Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Her 7 m/o has some bad habits; she seeks other moo advice

Posted by kidlesskim 
Her 7 m/o has some bad habits; she seeks other moo advice
August 31, 2008
eye rolling smileyA nice and pleasant thought, compliments of a kellymom.

"My 7 month old has a couple bad habits and I don't know how to fix them. First off for the longest time he has liked to grab my breast. My boobs are kinda saggy after BF'ing four kids and the skin is very loose. So he grabs and pulls it and it really hurts and sometimes his nails scratch and make me bleed. If I try to hold his hand away he gets very very mad. What do I do??

2nd:
He thinks I am his pacifier. He sometimes wants to comfort suck and ends up getting milk and gets so mad, is he too old to try a paci?

3rd:Constipation
Since starting solids (that he seems to LOVE) he is having constipation. Any tips, tricks or advice?

4th: When BF'ing in public he hates the blanket and will fight and try to rip it off (and sometimes he does ) Any ideas on that one?"

shrug The way I see it, all four of her problems could be solved by doing one simple thing. KEEP THE KYD AWAY FROM YOUR TITS YOU IDIOT! She has already had FOUR sucklings, shouldn't she know all of this by now? This is CLEARLY nothing but a ploy to get sympathy from her fellow moomies, which of course she gets.
Good GOD what a bunch of idiots. Are they serious? Who gives a fuck if a SEVEN MONTH OLD gets pissy because you hold his hands??!! HE'LL GET OVER IT!! Or save yourself some misery and buy a goddammed bottle. And to the stupid mOO who has a kid that rips the blanket off in public: Don't BF in public, or, hey what about this idea: BF at home WITH A BLANKET over him so he's used to it. Geez, these women are un-fucking-believable. hitting over the head with a hammer
Re: Her 7 m/o has some bad habits; she seeks other moo advice
August 31, 2008
Baybee gets mad. Baybee gets very very mad. Baybee hates it when moocow does certain things she has to do.

Um, and the problem is WHAT, exactly? How old is this woman? If she's older than 7 months herself, why the fuck is she scared of her sprog getting mad? Who's the one in charge here?

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
I remember as a little girl, getting pissy with my mom from time to time. All she had to do was take a deep breath and open her eyes wide at me. Nuh said. What in God's name is the problem with mothers today?! They're scared of their kids from the get-go. No wonder kids are smacking their parents around and telling them to fuck off by age 7.
Re: Her 7 m/o has some bad habits; she seeks other moo advice
August 31, 2008
The kid's already a spoiled monster in only 7 months!doh face
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login