Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

muslim single moos need dates. yep you heard it right

Posted by nowhiggers 
LoveToLurk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Muslim men are scary in the way they treat women.
> A friend of mine was once involved in an
> altercation with a group of Muslim men (at least,
> she thinks they were Muslim; she said they all had
> the towels on her heads). She was in college and
> she was at Wal-Mart picking up toiletries for her
> apartment. It was summer, she said she was wearing
> a tank top and shorts or something like that. A
> group of these men came up behind her and began to
> harass her for dressing like a whore, telling her
> that a man needs to put her in her place, stuff
> like that. She was scared so she tried to leave
> the store. They tried to follow her out into the
> parking lot (it was nighttime, by the way).
> Thankfully another man saw all this happening,
> chased the guys off, and offered to walk her out
> to her car.
>
> She said that the men were saying very nasty
> things, and she really believes that they would
> have tried to rape her had they had the chance. I
> wasn't there to see it, but her fear when
> recounting the story to me was real.
>
> Oh, and I saw that Sally Field movie when I was in
> 9th grade. It made me sick to my stomach, knowing
> that it was a true story. We also read the
> Handmaid's Tale and a few other good books that
> year!

You are damn right she was in trouble. And I'm 100% sure it was a bunch of diaperheads.
Pity someone couldn't have beaten the shit out of them. But then they'd whine about hate crimes.
This is the west, they can't call
> the religious police to come and pick you up and
> take you for execution. They'll be the ones to get
> arrested and jailed if they get into an
> altercation with a woman.

For now, your really think that is gonna last?
There was quite an atrocious rape commited by some diaperheads from lebanon.
You should look it up. This was Australia for crikeys sake!! Some farking liberal FEMALE judge was going to let them off because it was 'different culture'. Only total community outrage reversed it.
Then there was that near riot on the beach because the aussies got tired of the dickhead muslim men harassing the women. Of course, the liberals turned it all around blaming the guys just standing up for what was right against poor defenseleses dickheads.
Re: muslim single moos need dates. yep you heard it right
August 31, 2008
nowhiggers said: "What they want are women who are scared and that is what they grew up with and are used to, so give them something else, a loud mouthed childfree broad ready to kick some ass and they back off."

Cowards. This kind of thing makes me angry and I think I'd get all loud and obnoxious too. How dare anyone make comments about someone's clothes or threaten her.
August 31, 2008
another guest Wrote:
> It was Muslim in name only.
> White women are fools to think those men will
> marry them. The men will have easy sex with white
> women but will marry their own.

So true! They think non-Muslim women are fine to play with, like toys - but no way in Hell would they marry one. It has to be a Muslim virgin.

At my last job, I had a Muslim (Algerian) man flirting with me constantly, stopping just short of sexual harrassment. Found out he was engaged (arranged marriage) and this was going to be his 3rd wife. How lovely!
I forgot to mention that I actually had a muslim boss once and I worked as his secretary for a few months.

This guy was very westernized. When I came into the job, he was going nuts because the woman he hired before me was a veiled muslim "princess" that was the wife of one of his friends and she was so incompetent, but what the were trying to do was give her a job and bring her up to western standards of women working because the boss' friend couldn't afford to have his wife at home, so that whole situation was a mess. He ended up letting her go.

He had a white chick who was a muslim convert but unveiled that he was into and liked, and she spoke arabic too, so he never harassed me or anything.

Things went well for several months.

This guy was very diversity minded, but still sexist, as I will explain in a moment... He had friends of all religions and colors. He was also very good to work with, and appreciated me a lot. I worked very hard for him.

Well the thing that fucked the whole job up was that he had this male friend, not a muslim, a jewish guy, actually, that was a fucking asshole from hell and always talked to me like I was crap. He was not an import from the middle east or israel either, he was american, so he knew better, or should have known better than to be such a dick. And apparently I was not the first secretary this guy had that his friend was a dick to. He was a dick to the hispanic secretary that was before the muslim princess working there. He was not a dick to the muslim princess, his ass knew better than disrespecting a veiled muslim woman that was the wife of the boss' best friend.

Anyhow, I got tired of the fuck, and told him off one day. It was ok and my muslim boss sympathized and stuck up for me when the fuck was an ass and it made me cry or otherwise upset me terribly (yes, the fuck made me cry a couple of times), but THE MINUTE I STOOD UP FOR MYSELF ALL BETS WERE OFF and he fired me almost immediately after that.

The boss' other friends were muslim guys, and they were actually really nice to me and flirted a little, but nothing unseemly like I had experienced in the streets living around muslim immigrants for a short time.

