for obvious
> reasons and don't appreciate what many Christians
> have become, I still have my own personal beliefs,
> I'm secure in them. I don't need to seek other
> alternatives to try and find my religious path - I
> already know what it is.
>
> I know many, if not most here don't believe in God
> or Christianity. I'm NOT here to judge anyone.
> It's not my place. This is just my humble opinion
> of course.

I actually think these conversions go back to the whole paycheck thing, not really a religious thing that they feel a burning in their soul for Allah or whatever.

Muslim men, and I speak very generally here, have the old traditional values where the women don't work and are supported by the husband totally. Even the fundy christian men nowadays, although many want stay at home moms, are not anywhere near the fundy the muslim man is. Even in a fundy christian home, like a baptist home, if the family finances start going down the shitter, the woman will be expected to help out. I've known plenty of christian fundies who did the stay at home moo stuff, and moo from time to time did have to go out and work to make the ends meet, especially if there were a lot of kids.

You just don't see that with the muslims, the woman is shut inside and that's the end of it. Also, the muslim families are pretty tight knit so having to do anything supposedly against Allah, like the woman being out of the house on her own working would be avoided at all costs.

I really do think these western female muslim converts think this is going to be a cha ching! free ride for the rest of her life if she hooks up with a muslim guy, and while there are a lot of poor muslim men in the middle east, generally, the ones that are here are not poor at all and many own businesses, are doctors and scientists and such.

While a childless woman converting to islam might have some reasonable expectation of getting her paycheck via marriage to a muslim man, I have never heard of ONE case, NOT ONE, where a muslim man marries a single muslim moo. Even the single muslim moos that are widows, and generally those are born muslim and their family looks after them. But for the single muslim moos looking for the muslim man wallet, GOOD LUCK. LOL. If you think that westernized men won't have you and the brats, just wait till you start having to fuck the muslim guys in parked cars, because that's as far as you'll be getting with them.
August 31, 2008
Muslim men are scary in the way they treat women. A friend of mine was once involved in an altercation with a group of Muslim men (at least, she thinks they were Muslim; she said they all had the towels on her heads). She was in college and she was at Wal-Mart picking up toiletries for her apartment. It was summer, she said she was wearing a tank top and shorts or something like that. A group of these men came up behind her and began to harass her for dressing like a whore, telling her that a man needs to put her in her place, stuff like that. She was scared so she tried to leave the store. They tried to follow her out into the parking lot (it was nighttime, by the way). Thankfully another man saw all this happening, chased the guys off, and offered to walk her out to her car.

She said that the men were saying very nasty things, and she really believes that they would have tried to rape her had they had the chance. I wasn't there to see it, but her fear when recounting the story to me was real.

Oh, and I saw that Sally Field movie when I was in 9th grade. It made me sick to my stomach, knowing that it was a true story. We also read the Handmaid's Tale and a few other good books that year!
LoveToLurk Wrote:
> Muslim men are scary in the way they treat women.
> A friend of mine was once involved in an
> altercation with a group of Muslim men (at least,
> she thinks they were Muslim; she said they all had
> the towels on her heads). She was in college and
> she was at Wal-Mart picking up toiletries for her
> apartment. It was summer, she said she was wearing
> a tank top and shorts or something like that. A
> group of these men came up behind her and began to
> harass her for dressing like a whore, telling her
> that a man needs to put her in her place, stuff
> like that. She was scared so she tried to leave
> the store. They tried to follow her out into the
> parking lot (it was nighttime, by the way).

The only thing the towelheads understand is superior firepower. If you live in an area infested with muslim "immigrants" that's not bleeding out of the nose liberal, you need a conceal to carry permit. If it is a liberal area, then you need a big fucking dog or two.

When I was a young woman, I lived in an area with a lot of middle eastern men for a short time, and yes they are notorious for harassment. I carried pepper spray but never had to use it. What worked for me was a crazy glint in my eye and some loud fucking language telling the fucks to fuck off and made it clear that I was ready to fight to the death. They are NOT used to women behaving like that and will back off quite quickly, at least they did for me. What they want are women who are scared and that is what they grew up with and are used to, so give them something else, a loud mouthed childfree broad ready to kick some ass and they back off. This is the west, they can't call the religious police to come and pick you up and take you for execution. They'll be the ones to get arrested and jailed if they get into an altercation with a woman.
I do know some islamic women, and their parents arranged their marriages. It was expected for them to marry someone their family knew and approved of. The concept of dating was unacceptable, unless it was chaperoned by a family member.

And I knew an American high school girl who lived in an Islamic country for a while, as a foreign exchange student. She began dating a boy, going out alone with him some evenings - and her host family kicked her out of their home. She was seen as a tramp for spending any time alone with a person of the opposite sex.

I haven't checked out that link yet, but I have a difficult time believing there are that many islamic women who are joining dating services.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login