So basically, his towelheadedness eventually DID come out, and came out when I stuck up for myself and mouthed back to a man.

These muslim guys, no matter how diverse and liberal they might try to come off as, I do not believe the real sexism ever goes away with them
September 18, 2008
Wow, how did I EVER miss this post????

We've got people from Turkey living behind us. Nice house, nice cars, God knows what the inside looks like. Wife in a burkah, etc.

Anyway, When they first moved in, the mayun used to come out onto his deck whenever I was outside in shorts, tank top, what have you, and stare at me or clear his throat really loud to let me know I was offending him. Many times when out with a beer or wine, I'd raise my glass and say, "Howdy neighbor!!!"

He soon stopped his behavior. He'd be asking for some serious trouble had he kept his shit up, no way are those fuckers going to come into MY country and tell me how to dress and act. Fuck them. Of course he's nice as pie to my hubby.
September 18, 2008
str8six Wrote:
> two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Don't expect me to say anything nice about
> islam,
> > please.
>
> X2.
third.
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> We've got people from Turkey living behind us.
> Nice house, nice cars, God knows what the inside
> looks like. Wife in a burkah, etc.
>
> Anyway, When they first moved in, the mayun used
> to come out onto his deck whenever I was outside
> in shorts, tank top, what have you, and stare at
> me or clear his throat really loud to let me know
> I was offending him. Many times when out with a
> beer or wine, I'd raise my glass and say, "Howdy
> neighbor!!!"
>
> He soon stopped his behavior. He'd be asking for
> some serious trouble had he kept his shit up, no
> way are those fuckers going to come into MY
> country and tell me how to dress and act. Fuck
> them. Of course he's nice as pie to my hubby.

This is too freakin funny. if you don't like what you're looking at, stay inside. And if the place you came from is so damn perfect and things there don't offend you, feel free to move back there.

Yep, in Canada all the Muslim women are bleating about how they need their own swimming pools, because they can't be expected to change in the locker room with western women and would never be caught dead in a two piece suit. If they can't have that, then the pool needs to be shut to the public for three hours a day just so Muslims can use it.

Sure. You want your own pool, you pay for it and build it, no skin off my nose. Otherwise, you'll just have to get over yourselves and share with the rest of us. Like everything else in the country.

Some of the Muslim men really creep me out. They stare at you like you're a piece of meat, and they're not subtle with it. I had a GF studying at university, and she had a conversation with a Muslim guy where he told her that she was a piece of property, and he could do "anything he liked with her". She told him to try it, and see how he liked the inside of a jail. Touch me, fucker, and I'll cut your balls off and force feed them to you - because that's what women get to do in MY country.
Catabat Wrote:

>
> Some of the Muslim men really creep me out. They
> stare at you like you're a piece of meat, and
> they're not subtle with it. I had a GF studying at
> university, and she had a conversation with a
> Muslim guy where he told her that she was a piece
> of property, and he could do "anything he liked
> with her". She told him to try it, and see how he
> liked the inside of a jail. Touch me, fucker, and
> I'll cut your balls off and force feed them to you
> - because that's what women get to do in MY
> country.

The anti-islam (so called) sites warn and warn and warn that this is what these people say, do, and threaten. You do NOT see ANY OF THIS in regular media. What they are so farking afraid of, I have no idea. I think if the public heard enough they probably would go out and de-ball some of these diaperheaded dicks for brains.
The way these people breed, unfortunately, we AARE at a very severe risk of just being outnumbered.
When will the west finally wake up and realize an enemy for what it is.
There should have been a moratorium on ALL dickhead immigration, and I don't give a shit if you ar ea refugee from your shit dickhead country. I don't give a shit if it is your dick brain hubby, wife, spawn, etc. You don't even immigrate if you are famblee.
God I hate this gutter religion.
My friend and I have decided to buy burqa's for our trip to Egypt...basically so the muslim men won't harass us (we've both got long blonde hair). My sis, her husband, and I were laughing so freaking hard picturing me dressed like that - joking that the locals will freak if they saw a flask coming out of one armhole and a cigarette coming out of the other.. The ad online literally pointed out the "convenient armholes".. I about lost it.
spermandapaycheck Wrote:
> My friend and I have decided to buy burqa's for
> our trip to Egypt...basically so the muslim men
> won't harass us (we've both got long blonde hair).
> My sis, her husband, and I were laughing so
> freaking hard picturing me dressed like that -
> joking that the locals will freak if they saw a
> flask coming out of one armhole and a cigarette
> coming out of the other.. The ad online literally
> pointed out the "convenient armholes".. I about
> lost it.

two thoughts on this:
a) why go to Egypt? yes, it has some nice things to see but I would no way go near any dickhead nation or spend any money in them. Let them grub up their own for the terrorist support.
b) this, whild it sounds good on the surface, could backfire severely. You will be on their territory and they can use whatever shitty excuse they can find to 'get' you. Do not underestimate how dangerous these people can be. (There is a program on tv now, national geographic channel I think, "locked up abroad". I have NO DESIRE to go to any dickhead country, south of the border.. etc.
Twocents, you go to other countries to get an appreciation for the culture, and see the amazing things. Travel broadens the mind and makes you appreciate how lucky you are. Believe it or not, 99% of these people are just like you and me. They just live in a different place. Although it's very true that when you're in their country, you have to play by their rules. I know of a girl that was thrown off a bus in the middle of the desert in Egypt, because some guy groped her, and she punched him out. He's the man, she's the inferior, SHE got tossed off the bus. Sucks, but that's the way it is.

I'm dying to go to Egypt. The idea of buying a burqa is funny! and the visual of the flask and ciggy funnier still! The only problem I can see is that I'd die of heatstroke...
Don't worry, before we go, we're going to make sure that they don't find it offensive in town. Seriously, thanks for that concern, we've thought of it as well. I do know that on the Nile ruise they have a "Galabaya Party" night where you are supposed to dress up like "Egyptians" and disco the night away. Just "youtube" search "Nile cruise" and you'll see the fun that will ensue!

As for why I travel to foreign lands? Well, pretty much for the reasons Catabat stated....and..I guess it's just my thing. My travels and the interesting people I met while traveling are some of my best memories!

I purposely set out to live a "different" and exciting life. I made a "things to do before I die" list when I was only 18..and I actively try to cross them off. "Ride a camel past the Pyramids in Egypt" was on the list.

I'm just different I suppose and actively pursue the weird and wild. If a place I'm going or something I've done I'm makes people ask "Why? or "how?", (which, believe me, they do)... THAT I LOVE!

I have done everything from being a nanny... to exotic dancing for a living... to dating and going on tour with a rockstar (back 11 years ago)...I've repeled over the rainforests in Central America....I've smoked cigars with a Mexican diplomat on a private yacht in Zihuantenejo. (I speak fluent Spanish).

I've gotten to hang out with the guests, cast and crew of "The Tonight Show." Sidenote for Seinfeld fans.. just like Elaine Benes, I actually single-handedly fucked up the bit where Leno shows pictures that people sent in and makes jokes about them! (I was drinking some Jager with the musical director a few hours before the show, we checked them out to get a laugh, and put them back in the wrong order!) Jay was very perplexed when the teleprompter didn't match the picture..good thing it's not live. LOL

Call me crazy if you will. But to me, this stuff is pretty exciting/once-in-a-lifetime experiences...and it's usually been through my travels that cool things have happened.

To me it's a big part of being CF, the freedom to do things the childed CANNOT, even when they would love to. I kind of feel like if I DON'T do some of these things, what was the point of avoiding the Lifescript?

Or...maybe I just want to have the wildest photo albums, videos, and stories compared to everyone else in the nursing home when/if the time comes! CHEERS!
September 18, 2008
I think a trip to Egypt would be a blast. My parents went (have some relatives there) and had a great time. I think a burqua would be a good way to avoid a lot of hassle. It would be interesting to leave it at the hotel one day and see if you are treated any differently when not wearing it--that's one thing I would try, just out of curiosity. I love the idea of a life list and riding camels past the pyramids is something 99.999% of people can only dream about. You rock, spermandapaycheck! It will be unforgettable!
Thanks a million!! It will most defintely be interesting, to say the least.
September 19, 2008
I used to occasionally wear Muslim clothing before I came out as transgendered--not a Muslim and don't want to be one, but some of the clothing is actually pretty comfortable. I lived in a Muslim neighburhood (Dearborn) and everything was pretty much OK--landlord was a moderate Muslim and pretty open-minded, yada, yada. Then the fucking extremist asshats started moving in and I started wearing a jumper, pants long-sleeved blouse and scarf just to be left alone. It worked.

When it got weird was when I went into monastic life. The Russian Orthdox habit--actually all Orthodox--female monastic garb looks very Muslim--once another nun and I were out to lunch with our chaplain and people thought he was a Muslim dude and we were both his wives. No way. Not this guy. Not ever. Anyhow this other nun and I had lots of laughs over that.

Once things started really getting bad after the early 90s, our bishop authorised us to wear a cross (usually, only abbesses wear them in the Othodox Church) so that we DIDN'T get hassled because people thought we were Muslims.

Wore a black abaya and scarf in SF when I was still in monastic life, stil no hassles tho I lived in a neighbourhood with a fair Muslim population because I couldn't afford to live in another area, then came
out as transgendered and went back to regular American attire.

But yeah, these diaperheads need to get decked anytime they pull this shit. This is NOT Saudi Arabia or whatever and they need to get used to that fact. If you wanna see something that will piss you off, check THIS out:

But on the other hand, if asshats like Palin get into office (and the chances of McCain completing his term should he be elected are worse than you might like to think), we could end up with a christian version of this crap.

That is half the problem with monotheistic religion: women are always looked on as "less than" and so they are open to being hassled by dickheads. Leave women alone and if you like this shit so much, YOU weear it!!!!
I have read that clip MerlynHernen the UK some people called woman who cover their face "Bank robber" or "Darth Vader" because thats how they describe them. I have muslim friend and told that a women that covers their face is not an Islam thing. This is all made up rule by Saudi Arabia policy. So all this crap come from Saudi. Also I found out that 5 years ago the reason why muslim woman are treated as 2nd class citizen because they can produce and breed. If a man has a dominant woman (in the west, refers a feminist who works in profession) or wife takes power in homes over hubby, the hubby gets executed. That's sad but it's true. This is a Saudi thing.

That time I was thing: HOLY CRAP!
September 19, 2008
Yeah, all the people I knew who were Muslim were pretty moderate...my landlord didn't care as long as his daughters wore not too tight jeans and no really tacky tops and wear a scarf when they went to mosque.

Yeah, Saudi Arabia is a nuthouse. No one bin Laden is such a nutjob.
September 19, 2008
What a fucking load of shit. If these cock suckers want to come to this country, fine, but do NOT give the non-muslims the stink eye just because they don't conform to your fucked up ideals and carry the Koran around like a fucking security blanket. This shit boils my blood to no end.

These fuck wads will be taking over this country, they make so much noise and bitch and want special treatment and everybody stands around and panders to their bitching. I think it's about time the non-muslim people start throwing the shit back in their faces. Don't like it? Then get the FUCK OUT. Civil rights my ass.

There was a muslim family in NE PA where I grew up but they didn't practice it, they were completely Americanized. I do have to say, they were the nicest people and very American. Dad was an excellent surgeon and mom was a teacher. I was actually friends with one of their daughters. The parents came here in the early 60's. I don't mind when people come to this country and want to assimilate, blend in and BE Americans. It's the other ones that I'd like to see a bullet in their skulls.

MerlynHerne, I think it's a fucking travesty that you had to hide yourself the way you did. I'd be packin' a big ol side arm and I certainly wouldn't hide it.
Since no one seems to have found the info, here it is...
further proving that the diaperheads are nothing but lying dickheads.

The Qur'an:
Sura (24:31) - Commands women to "draw their headscarves" over their neckline as well.

Sura (33:59) - "Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them..."

Sura (24:31) - "And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known." The woman is not only supposed to cover herself, except with relatives, but to look down, so as to avoid making eye-contact with men.

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (6:321) - Muhammad is asked whether it is right for a young woman to leave her house without a veil. He replies, "She should cover herself with the veil of her companion."

Bukhari (60:282) - After Muhammad issued the command (Sura 24:31) for women to cover themselves, the women responded by tearing up sheets to cover their faces.

Abu Dawud (2:641) - The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Allah does not accept the prayer of a woman who has reached puberty unless she wears a veil.

Bukhari (52:250) - [The Prophet said] "It is not permissible for a man to be alone with a woman, and no lady should travel except with a Muhram (i.e. her husband or a person whom she cannot marry in any case for ever; e.g. her father, brother, etc.)." - Neither is a woman allowed to travel by herself.

Additional Notes:

Islamic law (Sharia) clearly requires women to cover themselves. The degree of covering varies with how seriously a Muslim government interprets this, with the Taliban's Afghanistan at one extreme (requiring full burqas) and moderate governments such as Turkey and Tunisia (actually banning headscarves in public buildings) at the other.

The head covering is interpreted as a symbol of male domination by most critics outside the faith, and by many Muslim women, who have been fighting for the right to dress as they please. In December of 2007, a father in Canada beat his 16-year-old daughter to death for refusing to wear the hijab (headscarf).

Some insist that the veil is not mandated by the religion, although they do not have anything within the sacred texts to counter the passages in which Muhammad instructed its use. In fact, verse 24:60 says that the veil is only optional for unmarried women who are too old to have children, and even then the freedom to uncover the head is discouraged.

There are also many Muslim women who have come to rely on the veil as a protection against unwanted male attention. Some even describe it as 'liberating.'

In the West, the veil is gradually becoming a chic statement of political protest. Veils and burqas are becoming more common in Muslim countries with the resurgence of Islamic fundamentalism

Even the so called moderate assholes are ignorant of their own writings when they try and blatt like nanny goats that it is just culture.

bull shit.
September 19, 2008
They all sound like a bunch of fucking assholes.

Nothing more than printed sheets of paper with which to wipe one's ass.
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> They all sound like a bunch of fucking assholes.
>
> Nothing more than printed sheets of paper with
> which to wipe one's ass.

There was that phony story about someone flushing a koran down a toilet.
I think that it should have been used first, then flushed.
September 20, 2008
There was that phony story about someone flushing a koran down a toilet.
I think that it should have been used first, then flushed.

I'm with you on that one.

Unfortunately, as a nun I couldn't beat the crap out of anyone. Plus CP means I couldn't do a good job of it. sad smiley

I agree that Americans need to start to put pressure on these people to assimilate. OK scarves if you're going to mosque, but out in the regular world dress and act like an American.

This is the problem we've made over the past 40-50 years...we're supposed to allow this multiculturalsim shit to run roughshod over those who were BORN here. Where is OUR right not to be hassled by idiot towelheads?

Oh this is such a nice board--at the last one I would get hassled for being "racist" and anti-immegrant. I am when it means people already here are getting hassled with bullshit that needs to stay in the Middle Fucking East!hot smiley
MerlynHerne Wrote:
> There was that phony story about someone flushing
> a koran down a toilet.
> I think that it should have been used first, then
> flushed.
>
> I'm with you on that one.
>
> Unfortunately, as a nun I couldn't beat the crap
> out of anyone. Plus CP means I couldn't do a good
> job of it. sad smiley
>
> I agree that Americans need to start to put
> pressure on these people to assimilate. OK scarves
> if you're going to mosque, but out in the regular
> world dress and act like an American.
>
> This is the problem we've made over the past 40-50
> years...we're supposed to allow this
> multiculturalsim shit to run roughshod over those
> who were BORN here. Where is OUR right not to be
> hassled by idiot towelheads?
>
> Oh this is such a nice board--at the last one I
> would get hassled for being "racist" and
> anti-immegrant. I am when it means people already
> here are getting hassled with bullshit that needs
> to stay in the Middle Fucking East!hot smiley

i was called racist on the cf board selfish heathens, because, i dared to not want illegals here. fuck them!!
September 20, 2008
I find it outrageous that Merlyn was forced to dress a certain way in order to avoid being harrassed. As for these people who parrot the WAY overused bingo of, "ALL of our ancestors were immigrants once", I say, "Read some history, pay attention to it, or STFU!". Historically speaking, immigrating peoples have immigrated to whatever area because they WANTED a better way of life, a similar way of life, better conditions, and certain freedoms they had not been afforded (for whatever reasons) in their country of origin. IMO, the very foundation of the United States being established was freedom FROM religious persecution and had a lot less to do with independence from England. There is of course a lot more to it, as we all know, but HOW DARE these towel heads come over here and PERSECUTE us for our religion(s) or their "perceived" lack thereof?????????

To the towel heads, if we don't buy into their fucked up belief system and religious customs and traditions, then we are infidels and need to die. If that's not against the very foundation of America, then I do not know what could be. I am ALSO sick of the bingo that "Not ALL people who practice the Muslim faith feel this was, just the radicals. Most Muslim people are "good people". Ok, well I am aware there are some REAL nutjobs in the Baptist spectrum of faiths, for instance, but if one of their churches went "radical" and started bombing Jewish synogogues or Cathedrals, you can BET YOUR ASS that the other "good people" would come out of the woodwork denouncing those radicals and there would be news stories, public outcries, picketers,tv coverage, 24/7 etc.......because no one who was considered one of the "good people" would want to be associated with that shit........UNLESS.....they secretly condoned it, much like prolifers who secretly delight in clinic bombings or abortion doctor murders.

So, where are all of the "good Muslims"???? Why are they not speaking out against the radicals who are crashing planes into our public civilian buildings, their babies with bombs strapped to their strollers, their kinsmen who drive vans with bombs inside into parking garages? WHERE THE FUCK ARE these "good Muslims"???????....... when all of this violence they pretend to be against is going on? If they made themselves known and explained to us how we can differentiate between the good ones and the assholes, then maybe I wouldn't have to hate and despise each and every one of them on sight, and wonder if they want me and my fellow citizens dead.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login